• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FEC Commiss - We Will Not Know POTUS Winner Elect Night

Mike_Honcho

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 21, 2007
IMO thinking about it a little, we are already a Balkanized country of sorts.

Well state power ensures a bit of that I suppose as does some states disregarding federal law (whether i agree or not) but thats not the type I was referring to.

Wait until a "block" of more populous, powerful and weathly states just plain will not allow business interactions with another state based on state policy. Got a glimpse of that with the NCAAs a couple years back. This leads no where good for our republic. Again, despite the fantasies that abound.

Reactions: lash
Wealth and power is centralized in the cities. From there its about how control can and will be forced due to resulting economic hardship.
If what you say is true, and Balkanization happens, I think you’re mistaken with us not faring very well, yes the east and west coast do have wealth and population, but in the instance you’re talking about, that doesn’t necessarily mean power, I think you forget who feeds and supplies fuel for most of this country, we are sitting on a huge ace in the hole, and without foreign aid, which is a whole other thread, the mass populations will just flicker out and extinguish themselves. So I don’t think we’re gonna be as helpless as y’all think. And I maybe wrong and brawndo does have what plants crave!!

If what you say is true, and Balkanization happens, I think you’re mistaken with us not faring very well, yes the east and west coast do have wealth and population, but in the instance you’re talking about, that doesn’t necessarily mean power, I think you forget who feeds and supplies fuel for most of this country, we are sitting on a huge ace in the hole, and without foreign aid, which is a whole other thread, the mass populations will just flicker out and extinguish themselves. So I don’t think we’re gonna be as helpless as y’all think. And I maybe wrong and brawndo does have what plants crave!!

And you might forget the companies that "own/control" the fuel, provide the seed and in some cases own the actual farms.

And in many other cases employ the actual people.

Where are these companies?

And what happens if you cant sell your goods, services or find employment because your state is not "compliant"?

But hey, I am just a dumbass country boy...so I admit that I could be way off.

Either way my point being, there are a lot of dellusions out there about what this would look like IMO. Reality would be much more grim...and bloody.

Reactions: lash
trump better get with arresting some of these big players sooner rather than later. that might just scare the remaining cockroaches into not being so bold. some of the big names we all know start ending up in cells, it’ll quash this dogshit in a hurry.

the longer it is allowed to go on, the braver these motherfuckers get. and if you lost track of why what is, is....it’s those trying to escape that are behind ALL of this. it’s simply them or the country as we know it...and it’s a really easy decision for them. you want this bullshit to end, start nailing motherfuckers to the cross.

Your vision of balkanization is a naive fantasy.

There is no peaceful or simple way to unwind America, let alone unwind America's financial, political, and military relationships, structure, and obligations to the rest of the world in a timely manner.

It would be chaos from the beginning - Fed Gov trying to enforce and hold on to the union. Blue states, led by blue MSAs trying to secede. Intra state conflict between traditional Americans and those wanting to secede. Conflict at the neighborhood level.

A foreign element would not be far behind - America as a piece of dirt is far too valuable to allow a shattered country to occupy it, let alone have the time and space to work out how they are going to take what was the most powerful country on earth and figure out how they are going to work together but as separate and distinct regional political enclaves and then interface with the rest of the world.

Last edited:
Reactions: lash and OldSalty
trump better get with arresting some of these big players sooner rather than later. that might just scare the remaining cockroaches into not being so bold. some of the big names we all know start ending up in cells, it’ll quash this dogshit in a hurry.

the longer it is allowed to go on, the braver these motherfuckers get. and if you lost track of why what is, is....it’s those trying to escape that are behind ALL of this. it’s simply them or the country as we know it...and it’s a really easy decision for them. you want this bullshit to end, start nailing motherfuckers to the cross.

Killhouse Rules:

1. Nobody is coming to save you

There will be no Hail Mary and Game Day is coming

Reactions: Romeo458
It blows my mind as to who exactly is making these decisions? Donald Trump is president and the rinos control the senate. So how is it that mail in voting is already decided and beyond debate at this point? How is it that the communists get to set the rules and criteria for a debate and how the election results will be determined? How is it that while holding the executive branch and half of the legislative branch, we can't even get full scale communist riots under control?

I don't remember Obama ever being challenged on shit. Look at DACA. Wasn't even constitutional, yet here we are. The Obamacare mandate - once again, unconstitutional, yet here we are.

What's the fucking point of voting if the party you vote for can't do anything when given the power? Obviously that's rhetorical but seriously, wtf?

The glaring reality is that we lost this country decades ago. This election can swing either way. Doesn't matter at this point.

How is it that 5 state governors shut down their Econs which was then echoed by the most powerful corps + unions and the nation's Econ was shut down?

How is it that copious amounts of info exist on Fauci, his mis-dealings with China via the NIH, his ownership and profit off of research, his relationship with big Pharma, his thumb on the scale in the face of his own research on HQC - and he is still running the show on COVID?

How is it that we have a steady drip of info that contradicts everything the FBI, Mueller, Schiff, et al have been peddling, we've had take downs of numerous pedo rings world wide, Epstein, Maxwell, massive number of sealed indictments - and Barr hasn't arrested anyone? Flynn still twisting in the wind?

The right is hanging on b/c they think they are somehow going to see justice, the much vaunted draining of the swamp.

The radical left has no hope. The radicals see now as the moment.

Sure...there may well be a dramatic series of arrests prior to the election and that may set us on the corrected path......the chances of that happening in the next 70ish days?

Someone might be just running out the clock....

And you might forget the companies that "own/control" the fuel, provide the seed and in some cases own the actual farms.

And in many other cases employ the actual people.

Where are these companies?

And what happens if you cant sell your goods, services or find employment because your state is not "compliant"?

But hey, I am just a dumbass country boy...so I admit that I could be way off.

Either way my point being, there are a lot of dellusions out there about what this would look like IMO. Reality would be much more grim...and bloody.
You’re absolutely right about who owns a lot of these companies, but in the scenario you’re talking about, we will “nationalize” these corporate farms and energy fields, because at this point the American dollar will be worthless and we will be on the for lack of a better word the “barter” system whether it be your sweat or your wares, but just like you, I am just a dumbass country boy, so in all reality we don’t have a clue what the fuck is gonna happen, so in the meantime I’m gonna feed my family, protect my family and teach my son to be a man, because I believe this country needs to start raising men again, for whatever is coming.

Your vision of balkanization is a naive fantasy.

There is no peaceful or simple way to unwind America, let alone unwind America's financial, political, and military relationships, structure, and obligations to the rest of the world in a timely manner.

It would be chaos from the beginning - Fed Gov trying to enforce and hold on to the union. Blue states, led by blue MSAs trying to secede. Intra state conflict between traditional Americans and those wanting to secede. Conflict at the neighborhood level.

A foreign element would not be far behind - America as a piece of dirt is far too valuable to allow a shattered country to occupy it, let alone have the time and space to work out how they are going to take what was the most powerful country on earth and figure out how they are going to work together but as separate and distinct regional political enclaves and then interface with the rest of the world.
I never had any “vision” of Balkanization, I was just asking old salty why the flyover states wouldn’t fair well if it did happen, and then we each gave our views on our opinions, so I’m not sure if you did read the whole thread or just skimmed, but either way you response is very thought out, and yes you’re right, it would be a total shit show, but not out of the realm of possibility, you can only back a coyote in a corner so far before he bites the fuck out of you!

Why do all "found" boxes of votes ALWAYS favor democrats?

:unsure: :rolleyes:

Independent minds want to know...

Been asking this quite a lot! Especially since I'm in CA!!!!!!!!!!!! The past few elections have been as follows..........Conservatives winning, here, there everywhere! Then you get the jaws theme song, afterwards the shit hits the fan with new found mail in ballots! :poop:🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Reactions: MarinePMI
all I know is vote and he has a chance to win again , get lazy and don't vote and the dims might just win , they could steal the whole show who knows trump was not even supposed to win in 2016 and he won I will vote and cross my fingers for him to win again in 2020 but anything could happen all I know is life will go on , And I still won't comply to a mandatory buy back .

This exactly. Sure the East and "Left coast" control most of the banking and general financial flow but middle America supplies the food, energy and a shit ton of the manufacturing capacity. Take HVAC products for example, both commercial and residential. Trane, which is headquartered in LaCrosse, WI and is where they build all their big chillers. Last I was really in the game they had plants in Pueblo, CO (screw chillers and scroll compressors) Clarksville and Louisville
Anyhow my point is that the shitty cities will starve and die fast without truckers and producers supplying them which I believe most won't. I've already been reading articles about truckers and some trucking companies refusing to deliver to some cities that are being torn up by the current rioting because they fear for the drivers health and safety.
So what's the Left going to do if real SHTF happens and they are in power? Suspend posse comitatis and have the military/national guard start their new version of the Red Ball express( for all you youngsters, read up on it, my Dad was a driver) and Berlin airlift?
I guess my advice is, if you live in flyover country like me in Central , TX. Make sure you are well provisioned with all the essentials, food, ammo, meds, comms and for God's sake, TP.😉

What happens to most middle American farms that have become dependent on fertilizer, when they can't buy it anywhere? How much of the food we eat is shipped in from other countries. If the cities don't use this bread basket, they will just use another. The east and west coast can land lock fly over country. I know which country makes the most fertilizer, and I would bet dollars to donuts they like the commies tearing up this country. Beter get your soil straight.

It is 100% untrue that corn can't use nitrogen sequestered by legumes.

What happens to most middle American farms that have become dependent on fertilizer, when they can't buy it anywhere? How much of the food we eat is shipped in from other countries. If the cities don't use this bread basket, they will just use another. The east and west coast can land lock fly over country. I know which country makes the most fertilizer, and I would bet dollars to donuts they like the commies tearing up this country. Beter get your soil straight.

FYI, there are regional substitutes for N in places.
Source is local.
Still will raise more than enought to feed the locals.
When the exports take a huge hit those folks will be motivated to bypass
the coasts.
While a N "allowance" is counted, from legumes, it has never been what PHDs predicted
in actual N available.
Cities are 9 meals, if that, from anarchy.
Out here, much longer.

R

Covid, race riots, mail in only... Perfect for getting the lazy shitbags that don't vote, to vote. For "reparations" of all fucking things.

Reactions: Edgecrusher
She made it clear: just take a deep breath and be patient and let the government decide if Donald J. Trump won reelection - what could go wrong?

Two parallel narratives that continue to unfold: A) The 2020 Election will be a contested election. B) Normalizing the fuzziness (fraud) associated with mail in voting.

Some people have been gaming this out at a conflict level greater than most Americans can probably conceive of.

Breitbart?

giphy.gif

If, however, they want to rumble I say let's get it the fuck on.

Reactions: Edgecrusher
Shipping food to other countries wouldn't be a big deal if the coast decide not to allow the fly over states to ship through them. First off the Port of Savannah is the second largest port on the east coast. Then there's the Port of Houston and for the west coast there's Port of Manzanillo in Mexico. The KCS Railroad owns the tracks from Texas to the port and reopened operations in 2019. Also, for coal that gets ship through Canada right now. BTW, if we started using the Port in Mexico more it would kill the ports on the west coast.

Shipping food to other countries wouldn't be a big deal if the coast decide not to allow the fly over states to ship through them. First off the Port of Savannah is the second largest port on the east coast. Then there's the Port of Houston and for the west coast there's Port of Manzanillo in Mexico. The KCS Railroad owns the tracks from Texas to the port and reopened operations in 2019. Also, for coal that gets ship through Canada right now. BTW, if we started using the Port in Mexico more it would kill the ports on the west coast.

Civil War 2 will have a completely different ending than V1.0

Reactions: Shooter McGavin
FYI, there are regional substitutes for N in places.
Source is local.
Still will raise more than enought to feed the locals.
When the exports take a huge hit those folks will be motivated to bypass
the coasts.
While a N "allowance" is counted, from legumes, it has never been what PHDs predicted
in actual N available.
Cities are 9 meals, if that, from anarchy.
Out here, much longer.

R

You gonna refine you own diesel to plow the fields. Do you not use a fertilizer with a P and K value also?

Reactions: deersniper
Covid, race riots, mail in only... Perfect for getting the lazy shitbags that don't vote, to vote. For "reparations" of all fucking things.
I want to agree, but I doubt that demographic is going to go through the hassle of requesting and submitting a mail-in ballot. That shit is piled up under junk mail, if it wasn’t thrown out as soon as they seen it didn’t have anything in there for them. Regardless, it’s going to be a massive shit show and we haven’t seen shit in terms of a national divide. Our enemies will continue to laugh as each side digs in deeper.

Reactions: MarinePMI
You gonna refine you own diesel to plow the fields. Do you not use a fertilizer with a P and K value also?
N is the biggest problem volume wise.
Look up ADM byproducts.
The dry fert to be used this fall has been on the ground/stored locally for months around here.
Fert , P and K, can be "mined" for a few years without extreme adverse effects to yeild if
one has solid numbers to start with.
Most around here have "fuel farms" that can last over half a season.
Price goes down, a ton gets delivered.

R

Breitbart?

.308 - pdf of the Transition Integrity Project white paper

Backgrounder on Rosa Brooks - project lead

FWIW - Argentina in 90s during their Econ melt down - mass ag producer - people went hungry and starved b/c crops had to be sold on the international market b/c the currency kept devaluing. The gov was doing anything they could to raise cash.

The discussion surrounding food production would need to include everything from the potential loss of mechanized equipment, loss of access to markets, Patriot Act and or anything that could allow Fed Gov to seize the crop in a national emergency, as well as a currency collapse.

Last edited:
I want to agree, but I doubt that demographic is going to go through the hassle of requesting and submitting a mail-in ballot. That shit is piled up under junk mail, if it wasn’t thrown out as soon as they seen it didn’t have anything in there for them. Regardless, it’s going to be a massive shit show and we haven’t seen shit in terms of a national divide. Our enemies will continue to laugh as each side digs in deeper.

You need to think more like a criminal.

Of course they are not going to go through that hassle. The guise of mail in simply means that a ballot is printed with their name on it - someone else is going to fill it out and turn it in.

Search: "Nursing Home Voter Fraud" and "Ballot Harvesting"

.308 - pdf of the Transition Integrity Project white paper

Backgrounder on Rosa Brooks - project lead

FWIW - Argentina in 90s during their Econ melt down - mass ag producer - people went hungry and starved b/c crops had to be sold on the international market b/c the currency kept devaluing. The gov was doing anything they could to raise cash.

The discussion surrounding food production would need to include everything from the potential loss of mechanized equipment, loss of access to markets, Patriot Act and or anything that could allow Fed Gov to seize the crop in a national emergency, as well as a currency collapse.
There are some serious wild cards that the TIP is ignoring. I will keep those to myself but someone already alluded to the main one with the coyote analogy.

N is the biggest problem volume wise.
Look up ADM byproducts.
The dry fert to be used this fall has been on the ground/stored locally for months around here.
Fert , P and K, can be "mined" for a few years without extreme adverse effects to yeild if
one has solid numbers to start with.
Most around here have "fuel farms" that can last over half a season.
Price goes down, a ton gets delivered.

R

Assuming this is over in time the stores wont run out. Storage is not a replacement for manufacturing. I don't think anyone who thinks they can starve out the populated areas is looking at the big picture of what is going on.

I always laugh thinking about my old boss, RIP. He was always trying to plow and find a better fertilizer trying to figure how to outperform his neighbors hay. He would tell me, "I don't understand, he never plows, he never sprays, he hardly uses any fertilizer. Must just be good ground." Which i believed because he was a good farmer. Their farm, is still one of the best around, nut I couldn't work their with him gone. His kids are fine people. It was just time to move on.

Turns out he was somewhat right, it just turns out what he called good ground can be made from any ground with a couple principles. No tillage, keep the soil covered, keep a living active root in the ground as much of the year as possible. The Carbonomics video is an excellent explanation of what is happening with the depletion of organic matter in soil from tilling. The long hair on the bottom goes back into historical reference back to Romans, and evidence that they depleted many rich areas of their time that are barren today. Pretty interesting video and book.

Reactions: W54/XM-388

Might work in your backyard but doesn’t work in commercial Ag that is somewhat free market. Yield pays the bills

Assuming this is over in time the stores wont run out. Storage is not a replacement for manufacturing. I don't think anyone who thinks they can starve out the populated areas is looking at the big picture of what is going on.

I always laugh thinking about my old boss, RIP. He was always trying to plow and find a better fertilizer trying to figure how to outperform his neighbors hay. He would tell me, "I don't understand, he never plows, he never sprays, he hardly uses any fertilizer. Must just be good ground." Which i believed because he was a good farmer. Their farm, is still one of the best around, nut I couldn't work their with him gone. His kids are fine people. It was just time to move on.

Turns out he was somewhat right, it just turns out what he called good ground can be made from any ground with a couple principles. No tillage, keep the soil covered, keep a living active root in the ground as much of the year as possible. The Carbonomics video is an excellent explanation of what is happening with the depletion of organic matter in soil from tilling. The long hair on the bottom goes back into historical reference back to Romans, and evidence that they depleted many rich areas of their time that are barren today. Pretty interesting video and book.
That all works fine till you get get slugs. Then keep the ground bare and cover with manure. Only green is from the crop growing

• Haha
Reactions: supercorndogs
That all works fine till you get get slugs. Then keep the ground bare and cover with manure. Only green is from the crop growing

Do you burn down your house if you get a cockroach? I am not going to play this back and forth game, where as you pretend it can't work and I explain how it does. You don't know what you don't know. Many farmers do know what you don't. If you want to remain ignorant that is your choice. No skin off my teeth. Its funny you think soil in fields works different than a backyard, a park, a bar ditch or a forrest.

Coastal bermuda uses about 250# / ac N. worms don't shit that much.

Do you burn down your house if you get a cockroach? I am not going to play this back and forth game, where as you pretend it can't work and I explain how it does. You don't know what you don't know. Many farmers do know what you don't. If you want to remain ignorant that is your choice. No skin off my teeth. Its funny you think soil in fields works different than a backyard, a park, a bar ditch or a forrest.
Lol. You talk like all the others. Talk talk talk. No do

And yeah it’s a lot different in a field paying market rent or mortgage and farming for profit versus a backyard.

Let’s hear your solution for slugs.

You don’t know what you don’t know. Your not alone though.

Fertilizer, N is huge in production farming but so is herbicide. I would have a terrible time without Gramoxone, Glyphosate, species selective herbicide and insecticide. Without any of this stuff you'll be subsistence and not production farming.

Reactions: deersniper