• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feb 2014 Las Vegas Precision Rifle Match - Saturday 1 Feb

broke_again

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 7, 2010
Kansas City
Las Vegas Precision Rifle Match presented by Sin City Precision.

When: Saturday Feb 1st

Where: Desert Sportsman's Rifle and Pistol club, Las Vegas

Time: 730 sign up

Round count will be around 60, bring 75 rds just in case.

Distance 0-644 yds

Price: Members - $20, Non-members - $25, First time shooters of our match are free.

We have a loaner rifle chambered in 6.5 Creedmoor available. It can be reserved on a first come - first served basis. Ammo must be purchased through us and we only charge for the rds used. PM me here for info on it.

RSVP here.

Last edited:
Damn. I'll be at work that weekend. Now that I know there are locals doing LRS i'll keep an eye on upcoming events.

If I can get a load worked up in time Im in for this!

How is the match gona be broken down?
Might have the wife come shoot her 6.5CM she is pretty scary at 600!

Last edited:
If I can get a load worked up in time Im in for this!

How is the match gona be broken down?
Might have the wife come shoot her 6.5CM she is pretty scary at 600!

There will be some prone, mixed with positional and at least one stage that will get your heart rate up. Paper if we do it will be farther than 100 yds.

Just encouraging apprehensive new shooters to come on out and give it a go.

Going to do my best to find a range day this coming week and throw an optic on an old 700. The CS308s are not import stamped yet. I will do my best to be there.

When they get stamped I would love to check one out if that is possible down the road.

As soon as I get them back, I will bring one out! I will be out of town during the March Match, but I will most likely bring 1 or 2 of them to the April Match.

Outstanding! Looking forward to it!

Fing A! I finally found the post in this new locals TRL why do we have to be difficult can't we keep it simple. I'm in.