• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FBI Busts Down Door, Fatally Shoots Her Disabled Veteran Son in Pre-Dawn Raid

You never shot at Markham Park nor did you find a gun in a dumpster in Boca.

Clean up your act Fed, your busted.
Sure did, shot with with Sawgrass Rifle Club, shot along side the champ Leo Wolney. Shooters Emporium was my go to shop for guns and mods on High Power rifles. I remember when the had to rebuild the backstops at Shooters Emporium on powerline road. They had rounds going through the building and hitting cars in the parking lot!

At Markham Park, they had some idiot shooting cars in the parking lot behind the range

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Ronws
Catching up.....banned.
At least my head will no longer hurt.
The laughter has subsided.

I'm so bummed right now.

Do I have to take her off of ignore or does that happen semi automatically.

• Haha
Reactions: Pbgt
I'd like to be all tough and say come get some. I got big dogs and guns in every room in my house. But the FBI sends in 30 guys at dawn. No way to win this one.

Every one here should read Tucker Carlson's interview with Adam Corolla. Game changer.

Reactions: Ronws
Until we the people decide to take this country back, and it will not easy. Fuck, I was born in 65, I've seen the good and the bad.

I'm just a Norwegian wheat farmer ranting, watching our great nation erode to nothing, fucking liberals. I've drank too much today so carry on:)

Until we the people decide to take this country back, and it will not easy. Fuck, I was born in 65, I've seen the good and the bad.

I'm just a Norwegian wheat farmer ranting, watching our great nation erode to nothing, fucking liberals. I've drank too much today so carry on:)
I started studying chop-sockey with Kenpo Karate in 1977, courtesy of my scoutmaster, a former military pilot and a 5th degree black belt.

Then, , later, I learned some kung fu. In the 80s, I was studying Tae Kwon Do. On the brown belt test and up, you had to fight multiple opponents. So, I learned that, on average, 3 people at once will kick your ass. But you can make two of them pay for it dearly.

Same goes with the troubled times we find ourselves in. Some will die. And, in so doing, others will come away from it scathed.

Reactions: MadDuner
Don't worry. The norweigan lost his armaments in that boating accident. In Nebraska.

• Haha
Reactions: MadDuner
I apologize to everyone. But I won't apologize for my heritage. Sometimes I just need to let it out. I'm sorry fellas....

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
I apologize to everyone. But I won't apologize for my heritage. Sometimes I just need to let it out. I'm sorry fellas....
My mother's father was from Germany. My grandmother was of english heritage. My father was of english, irish, and scottish ancestry. I am so white that I glow in the dark.

My mother's father was from Germany. My grandmother was of english heritage. My father was of english, irish, and scottish ancestry. I am so white that I glow in the dark.
Um, glowies get banned! If you look at this thread. /\
|

• Haha
Um, glowies get banned! If you look at this thread. /\
|
IMG_1071.jpeg