• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Federal judge destroys muller

While I'd like to take this as something encouraging, it's still The Swamp. They are truly slimy creatures living there.

Greg

Reactions: RNWRKNP
What is up with this guy Mueller? Is he a good guy put in a job he just is obligated to do, or is he a fucking scumbag on a mission?

What is up with this guy Mueller? Is he a good guy put in a job he just is obligated to do, or is he a fucking scumbag on a mission?
Collusion of the Trump campaign/Russia has been proven untrue...
So this peckerwood is on a series of fishing trips to create doubt and havoc.
Swamp creature doin' swamp things.

R

Mueller?
giphy.gif

I figured the latter, but I was also wondering if I was missing something.

I have zero faith in judges, any of them, they are but Democrats or republicans in robes appointed by democrats or Republicans to enforce what the deep state wants enforced not necessarily the law. They ignore the Constitution, they give the two party's a pass when both should be prosecuted under the Sherman act as well as the RICO statutes. The judiciary is an extension of congress and not a equal branch of government. they are not blind, they are a major part of the problem. Bottom line there is no justice in our country, Hilary the Cunt still walks free.

Last edited:
I have zero faith in judges, any of them, they are but Democrats or republicans in robes appointed by democrats or Republicans to enforce what the deep state wanst enforced not necesarily the law. They ignore the Constitution, they give the two partys a pass when both should be prosecuted under the sherman act as well as the RICO statutes. The judiciary is an extension of congress and not a equal branch of government. tehy are not blind, they are a major part of the problem. Bottom line there is no justice in our country, Hilary the Cunt still walks free.
You are not wrong.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
I have zero faith in judges, any of them, they are but Democrats or republicans in robes appointed by democrats or Republicans to enforce what the deep state wants enforced not necessarily the law. They ignore the Constitution, they give the two party's a pass when both should be prosecuted under the Sherman act as well as the RICO statutes. The judiciary is an extension of congress and not a equal branch of government. they are not blind, they are a major part of the problem. Bottom line there is no justice in our country, Hilary the Cunt still walks free.
Rico is only for Italian business men in competition with Democrat Mayors and Coincilmen . You know why there's no more Mob ? The government didn't like the competition .
Read an article a few years back about a Harvard Law Thesis on using RICO to dismantle drug gangs . The Thesis made note that they are criminal orginizations and the hierarchy and membership were both acutely documented and well known .
Very concrete money distribution and Enterprise . Hell even IRS statutes as I remember . Funny drug gangs are still around and prosperous . Go figure .

I figured the latter, but I was also wondering if I was missing something.

Easy one...; he's missing a conscience...

Just do the job, don't be concerned about consequences...

It's only our country that's getting slobbered on...

Greg

I’d like to point out that many here cheered the appointment of Mueller when he first got appointed “Marine war hero” used liberally. Today most of those same praise givers are thinking more critically.

Bottom line, Mueller is a criminal POS and vanguard of the swamp fight against America.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bender
I’d like to point ou that many here cheered the appointment of Mueller when he first got appointed “Marine war heres” used liberally. Today most of those same praise givers are thinking more critically.

Bottom line, Mueller is a criminal POS and vanguard of the swamp fight against America.
Don’t look at me, I had no idea who this fucking jerk was and still don’t

Reactions: Fig
Not a negative post against those gents, I respect and think through everything they post here and agree with them 90+%. I only point this out as a sign that the awakening is under way, the ship might be turning, the jig might be up, better days ahead, happy days are almost here again, light at the end of the tunnel and might not be a train.

Don’t look at me, I had no idea who this fucking jerk was and still don’t

El Caribe, his business with uncle Morty in New York, the mafia, screwing over taxi drivers that worked for him, money laundering, the Ukrainian mob...I spent a couple hours reading about the guy and I had to take a shower.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bender