• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FBI just raided Mar-a-Lago

It probably won't work, so they will just kill him.
Going to wager they have everything lined up in advance to go to trial. I'm currently mostly confident Trump will be convicted before next years end.

EDIT: I should add if people haven't been following the current DC trials. It's impossible to get a fair trial there. A jury that isn't full on Marxist won't be found. If they drag Trump to DC, judge won't allow any kind of defense, will make up obscure rulings, jury will convict no matter the evidence. Prosecutors could stand up and say Trump is on trial for mean tweets, jury will say "Death penalty".

Last edited:
Damn, I laughed so hard at the pics of the toilets.... Regardless of what happened, if anyone thinks that Trump, or any other half brained adult would destroy evidence at that level by flushing it, is an idiot... And then leaving it in there to be found? lol

Shred it, burn it... eat it... whatever, but this is comical.

My 4 year old hides shit better than this.

Did they find him on the phone trying to extort a foreign country ?
Did they find the illegal aliens that are rumored to be working on his property ?
Did they find his son naked, smoking crack, with a couple of skanky hookers ?
Are they analyzing his diapers for any illegal drugs that he might be on ?
Did they find the training wheels for his bicycle ?
Did they find his stash of Black Rifle Coffee ?

Oops, wrong family....my bad.

Last edited:
Left is agitating for a Jan 6 response soooo

There is nothing the Biden administration and the left at large want more than another January 6th moment before the mid-terms. They long for it, and they are willing to do anything to try to manipulate a reaction out of the right to feed into their narrative. Why? Because they believe it can save them from certain destruction in November.

There is nothing the Biden administration and the left at large want more than another January 6th moment before the mid-terms. They long for it, and they are willing to do anything to try to manipulate a reaction out of the right to feed into their narrative. Why? Because they believe it can save them from certain destruction in November.
Exactly.

It's definitely a bad situation. But take a deep breath and don't do anything rash. Any widespread unrest will be an excuse to suspend midterms.

This strikes me as a "two birds, one stone" move but in a desperate way.

Mike

MOve along nothing to see here and above all don't do anything. Tomorrow will be better.

I'm saying the Right is playing by rules and is constrained in a different game then the Left is playing.

The only game the right knows how to play is possum.

opossum_playing_dead-59e106ce22fa3a001085007f.jpg

Well, I guess I will just sit here and complain, but do nothing. After all, they didn't come to my house. Yet..

That is some tone deaf bullshit. That isn't how revolutions work. Even when our country started it didn't work like that and took quite some time. I don't know what the next move is, but I think it will likely have to be on the state level. A state will have to go head to head with a government agency like the FBI. Run it by us before you do anything or we put you in jail kind of thing. Maybe we get the government threatening back withdrawal of funding, then the state counters with pulling tax money, then we see where it goes.

Are they really foolish enough to think it will happen the same way next time around? With just some people running around taking selfies and shit?

The next go round isn't going to be quite as "peaceful", if I was a betting man.

That is some tone deaf bullshit. That isn't how revolutions work. Even when our country started it didn't work like that and took quite some time. I don't know what the next move is, but I think it will likely have to be on the state level. A state will have to go head to head with a government agency like the FBI. Run it by us before you do anything or we put you in jail kind of thing. Maybe we get the government threatening back withdrawal of funding, then the state counters with pulling tax money, then we see where it goes.
"The next move" should be everyone taking care of their own shit. What that means is up to each of us but it must be a priority regardless of what the "state" does.

No more compliance.

guess he should have returned the 15 boxes of classified materials that he illegally took home with him a bit faster. THAT'S what they're after.
And what 15 boxes would that be? The 15 that says someone in the current administration says he has?

The answer is to become ungovernable, what that means is up to you. Do not comply, protest, civil disobedience, etc. We are not voting our way out, that opportunity passed us by a generation ago and we are just now waking up to this reality.

guess he should have returned the 15 boxes of classified materials that he illegally took home with him a bit faster. THAT'S what they're after.
Are you going to answer my question from an earlier post or just come in and make a cunt statement and leave?

Reactions: MCSO1357
Here's my perspective - they are trying to put the whole Sedition Indictment together - the 15 boxes of missing "stuff" contains the proof that Trumps People told him he lost the election and he knew it but proceeded to dupe his supporters and turn the crank. The Jan. 6th Investigation has those words from the mouths of Trump camp Insiders (including Ivanka and his campaign manager) that he knew damn good and well he lost but refused to give up trying to rig the System and become President for Life. The .GOV/FBI/DOJ wants Trump in jail and the latest raid is just another cut.

Apparently the SS Agents and local law enforcement were given advance heads up of the raid and some of the SS Agents assigned to Trump assisted in the raid.

Things are not looking good.

VooDoo

they probably raided when they knew trump and ss were not going to be there.
it would have been interesting to know if they would have tried to stop them or anything.

News I heard (take with a grain of salt) said SS was there & opened the door but did not assist.

• Angry
Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Here's my perspective - they are trying to put the whole Sedition Indictment together - the 15 boxes of missing "stuff" contains the proof that Trumps People told him he lost the election and he knew it but proceeded to dupe his supporters and turn the crank. The Jan. 6th Investigation has those words from the mouths of Trump camp Insiders (including Ivanka and his campaign manager) that he knew damn good and well he lost but refused to give up trying to rig the System and become President for Life. The .GOV/FBI/DOJ wants Trump in jail and the latest raid is just another cut.

Apparently the SS Agents and local law enforcement were given advance heads up of the raid and some of the SS Agents assigned to Trump assisted in the raid.

VooDoo

Yeah, Trump lost to the most popular presidential candidate ever. See my previous post for evidence. Too many on here think Trump had the election "stolen".

I know you work side by side with the criminal and unconstitutional feds when requested, but sounds like you got hired on full time. Go fuck yourself cop. This is on your shoulders.
Awww, pussy talks big, but does nothing.

VooDoo
Another retard