• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FBI just raided Mar-a-Lago

ELxNhyhr1Vmi.jpeg

MOST SOBERING PODCAST

Yes Steve absolutely nails it no holds barred. Very few in conservative media will speak the truth as they are fearful of DC and more worried about clicks.

I’ve noticed on Youtube that some of his message is edited out so they don’t ban him outright. If you listen to his podcasts or watch his show on Blaze TV it’s unedited no missing content.

I’ll drop the podcast here again if your driving you can listen.

I understand your last statement BUT who is going to change that? It is not politicians, for the most part, and as others point out it is not voting. If WE are worried about being dragged out of bed at 2am it is up to US to make sure that does not happen.

If they drag a father out of bed today there is a good chance they will drag a son or daughter out tomorrow or the next day.
It will happen/is happening now. One person at a time. It’s to keep us fence sitters on the fence. It works as a tactic because I’m right there too. It will never be full scale door kicking because they know they would get their shit pushed in on large scale. It will be sniping the heard randomly forever

This is the integrity of the average Trump Derangement Syndrome sufferer. It gets really fun at around minute 4:00. The commentary is gold, and I couldn't agree with more. Hope it sinks in.

"Maggie" is the one who won the Pulitzer Prize article for the NYT accusing Trump of Collusion with Russia (subsequently proven false by Meuller etc.). She is the sister of the Ex-SEAL YouTuber Storyteller "MrBallen" who re-iterates "I am so proud of my sister".

I understand your last statement BUT who is going to change that? It is not politicians, for the most part, and as others point out it is not voting. If WE are worried about being dragged out of bed at 2am it is up to US to make sure that does not happen.

If they drag a father out of bed today there is a good chance they will drag a son or daughter out tomorrow or the next day.
There's only way to deal with this cowardly vermin and not worry if you, your family and dog are their next victims.

"I am not in danger, Skylar. I am the danger.... I am the one who knocks."

If anyone thinks Trump had incriminating evidence and didn't back it up digitally somewhere is just wrong. The FBI was there to plant documents and they are slow playing what they "found" until most people forget about this whole situation

FLUuaCuWQAEY2_d.jpg

Lets be honest....

FLUuaCuWQAEY2_d1.jpg

I wonder how fast these hats would sell out? Should I patent it?

@Bender it was the US Marshall Service that started Ruby Ridge, granted the HRT sniper who went for a 2fer that killed Vickie is a lying POS. The FBI HRT acted on bad info from the Marshall Service and illegal ROE from the director.

Waco was started by the BATF right before the budget hearing with Congress in an attempt to get more funding. That's why it was called Operation Show Time. There is no excuse for how the FBI ended it.

The FBI is off the rails and has been for a long time. Most of my friends that were agents have either retired or moved to other occupations because they refused to put on the glowie cape. They do a lot of really important stuff like Crimes Against Children squad, their counter terrorism efforts, and catching big time blue collar criminals, however you have to wonder if those tasks shouldn't be transferred to another agency and the entire FBI defunded. It will never happen because they own, manage and manipulate the information highway. There is no way to communicate privately for anyone (including politicians and military) anymore, between the live internet monitoring, credit and debit card monitoring, bank reporting requirements, loose lips and the NSA's Echelon scanning system there are no secrets anywhere on any platform. If you did it or said it they know it.
I’m glad you knew some dude ‘s. But the fact that we have federal agents inside and do nothing about the activities of the bad agents is an issue in and of it’s self. They are guilty in my eyes and complicit because of the lack of action. Too many worry about their pension and retirement. I get it. I can blame myself for lack of action as well. But I’m not a federal agent. I can’t go out and hunt them down, violence is what they want. Eventually they will get it, but it will not be from me. It just frustrates me that my young children have to grow up in the world where we have legalized extortion and blackmail run by our own government. I still have zero respect for any Alphabeti agent. You cannot change my mind. Maybe two years ago I would’ve agreed with you, but slowly I have seen too much evidence to the contrary. We will not save this country through voting. They will not police themselves. Nobody is coming to save you. Deus Ex Machina is for movies and novels.

Gosh that Tweet is mean.
Not mean enough LOL. I like trump, I voted for him the first and second time, and will more than likely vote for him on a third time if they don’t kill him first. But this moron is a freaking idiot. When he was president he had the opportunity to clean house and never did, he was too busy sucking Israel’s dick. His own daughter and son-in-law are tied up in the Hollywood pedo elite. They were pictured last week on David Geffen‘s yacht, a huge known pedophile and suspected murderer in Hollywood. Evil evil people are tied to Trump as as as the Clintons for the Bush family. Nobody is coming to save you. Deus Ex Machina is a meme.