• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FBI just raided Mar-a-Lago

10 days without a post , Did all you trumb lovers finally admit your hero is a traitor ? :ROFLMAO: He can't just think his problems away now .

View attachment 7962569
And your point is what......

obama-putin.jpg

Doc

10 days without a post , Did all you trumb lovers finally admit your hero is a traitor ? :ROFLMAO: He can't just think his problems away now .

View attachment 7962569
That you Sam? Don't you and the pedopres, have a meeting to try to scrub your names off of Epstien's flight log? If you're here to troll for minors you're in the wrong place.

55628340-8dd6-11ec-be5e-e1be01fe8c2f

Last edited:
Reactions: Longshot231
And your point is what......

View attachment 7962574
Doc

I believe the quote to this picture is - 'Did Medvedev give you my message'?
"after my election I have more flexibility."

Medvedev replied that he would "transmit this information to Vladimir," as in Putin, the current president who was prime minister at the time.
hot mic

Why would Comer wait for the mid terms? If that really happened it needs to be thrown out there now. This would be an action that is beyond political. And why would you throw it out there and give everyone involved a chance to lawyer up? Something is fishy.

ASGH unless……..

It was intended to happen and he will be replaced by something worse.

Why would Comer wait for the mid terms? If that really happened it needs to be thrown out there now. This would be an action that is beyond political. And why would you throw it out there and give everyone involved a chance to lawyer up? Something is fishy.
Because it’s not about the Nation……it’s about the party.

Don’t worry, the Red Wave (TM) will save us all.

My point was, all we've heard from the marxists for 6 years now is all of this terrible shit that Trump is supposed to be guilty of, but nobody has any evidence. Meanwhile, there is MOUNTAINS of evidence against the current regime, and nobody bats a fuckin eye.
<sarc>Anyone can sue anyone for any reason at any time in America. Go grab those mountains of evidence, get you a good lawyer, and sue those mother fuckers...you'll be rich and save America. Gaad Bless ya!</sarc>

VooDoo

My point was, all we've heard from the marxists for 6 years now is all of this terrible shit that Trump is supposed to be guilty of, but nobody has any evidence. Meanwhile, there is MOUNTAINS of evidence against the current regime, and nobody bats a fuckin eye.
No evidence ...hahaha

authorizing the special master’s authority to review over 100 documents seized from Mar-a-Lago with classified markings.

FBI doesn't want their 'search' to get exposed, so they found a DC judge to issue -

Appeals court will expedite review of special master appointment in Trump documents case​

Justice Department opposes the appointment of an independent special master to review the seized documents, as well as Cannon's order that paused federal investigators from reviewing the documents seized and marked as classified.

Literally "civil possession." That means there is a fine and no jail time.

simple possession of marijuana up to one ounce is no longer a criminal offense in Virginia. Simple possession of Marijuana is now a civil offense which is subject to a civil penalty of no more than $25.

I doubt anyone can get their rights restored quickly enough to LEGALLY vote in the next election, can they?

Talk about pandering to idiots.
I will bet you a weeks pay that you can not find a single person doing federal time for simple possession of marijuana.
You make a good point, but I'll bet that there is a significant population, and it's all people who got busted coming through airports or ports of entry. That's pretty much the only place where you could get busted federally for ONLY possession if they find a personal quantity in your luggage or effects.

At this point, no matter how you feel about marijuana, it makes absolutely no sense and is patently unjust to have people actually locked up over it, period. The consensus is that it's no worse than alcohol. Sorry if that makes you angry, but people no longer fear and loath it. So, just like the Temperance Movement you are going to have to be comfortable being the only righteous person, speaking out against Demon Rum, in a sea of Sodomites.

It makes zero sense to devote one iota of resources to marijuana when fentanyl is flooding across our borders.