• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FBI just raided Mar-a-Lago

Carolinas is decent. Above the masses. Just not great. But I have my opinion and someone else could have a different, equally viable one.

The people that have been to Saritas holds it up on a podium. A few have said they prefer the xyz at another place, but its usually something like fish tacos or bean burrito, neither of which make a place, unless it's the fish taco shack or bean burrito hut, or some shit. Lol
If their beans suck chances are so does the rest of their food. The one exception to that is a place that had decent steak picado, but even that depended on which cook made it.

If their beans suck chances are so does the rest of their food. The one exception to that is a place that had decent steak picado, but even that depended on which cook made it.
I have a few columns I base a good taco shop to.

Quality of tortillas
Taste of their salsas
How they cook and how they store the carne asada.

That's it. Beans can be great at mediocre shops, or terrible at great ones. If beans is what you are after, you'll have to judge them solely upon that. It seems an either/or. Eating at Mexican restaurants (NOT taco shops), they seem to concentrate on chips/salsa and their Margheritas, but green chili pork, carne asada and the like, suffer greatly. Because they cost more than the others and people are less picky about these things.

• Haha
Reactions: deersniper
Well now, the redacted affadavit has been released. I read it but I must have missed where the urgency existed and required this intrusive violation of a former President's private residence. I didn't see anything that justified this. Since they apparently had a good idea of what was there, why didn't they issue a subpoena for these records??? Hmmmm...................... Maybe it was under all the blacked out lines.

Affadavit, redacted for... you know.. national security..
img_31509.png

Well now, the redacted affadavit has been released. I read it but I must have missed where the urgency existed and required this intrusive violation of a former President's private residence. I didn't see anything that justified this. Since they apparently had a good idea of what was there, why didn't they issue a subpoena for these records??? Hmmmm...................... Maybe it was under all the blacked out lines.
They already knew what was there. It was damning evidence against them. The fact that he had just filed his lawsuit regarding crossfire hurricane necessitated the urgency of the raid. Guess that the DOJ memo that basically exonerated him of Russian collusion and obstruction of justice, that hadn't been released at the time it was written, will shut up all of the orange man bad, TDS sufferers. Yeah, probably not. Lefties not gonna let facts get in the way.🙄

They already knew what was there. It was damning evidence against them. The fact that he had just filed his lawsuit regarding crossfire hurricane necessitated the urgency of the raid. Guess that the DOJ memo that basically exonerated him of Russian collusion and obstruction of justice, that hadn't been released at the time it was written, will shut up all of the orange man bad, TDS sufferers. Yeah, probably not. Lefties not gonna let facts get in the way.🙄
I'm sure that your reasoning is NOT part of the affidavit. They had to come up with something more "creative" to make their actions "urgent."

All Presidential papers are logged at the time they are created. So, right you are, that they knew what was there. If so, why not just simply subpoena the specific documents?

Maybe that would impinge on their fishing expedition, or just maybe they believed that "Orange Man" would Hillary the documents. . . you know, with a rag.

Reactions: Maxwell
Most of what they didn't redact.. was simply quoting law governing secret documents, etc.

Also, nothing I saw in a cursory scan would indicate anything of urgency. Did I miss it?
Are they in complete 'cover our asses' mode?

Where are the nuke codes and enrichment process secrets?

Cousin of mine works at an indigent dental clinic that exact location - corner of Kensington & Alleghany. She is extremely conservative - and compassionate. I spent my very first year of life there in Kensington too...

As blue and as rough the demographics are - Trump didn't lose Philly.

The 1947 Philadelphia mayoral election saw the reelection of Bernard Samuel. As of 2022, this is the last election in Philadelphia mayoral history won by a Republican and the last not won by a Democrat.[1

Kenney (Democratic Party) ran for re-election for Mayor of Philadelphia in Pennsylvania. Kenney won in the general election on November 5, 2019.

Kenney was elected mayor in 2015 with 85.4%

In 2019 it was 80%

Voter Registration Review: The changing complexion of Pa.’s voter rolls from 1998 to 2022​

By examining how we’ve changed we can gain some insight into our future​

BY: NICK FIELD - JULY 25, 2022 7:19 AM​

In 1998, when there were 7,258,822 voters in the commonwealth, the overall Democratic advantage was 442,671 (3,514,970 Democrats and 3,072,299 Republicans). Today, with 8,745,929 voters in PA, that advantage has grown by 98,353 to 541,024 (3,999,171 Democrats and 3,458,147 Republicans

For this analysis, I compiled the numbers a bit differently than usual. The first set, presented in italics, are the margins as they stood in November 1998. Then the next set are the margins as they stood on July 11, 2022. The final set in parentheses are the differences between the 2022 and 1998 numbers

Southeast

November 1998
Berks:
D+5,791
Bucks: R+48,192
Chester: R+77,622
Delaware: R+126,853
Lehigh: D+2,903
Montgomery: R+110,339
Northampton: D+17,962
Philadelphia: D+502,888

July 2022 (Change from 1998)
Berks:
D+2,752 (R+3,039)
Bucks: D+7,505 (D+55,697)
Chester: D+5,535 (D+83,157)
Delaware: D+52,993 (D+179,846)
Lehigh: D+28,846 (D+25,943)
Montgomery: D+95,194 (D+205,533)
Northampton: D+17,217 (R+745)
Philadelphia: D+679,588 (D+176,700)

Most of what they didn't redact.. was simply quoting law governing secret documents, etc.

Also, nothing I saw in a cursory scan would indicate anything of urgency. Did I miss it?
Are they in complete 'cover our asses' mode?

Where are the nuke codes and enrichment process secrets?
You can be damn sure if there was anything damning on him. it would have been leaked by now. All they're doing is covering their asses. Can't have their blatant corruption being exposed.

You can be damn sure if there was anything damning on him. it would have been leaked by now. All they're doing is covering their asses. Can't have their blatant corruption being exposed.
If they have you, they have you, and it would have been released by now or made obvious.

This is a last ditch effort, a scramble, and perhaps a bunch of CYA now. They will double, and then tripple down, burying themselves all that much deeper.

Last edited:
What are the odds he had digital backups of all that shit?
Wouldn't surprise me if he copied everything that mattered. I kinda feel like all he did was bait the trap for them. it'll be interesting if and when he releases the video of the raid. He certainly doesn't seem to concerned about it, and at this point, I think even most of his detractors realize what's going on.

Ahhh, fili's. The Macdonald of Mexican food. If anyone ate there when they were sober, their doors would close in a month.
That reminds me...

Jack in the Crack tacos make great 'late nite when you've been drinking' food.

No, it isn't 'good food' but after you've been out drinking...

Best street tacos I've had were outside a dance club in Puerto Penasco, MEX Mystery meat tacos from a grill are good things

M

Wouldn't surprise me if he copied everything that mattered. I kinda feel like all he did was bait the trap for them. it'll be interesting if and when he releases the video of the raid. He certainly doesn't seem to concerned about it, and at this point, I think even most of his detractors realize what's going on.
I keep seeing comments on videos on FB and no. No his detractors do not realize what's going on.

TDS runs rampant on the left's side from the media down to the more prosaic useful idiots

Me? I don't even particularly like the guy, but even I can see that the left is batshit crazy and willing to break any and every rule to 'get him'

M

I keep seeing comments on videos on FB and no. No his detractors do not realize what's going on.

TDS runs rampant on the left's side from the media down to the more prosaic useful idiots

Me? I don't even particularly like the guy, but even I can see that the left is batshit crazy and willing to break any and every rule to 'get him'

M
Yeah, "most" was the wrong choice of words. I know some have woke up, but a lot would rather die than admit they were wrong.

What are the odds that he DIDN'T have copies ?

I don't think he had any idea they were going to raid him and no idea that they would manufacture charges against him.

M

These people are evil and depraved beyond anything we've ever had in America. I can't think of an historical example of one political party in America trying to put the other party leader in jail. Democrats literally want to eliminate the "Trump" Republicans so that America can be a glorious one party state.

I don't think he had any idea they were going to raid him and no idea that they would manufacture charges against him.

These people are evil and depraved beyond anything we've ever had in America. I can't think of an historical example of one political party in America trying to put the other party leader in jail. Democrats literally want to eliminate the "Trump" Republicans so that America can be a glorious one party state.
Hypothetical;

Let's say he did/does have copies of everything. This isn't hypothetical; He's been hounded since before he even took office and he's been hounded ever since. I tend to think that only a complete imbecile (in Trumps position, not referring to you or anyone else) would not think he'd be once again set up for a fall, in any manner possible.

So, the doj and fib find a greasy judge to sign off on the warrant and the fib goes door kicking at MaL. They take as many documents as they can, "un-classified" or otherwise. Then, they redact the affidavit in almost it's entirety. And actually, I don't think they "found" a greasy judge. Rather, I think they've all been cozy for quite some time.

Back to the hypothetical; In latter October of the 2022 mid-terms, he releases everything (that he's retained copies of, which should be "everything") to the general public and says "here, you make up your own mind and vote accordingly". He knows the msm will just bury it, so no sense wasting any time on them. The general public is accordingly incensed and there is indeed a Red Wave/Landslide. The same concept is appropriate for the 2024 Presidential election, if he chooses to wait that long.

In so doing, he's burned down the fib, doj, the msm and the dims. He's trapped them in a similar manner as to what Musk has done to twitter.

Now, one could argue that the hardcore "never Trumpers" will never change their minds (because of the release of documents). To that, I would agree. However, they are not the target audience. The target audience is the moderate, more "middle of the roaders" that definitely have the ability to sway elections.

I dunno, we'll have to wait and see. What I've said above seems altruistic, even to me. I remain optimistic and still hold hope of seeing justice served to the nefarious agents of darkness that are working to destroy not only Trump, but our Country as well.

Last edited:
Did they think he had Hunters laptop ?

We don't want to divulge who our informants are because that would put them in a dangerous position.
Easy to say that if you DON'T HAVE ANY !

Hypothetical;

Let's say he did/does have copies of everything. This isn't hypothetical; He's been hounded since before he even took office and he's been hounded ever since. I tend to think that only a complete imbecile (in Trumps position, not referring to you or anyone else) would not think he'd be once again set up for a fall, in any manner possible.

So, the doj and fib find a greasy judge to sign off on the warrant and the fib goes door kicking at MaL. They take as many documents as they can, "un-classified" or otherwise. Then, they redact the affidavit in almost it's entirety.

I would love to believe in 3d chess and watch the FBI/DOJ screw themselves but kinda doubt it. JMHO but they will drag this out until the election and then it'll go poof and "oh well" on to the next media bullshit scandal.

I would love to believe in 3d chess and watch the FBI/DOJ screw themselves but kinda doubt it. JMHO but they will drag this out until the election and then it'll go poof and "oh well" on to the next media bullshit scandal.
History bears out what you are saying.........:(

But, wouldn't it be glorious if it did play out this way ? :unsure::)

The warrant will be released less redacted as soon as they are finished writing it to match fabricated documents.

You have to understand that this has to be milked past the november elections and possibly further.

Clearly thier spin doctors are running low on new material and need a brake.

If they have you, they have you, and it would have been released by now or made obvious.

This is a last ditch effort, a scramble, and perhaps a bunch of CYA now. They will double, and then tripple down, burying themselves all that much deeper.
Joseph Goebbels "If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie.​
Democrats won't stop repeating the lie.

Yea, I suppose that could be it for some.

For others, it could also be hearing the same broken record parrot the same line, over and over.

Personally, I don't need an ignore button to bypass the sites usual howler monkeys, but I can see why others do.

When I'm scanning through posts, I can tell which posts are yours without even looking to see who wrote it. I only occasionally bother looking, just to see if it was you or that trousertrout guy who posted.
PVgFC.gif

Yea, I suppose that could be it for some.

For others, it could also be hearing the same broken record parrot the same line, over and over.

Personally, I don't need an ignore button to bypass the sites usual howler monkeys, but I can see why others do.

When I'm scanning through posts, I can tell which posts are yours without even looking to see who wrote it. I only occasionally bother looking, just to see if it was you or that trousertrout guy who posted.
Can't troll if you have people on ignore , that's some funny shit . What a life you have, trolling the web and little boys . We can only hope you get convicted and taken off the streets .

10 days without a post , Did all you trumb lovers finally admit your hero is a traitor ? :ROFLMAO: He can't just think his problems away now .

1664016839826.png