• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FBI just raided Mar-a-Lago

Screenshot_20220808-182701_Firefox.jpg

Not that I trust that faggot^^^

Last edited:
News Flash - TRUMP LOST.
He ran a terrible campaign where he ran as if he had already won. He was on a stoke his ego congratulatory tour and not running an actual campaign where he would have been speaking about his record, which was quite good, the economy, the covid vaccine, etc. He ran a terrible campaign and lost. PERIOD.
The only thing that really fucked him was holding the announcement of the vaccine being ready until the day after the election. That was complete bullshit and done to influence the election. All the rest is just simple minds being real simple. He fucking lost the election because he didn't actually campaign.

News Flash - TRUMP LOST.
He ran a terrible campaign where he ran as if he had already won. He was on a stoke his ego congratulatory tour and not running an actual campaign where he would have been speaking about his record, which was quite good, the economy, the covid vaccine, etc. He ran a terrible campaign and lost. PERIOD.
The only thing that really fucked him was holding the announcement of the vaccine being ready until the day after the election. That was complete bullshit and done to influence the election. All the rest is just simple minds being real simple. He fucking lost the election because he didn't actually campaign.
Fully agreed. I mean, look at all the evidence. Totally won it fair and S Q U A R E.

c2w9MQ

MjAuanBn

Ny5qcGc

Or
More trey gowdy chihuahua all bark no bite bs show crap.

Elect us we will repeal Obama care. They did shit with complete control

Same for guns

Fuck the oligharchy
Fuck the feds
Fuck most of the locals
Fuck their supports
The republicans will campaign the hell out of this. They will pretend to raise hell to fill their bank accounts.

I don’t know what happens after the order to round them up.

Never in history has a country been so well armed and comparatively well trained.

Since they left the Jan 6 political
Prisoners to rot, wouldn’t be surprising if some people greet feds with less than a smile when they show up.

News Flash - TRUMP LOST.
He ran such a lousy campaign, the Democrat's Gestapo is raiding his home right now.

GTFO f'ng retarded troll.

Have you ever noticed how bright a firefly glows on a moonless night?
Seems when it's dark they glow pretty bright.
yep, the night sky is full of them. the interesting thing is that there is a predator that mimics lightening bugs, and puts out a glow signal. when the lightening bugs see it they think "ok, there are some fellow lightening bugs" and they head over for conversation or a handjob or whatever the fuck lightening bugs do in their spare time, and the glow bug eats them.

McCarthy is demonstrating faux outrage. I'm guessing when the RNC threatened to stop paying legal bills if he declares before the primary that he laughed at them. DeSantis is smiling tonight.

All 50 states already placate and play pretend with an unconstitutional federal gov’t. This is unforgivable in of itself on top of the covid attack they already waged against us. If this act of aggression by the feds doesn’t have state legislature’s and governors not only threatening to have federal agents arrested on sight but following through then you know your state is gone as well which I believe all are.

This event should make life fucking miserable for all LEO still on the job. There is no real law or justice. If you believe in law and order and wear a badge I would expect you would turn that badge in unless this is what you stand for. I’m assuming all left after tomorrow stands for and supports this authoritarian state.

News Flash - TRUMP LOST.
Most-Stupid post of the day.

If you think the "republican establishment" is any different than the commie demoncrats, you've been living under a rock your whole life. It's just more obvious now for the normies.
Yeah that was kinda my point. I could have worded that more clearly.

You thinking the vaccine is a good thing is all I need to know about you. Double vaxxed and boosted I hope. I’m assuming you believe Biden campaigned harder. Trump won. This is coming from someone who doesn’t value government at all.
Hey fuckstick, are you that fucking slow, where did I say the I thought the vaccine was a good thing? Many though thought so, and Trump made it happen. Like it or hate the vaccine what Trump did to get it in less than a year, as he said he would, was remarkable. Clearly you are too fucking stupid to understand the political implications of witholding the announcement of the vaccine until the day after the electio. You clearly are one dumb cunt.

• Haha
Reactions: wade2big
So when the DNC’s Gestapo announces they “found” the evidence they planted - and it leads to the indictment and arrest of enough Republican Senators to be sure the Weapons Ban passes.... will they also take the opportunity to impeach some SCOTUS justices at the same time?

I would absolutely believe they will somehow use this to prevent some from even being on the Nov. 2022 ballot ...Boebert, MTG, Matt Gaetz, Jim Jordan etc.

Reactions: powdahound76
Hey fuckstick, are you that fucking slow, where did I say the I thought the vaccine was a good thing? Many though thought so, and Trump made it happen. Like it or hate the vaccine what Trump did to get it in less than a year, as he said he would, was remarkable. Clearly you are too fucking stupid to understand the political implications of witholding the announcement of the vaccine until the day after the electio. You clearly are one dumb cunt.
Of all the people that called you out, you replied to me. Makes me tingly!🤗

I hope you have all your shots and boosters. I have none.

They definitely have crossed the Rubicon and I feel it will backfire on the Deep State by awakening many who have been on the sidelines. DOJ has just successfully mobilized at least half of the country against them and will assure a large turnout in November. Remember they went after him three times and although set him back on his heels a few times he was still standing at the end and his popularity increased with each blow. They are truly terrified of him.

They definitely have crossed the Rubicon and I feel it will backfire on the Deep State by awakening many who have been on the sidelines. DOJ has just successfully mobilized at least half of the country against them and will assure a large turnout in November. Remember they went after him three times and although set him back on his heels a few times he was still standing at the end and his popularity increased with each blow. They are truly terrified of him.

I hope if nothing else this gets conversations going so the "non-believers" can start to see the truth. Next the truth about that thing they won't yet admit had killing their loved ones.