• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Federal 5.56mm 420 rd cans... all gone!

sentry1

Crayon Eater
Minuteman
Jul 7, 2012
Madison, Alabama
I wanted to get this because it's fairly inexpensive, comes in an ammo can for storage/organization, and the stripper clips are great for loading mags quickly.

But all of a sudden, this stuff has gone out of stock just about everywhere. Every local Walmart and Dick's is out of stock, all except 2 online sites where it's heavily overpriced have sold out of this.

AMM-2491.jpg

Who is stocking up for the Zombie Apocalypse?!?

Re: Federal 5.56mm 420 rd cans... all gone!

Not me! That stuff is too expensive, $300/case/brass is my stopping point.

I've seen the 420 rd boxes go for around $180, $140 at the really cheap places, but everyone except Gander Mountain is out of stock, and they charge $200 plus for it.

i saw some at the local sportsmans warehouse last week and went to get them today and of course they sold out.
frown.gif