• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Federal judge rules marijuana use doesn't preempt firearms ownership

I don’t remember legality influencing my decision in high school, I was just busy working and playing 3 sports to be interested. I also tried it when I got out of the marine corps after 3 tours and I had the same result, anxiety from hell and that impending sense of “doom”. That said, some vets say it gives them relief which is good enough for me. I don’t think them being able to have a little help feeling normal should take a backseat others feelings as long as their consumption doesn’t affect others, ie. driving. The “for the kids” is verbatim what the gun grabbers use to justify their laws. “If it saves just one kid”, “nobody needs an ar-15”, “banning assault weapons would prevent criminals from using them”, etc, etc.

My parents owned a business while I was in high school and someone had put some pamphlets in there about drugs. I flipped through the marijuana one and it had all sorts of side effects listed like “aggression, hallucinations, heart attacks…”, you get the picture. I asked them, if weed is really so bad, why would they have to make shit up to convince people not to use it? There’s a lot of myths out there that were started by the government long ago and people keep regurgitating it. I don’t use any drugs but I have a major issue with the government telling me what I can and can’t grow in my yard.
There are no guns in my kids school. I am certain there are drugs, and tuition basically costs a new car every year. I was a bad kid, so I know what goes on. Part of the reason to pay so much is to buy into to a school where the other parents give a fuck. The ones who it doesn't hurt to write teh check worry me the most. That said, you can only do your best and then hope they make good decisions.

I did not. I am not on a high horse here. I'm just realistic.

There are no guns in my kids school. I am certain there are drugs, and tuition basically costs a new car every year. I was a bad kid, so I know what goes on. Part of the reason to pay so much is to buy into to a school where the other parents give a fuck. The ones who it doesn't hurt to write teh check worry me the most. That said, you can only do your best and then hope they make good decisions.

I did not. I am not on a high horse here. I'm just realistic.
You’re saying you approve of something being illegal because of your kids safety. I disagree with that logic. You certainly aren’t alone and I don’t hold any I’ll will against you for it, but personally I don’t believe in government overreach in the name of safety. You’re also missing the point about firearms because you’re tunnel visioned to your own personal situation. Making things illegal, does not prevent access. You are taking the same argument that gun grabbers use, and applying it to your own wants. Drugs are insanely easy for kids to access. Of course they won’t be HARDER to access if they’re legalized, but there is absolutely no benefit to keeping them illegal. It’s a waste of taxpayer dollars and the legal issues fuck up lives far more than weed consumption ever will. All because of some misguided notion that it makes it harder to get.

I’ll say it again…if your kid wants to smoke pot, there is absolutely nothing you or the government can do to stop them, except having an honest discussion and putting the ball in their court.

No, you fuckwit. I did not say that at all, and in fact I said the opposite. Obviously you're some sort of dope fanatic if you have to create straw men and can't converse like an adult.

I said that the increase in accessibility was a price you pay to legalize it, which I think is the right choice.

Your are either a shit parent, or not yet ready to raise kids. There is no alter upon which to sacrifice them. You don't know what you don't know.

• Wow
Reactions: jb0311
The people I know who are heavy, habitual users are lazy. ,The Rhasta kids where I used to live couldn't even answer basic questions. They functioned a few years younger than the were. There are several foreign studies saying that it lowers your IQ, especially if you are an adolescent. Just my experience.

I'm not against it, and would have voted yes if the Missouri law wasn't retarded and didn't create a constitutionally protected cartel.
Rasta all dayers could be considered in the realm of abuse. But again maybe the reason they are lazy is not directly related to the bud. At extreme levels of use I agree, it ain’t helping. But, at the level of use you need it just to stay level.

As i get older I understand why people dont want it “recreational”. In Florida its still a controlled substance, but medical cards are not hard to obtain. It has put a bing dent in the potential profits of the black market. 20 year friend is a manager at one of the local dispensaries, and I know many who work there. the first year in business they did $3.2 million in sales.

I can full understand why you don't want your kids using and 100% respect you decision as a parent to make that call.

No, you fuckwit. I did not say that at all, and in fact I said the opposite. Obviously you're some sort of dope fanatic if you have to create straw men and can't converse like an adult.

I said that the increase in accessibility was a price you pay to legalize it, which I think is the right choice.

Your are either a shit parent, or not yet ready to raise kids. There is no alter upon which to sacrifice them. You don't know what you don't know.
who are you talking to? hit the reply button so your responses make sense, especially one as emotionally charged as this is...

If you are talking to me, take a breath and your own advice and converse like an adult. Name calling and hysterics get us nowhere, and you wouldn't be acting like this offline.

You are making a ton of assumptions in this thread, you don't know what you don't know, right?

I've said several times I don't do drugs. I will chalk that statement about being a "dope head" up to your emotions.

If I misunderstood your intent, I apologize. Since you are very adamant that you DIDN'T say it should be illegal, then i'm glad we agree that it should be legalized and you and your kids can make your own choices about personal safety, just like everyone else.

See? It's all ok /hugs.

Last edited:
Reactions: wade2big

Researchers have discovered that regular pot smokers suffer a decline of two IQ points over time compared to those who did not use cannabis as an adolescent.

Sounds a lot like total bullshit. 🤡 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: But consider for a second if it were true, some people barely have two pennies to rub together.

Researchers have discovered that regular pot smokers suffer a decline of two IQ points over time compared to those who did not use cannabis as an adolescent.

Sounds a lot like total bullshit. 🤡 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: But consider for a second if it were true, some people barely have two pennies to rub together.
yeah some people need all the brain cells they can get. I think there's plenty of evidence on drug use while at an age where your brain is still developing. Nobody ever used the term "crack baby" to compliment someones intellect.

Reactions: Maggot
Lol! Emotional? Did I hurt your feewings? You're pretty adamant for someone who does not "use drugs".

How about go fuck yourself? Does that hurt? Let me know when it does.

I drink whisky, and probably abuse coffee, and can't say I'm above anything, or high and mighty about anything. I'm a sinner like the rest of 'em. Fortunately I never got into cocaine or heavy/addictive stuff, but I've made my mistakes and learned from them. Hopefully I had some brain cells to burn.

I'm not having a discussion with some idiot who replies to themself, and then creates straw men to burn down when they have no good argument. Go back and READ what I wrote. I'm quite sure you're the only one here who got the diametric opposite of what I said.

As far as the kids who grow up smoking it; that is but a matter of degrees. I've seen what heavy use does. I've seen people wreck their lives and die from drugs. I'm pretty sure every single one of them smoked pot. That's not the drug that killed them, but none of them would turn it down if you offered them your bong.

I'm not saying that occasional use is the end of the world, but it's not helping anything. I've seen that study and several others. There was one from New Zealand that was pretty exhaustive that showed 5 IQ points, but to me that's a tough metric to use. I am not relying on it. I'm just telling you what my experience is anecdotally. I see more that they stop caring than they get dumb. I know people who smoke pot all day, and some of them I don't really blame. I'd probably shoot myself if I was a painter, and my painter stinks like weed all the time, because he's high all the time. No problem for me. I keep hiring him. He's also a pretty good Dad who loves his kids, and I hope they don't know. That said, I'm not living my life like that, and I don't recommend it to anyone either. The smart choice is to steer clear, but in your case I think you should cry havoc.

Go hug your boyfriend.

• Haha
The people I know who are heavy, habitual users are lazy. ,The Rhasta kids where I used to live couldn't even answer basic questions. They functioned a few years younger than the were. There are several foreign studies saying that it lowers your IQ, especially if you are an adolescent. Just my experience.

I'm not against it, and would have voted yes if the Missouri law wasn't retarded and didn't create a constitutionally protected cartel.
Though a proponent of legalization, I will agree with you in that those still developing should not use it. OVER USE of cannabis can make you slow. Over use of Big Mac's can make you obese. Over use of alcohol can make you dead. Over use of hookers can make you diseased and or broke. Moderation of most anything is key.

Reactions: Fig

Honestly I support the legalization of pot and I think the study is a gross understimate.

There are similar studies that have been done with alcohol and show similar results.

I would think alcohol is worse, but it's also harder to function on it. I know people who aren't always drunk, but they're never quite sober either. Same thing with dope, but it's less detectible unless it's in their cloths.

Lol! Emotional? Did I hurt your feewings? You're pretty adamant for someone who does not "use drugs".

How about go fuck yourself? Does that hurt? Let me know when it does.

I drink whisky, and probably abuse coffee, and can't say I'm above anything, or high and mighty about anything. I'm a sinner like the rest of 'em. Fortunately I never got into cocaine or heavy/addictive stuff, but I've made my mistakes and learned from them. Hopefully I had some brain cells to burn.

I'm not having a discussion with some idiot who replies to themself, and then creates straw men to burn down when they have no good argument. Go back and READ what I wrote. I'm quite sure you're the only one here who got the diametric opposite of what I said.

As far as the kids who grow up smoking it; that is but a matter of degrees. I've seen what heavy use does. I've seen people wreck their lives and die from drugs. I'm pretty sure every single one of them smoked pot. That's not the drug that killed them, but none of them would turn it down if you offered them your bong.

I'm not saying that occasional use is the end of the world, but it's not helping anything. I've seen that study and several others. There was one from New Zealand that was pretty exhaustive that showed 5 IQ points, but to me that's a tough metric to use. I am not relying on it. I'm just telling you what my experience is anecdotally. I see more that they stop caring than they get dumb. I know people who smoke pot all day, and some of them I don't really blame. I'd probably shoot myself if I was a painter, and my painter stinks like weed all the time, because he's high all the time. No problem for me. I keep hiring him. He's also a pretty good Dad who loves his kids, and I hope they don't know. That said, I'm not living my life like that, and I don't recommend it to anyone either. The smart choice is to steer clear, but in your case I think you should cry havoc.

Go hug your boyfriend.
i'm not reading all that. Calm down. Are you smoking the reefer? I hear it causes hysteria.

yeah some people need all the brain cells they can get. I think there's plenty of evidence on drug use while at an age where your brain is still developing. Nobody ever used the term "crack baby" to compliment someones intellect.
Agreed, it shouldnt be used while developing. FWIW, I went back to college at 40 (after having barely graduated high school, not because of drugs, but because I hated being trapped inside a building) and graduated from a highly respected University with a 3.2 gpa, while running a business, so I reckon it didnt hurt me too much.

As to crack babies and alcohol fetal syndrome babies, its sad but I fear thats what our inner cities are populated with now. Its not their fault they were born fucked up, but what can we do?

I would think alcohol is worse, but it's also harder to function on it. I know people who aren't always drunk, but they're never quite sober either. Same thing with dope, but it's less detectible unless it's in their cloths.
I know people who use cannabis for inspiration. Before you pooh pooh that, I went to college with a guy who would do bong hits when he studied a subject, then do another before his exams. He gradated high school 2nd in a class of 500 and UVA with a 3.9 GPA. Also some very talented artists and writers who say it gets them moving.

Agreed, it shouldnt be used while developing. FWIW, I went back to college at 40 (after having barely graduated high school, not because of drugs, but because I hated being trapped inside a building) and graduated from a highly respected University with a 3.2 gpa, while running a business, so I reckon it didnt hurt me too much.

As to crack babies and alcohol fetal syndrome babies, its sad but I fear thats what our inner cities are populated with now. Its not their fault they were born fucked up, but what can we do?
Yeah it’s criminal that they are handed those cards because of shithead parents. Tough way to start life.
But yeah, plenty of people smoking pot with degrees and great jobs doesn’t really enforce the fudd blanket statements of potheads being stupid and lazy

What are you like fucking 90?
Only 73, LOL but grew up rural. There are bootleggers who make moonshine and then those who buy up liquor and beer during the week and sold it at a mark up on the weekends when the stores are closed.

FIFY

Go hug your bong if your boyfriend won't give you none.
I can’t read. I think I inhaled some second hand maryjooana smoke at a cypress hill concert 10 years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: lash
Only 73, LOL but grew up rural. There are bootleggers who make moonshine and then those who buy up liquor and beer during the week and sold it at a mark up on the weekends when the stores are closed.
Same, other than a different era. We called them bootleggers too. Just someone who sold packaged beer to high schoolers lol.

I grew up rural too, but in CA. We just called them homeless, not bootleggers. Shame you're only 73. I was hoping to hear some stories about shining Al Capone's shoes. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: jb0311 and Maggot
Every time I hear/see the, "for our children," trope, I equate the said forum poster as sounding like this:

She inserts the phrase at the very end of her very concise and astute points

I dont think you can blame that on any drug but stupidity.

It's so much of a non sequitur here I don't know where to begin. The big thing here is they don't want you doing it while driving, that's it. The biggest marijuana store (in a relatively rural coastal WA town) is RIGHT next door to the local PD. Psychedelics will be legal here soon apparently, are already right down the street, and many are currently in FDA trials (LSD, DMT, Ketamine HCL, Psylocin (mushrooms)). They say LSD will replace benzodiazepines for anxiety in the near future. Times are changing, and you can't keep a genie in a bottle. Drug war is over, and drugs won.

And here, just nobody cares.

Cops here would much rather show up to deal with you on weed than alcohol any day. They've got more important shit to deal with than adults exercising free will with other consenting adults.

As for shooting, being on shit or impaired in any way is the fastest way to get your ass kicked off the range. Not to mention, the shit smoked here can be smelled a mile away, it cannot be concealed. So what does simply owning weapons have to do with any of it?

But machineguns ARE legal... They just need to start selling new ones! Not that I could get one here, I may not agree with all state laws but I do agree with state's rights.

• Love
Reactions: Maggot and jb0311
I don't think there really is. Not that there aren't drugs that will fuck up a developing fetus.
1675719415906.png

But i don't believe drugs make people stupid. Some people are just stupid. Now people do get hooked and do some stupid shit for drugs.

• Love
I don't think there really is. Not that there aren't drugs that will fuck up a developing fetus.
View attachment 8068611

But i don't believe drugs make people stupid. Some people are just stupid. Now people do get hooked and do some stupid shit for drugs.

agree to disagree, to a point i guess. There'e more linking it to affecting cognitive development than not, it's just not clear on the why. I wouldn't say it makes people "stupid" either, but it does affect the brain at a vulnerable time. Hard to get data points for "how smart could you have been?". But yeah, it's not like people who smoked weed as teens are destined to be retarded or losers in any way. I'm still talking about weed here too...i'm not sure i can argue that shit like meth doesn't make you stupid, but you definitely have to be an idiot to think thats worth putting in your body as well.

"While epidemiological and clinical studies have consistently linked adolescent cannabis use with psychiatric illness and cognitive impairment, the mechanisms that underlie these associations are still not well understood. Research from both the animal and human literature appears to support the notion that adolescence is a period of particular risk, with exposure during this stage of development potentially resulting in more severe and persistent adverse effects than exposure during adulthood."

To surmise that paragraph and put it simple terms.

"It does, we don't know how, but it does. Just look at the literature, it appears to support this somewhat vague idea and descriptions of symptoms." 🤣🤣🤣

Thats the kind of conclusions you get, when you have to massage the results to get paid.

in 2022 I had a long time friend get diagnosed with Cannabis induced Schizophrenia

I had never heard of such a thing until it affected someone I knew. It was not an easy recovery either, I still think some of his brain is impacted as he says really strange things sometimes. He is a 'different' person today than he was a year ago, and he was unable to work for about 6 months (lucky he didn't lose his job)

His brother told me that the Emergency Room docs said they saw a huge rise in this over covid times where everyone was locked down smoking way too much weed.

anyway, not sure why I post this here other than to show Cannabis is not completely harmless. I know my friend was smoking way too much way too often and was using the higher dose vape stuff (don't know any more about it) and was dealing with a lot of work and family stress (off the charts stress with his baby momma and his son).

His brother took all his guns away because the family were concerned. I don't think he would have hurt anyone in the state he was in, he was not ever a violent person, just a little crazy to talk to. You never know how drug use will impact someone's mental state.

Reactions: Maggot and 918v
Why does today's pot smell like someone ran over a skunk?

It used to smell like Unicorn farts.

• Haha
Smoking pot makes you relaxed so much easier hitting head shots.
Lol, I like the way you think. Stress down, heart rate down, steadier aim…

On our next department qualification I’ll tell the chief we need to test this theory. Half the dept gets stoned and the other doesn’t as a control group. I’ve already suggested that off-duty gun qualification should be done after a few drinks to more accurately simulate likely real world events.

Damn, I’m sure glad I’ve known chief for 34 years and she knows me, and my tongue-in-cheek sense of humor. Otherwise I’d be sent for a psych eval!

Per se cannabis does not cause schizophrenia or psychosis. However, we have longitudinal data supporting the causal link between cannabis and psychosis

Massage it, massage it. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Based on the literature, I think one might consider a doctor giving a diagnosis of cannibis induced schizophrenia a quack.

A huge rise in cases since the "lockdowns" "the ER docs" say. I bet it was everyone sitting around smoking too much weed. Probably causing myocarditis, blood clots, and immune system collapse too. 🤡🤡🤡

in 2022 I had a long time friend get diagnosed with Cannabis induced Schizophrenia

I had never heard of such a thing until it affected someone I knew. It was not an easy recovery either, I still think some of his brain is impacted as he says really strange things sometimes. He is a 'different' person today than he was a year ago, and he was unable to work for about 6 months (lucky he didn't lose his job)

His brother told me that the Emergency Room docs said they saw a huge rise in this over covid times where everyone was locked down smoking way too much weed.

anyway, not sure why I post this here other than to show Cannabis is not completely harmless. I know my friend was smoking way too much way too often and was using the higher dose vape stuff (don't know any more about it) and was dealing with a lot of work and family stress (off the charts stress with his baby momma and his son).

His brother took all his guns away because the family were concerned. I don't think he would have hurt anyone in the state he was in, he was not ever a violent person, just a little crazy to talk to. You never know how drug use will impact someone's mental state.

Reactions: Gaslitnation
To surmise that paragraph and put it simple terms.

"It does, we don't know how, but it does. Just look at the literature, it appears to support this somewhat vague idea and descriptions of symptoms." 🤣🤣🤣

Thats the kind of conclusions you get, when you have to massage the results to get paid.
lol simple terms, yes. Accurate surmising, no. Especially without reading anything else. As I said, agree to disagree. I look forward to reading your research on the subject. I'm sure you're full of fun opinions and anecdotes 🤣

For the record, I couldn't care much less what y'all let your kids smoke as long as they stay off my lawn. Kids are fucking idiots anyway. But saying there's not any research that it does have an affect on cognition isn't reality.

Not true at all. Pay close attention to terms like these "appears to support the notion" "consistently linked with" and "potentially".

Since you didn't leave any foot notes on where your paragraph came from, I couldn't see what, "literature appears to support the notion."

There is research that says lots of things, usually what the person funding the research wants.

Correlation does not equal causation. They cant explain the underlying cause because they there isn't one.

lol simple terms, yes. Accurate surmising, no. Especially without reading anything else. As I said, agree to disagree. I look forward to reading your research on the subject. I'm sure you're full of fun opinions and anecdotes 🤣

For the record, I couldn't care much less what y'all let your kids smoke as long as they stay off my lawn. Kids are fucking idiots anyway. But saying there's not any research that it does have an affect on cognition isn't reality.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
My case to legalize it is to regulate it. The pot us old people smoked as kids is not the stuff people are getting today. Not just that they're lacing it with other drugs but also that the "legal" growers are engineering these crops to have higher THC levels. If they'd legalize it the fed could regulate that content level down to what marijuana was before people molested it and get on with life.
In the beginning, there was columbian, mexican, thai, indian, african, jamaican, afghani.
That's about it, all weed derived (mostly) from those strains and a minimal amount of lesser strains.
It was not consistent back in the day, you could get killer acapulco gold, or downtown brown mexican ditch weed.
Both came from the same place.
Modern growers select the best of this that and the other and cross them creating a consistent stable product.
It is NOT the equal of the top notch Columbian gold, the Highland Thai, The Acapulco Gold, the African Black Magic.
It's generic now, all strains smell the same, taste the same, and give the same effect.

If you had been there back in the 70's or so, you'd know this.
Modern weed is just like kids of today, all the same, very little variation, no individuality.
90+% of it is Cannabis Indica and there is no more *real* Cannabis Sativa to be found.
Sativa is the one that gave you the munchies so people saying it helps cancer patients to eat.....are fucking LYING.
Or, they simply don't have a freaking clue.
Please, anyone, tell me HONESTLY.
Have you PERSONALLY gotten even a tiny bit of pain relief from it ?
Is it more "hear say" BS ?

I am so sick of psychosomatic mofo's that just want to smoke weed.
I don't care if they smoke weed, just don't lie about it, or lack the knowledge and spew rumors.
Be honest, say you want to smoke weed because you like weed.
Just don't tell false things about it.

who are you talking to? hit the reply button so your responses make sense, especially one as emotionally charged as this is...

If you are talking to me, take a breath and your own advice and converse like an adult. Name calling and hysterics get us nowhere, and you wouldn't be acting like this offline.

You are making a ton of assumptions in this thread, you don't know what you don't know, right?

I've said several times I don't do drugs. I will chalk that statement about being a "dope head" up to your emotions.

If I misunderstood your intent, I apologize. Since you are very adamant that you DIDN'T say it should be illegal, then i'm glad we agree that it should be legalized and you and your kids can make your own choices about personal safety, just like everyone else.

See? It's all ok /hugs.
Classy reply. I wish I did that more often.

Reactions: lash and jb0311
I've seen at least what seems like a thousand fuckwits hammered out of their minds beat the tar out of their lady.

Maybe a handful of times I've seen where a stoner has done that -- and that's a recent thing, too. Might argue it's by volume since pot has been legalized so many places -- I think it's part that and part things that have been added to them.

My case to legalize it is to regulate it. The pot us old people smoked as kids is not the stuff people are getting today. Not just that they're lacing it with other drugs but also that the "legal" growers are engineering these crops to have higher THC levels. If they'd legalize it the fed could regulate that content level down to what marijuana was before people molested it and get on with life.

Anyone who thinks legalizing pot will make it a plague on kids hasn't been to a public school bathroom in the last decade. Legalizing and regulating pot would make it less available to kids -- which frankly is probably bad because there's so much worse shit out there and they are the #1 target customer by dealers. Druggies don't have money, drugged out kids can get it from their parents that don't do drugs.

Fentanyl has made all this stuff terrifying as a parent. Because the dealers/cartels have started lacing or faking everything using fentanyl.

That's another reason to regulate.

Fentanyl is what scares me. Shit seems to be everywhere and people are lacing other things with it.

Not true at all. Pay close attention to terms like these "appears to support the notion" "consistently linked with" and "potentially".

Since you didn't leave any foot notes on where your paragraph came from, I couldn't see what, "literature appears to support the notion."

There is research that says lots of things, usually what the person funding the research wants.

Correlation does not equal causation. They cant explain the underlying cause because they there isn't one.

Not sure what you have access to is all.

I'm well aware of how research is funded, though it's a bit of a cop-out to claim it's compromised because it doesn't say what you want it to say. Who exactly do you think funded this?

Here's more if actually interested.

It does nothing for pain, if anyone knows that, it's me, and I have zero reason to lie about it.
Those that say it's medicine, are lying, 100%.
It does help me sleep though.....nothing like trying to sleep with a bunch of vertebrae eaten by cancer.....just try laying down on that shit, I dare you.
15mg morphine sulfate, 20mg oxycontin, about 15 good bong rips and about 6-8 shots of rum or whiskey....and I *might* be able to sleep.
Most people would be face down and slobbering after that, I don't feel a buzz, at all.
I'm truly very sorry to hear about your cancer sir. However, marijuana is medicine for some people but in your situation it doesn't work for you. A good friend who is cripple from a fall years back, constant pain and only 1 usable leg is helped by MJ with his pain management, sleep etc. He has to take methadone because the doctors hooked him on opioids years back and he cannot get off them. Every disease, person and circumstance is different in how MJ helps them but for some it does. God speed sir and prayers to you.

But, at least you don’t end up smelling like a Bob Marley concert if someone is drinking a beer next to you at a bar…
Some folks don't go to bars . Duh

Bob Marley Concert , Burlington Vermont . Biggest joints I have ever seen... thrown onto the stage after each song . Those were the days .

Some folks don't go to bars . Duh

Bob Marley Concert , Burlington Vermont . Biggest joints I have ever seen... thrown onto the stage after each song . Those were the days .
Finally a post I can give a (y)

Reactions: Haney
If folks want to legalize drugs it must come with a caveat, my tax dollars are not to be used to save them from themselves.
This ^^^ right here is why it should never happen.
There will always be a bleeding heart crying about those dying in a ditch by their own hands.
Fuck, we are living it right now.
Narcan for free and epi pens/ insulin are sky fucking high…

R

Reactions: Jscb1b and lash
I mean, if we really want to drag “For the children!!!” into this, can we talk about stop making children into land hippos?

Child obesity would be a much better subject to discuss when trying to protect youth.
Handful of years ago some crusading state legislator here in OK pushed through a law to allow LE to ticket parents who smoked with any child under 18 in the car...

It was, "for the health of the children."

I made a bunch of friends on social media when I suggested that we add a clause to the law allowing LE to write tickets to parents of fatass kids.

I guess that shit hit close to home as I got called all kinds of inhuman monster because "that's a completely different situation."

Sorry Karen, I have a hard time believing all these fatass kids have "thyroid issues." Pretty sure it's your lazy ass pumping them full of high fructose corn syrup.

Of course since everyone has to be everyone else's savior instead of MTOFB, the law passed.

Mike

Handful of years ago some crusading state legislator here in OK pushed through a law to allow LE to ticket parents who smoked with any child under 18 in the car...

It was, "for the health of the children."

I made a bunch of friends on social media when I suggested that we add a clause to the law allowing LE to write tickets to parents of fatass kids.

I guess that shit hit close to home as I got called all kinds of inhuman monster because "that's a completely different situation."

Sorry Karen, I have a hard time believing all these fatass kids have "thyroid issues." Pretty sure it's your lazy ass pumping them full of high fructose corn syrup.

Of course since everyone has to be everyone else's savior instead of MTOFB, the law passed.

Mike

I’ve said for years that having morbidly obese children should be considered endangerment.

Going back to the posts about the founding fathers and early Americans being under the influence...

It was quite common in the colonies, especially New England, to receive rum as part of your daily wage. And you were free to drink it on the job.

Bet that made for some lively days in the shipyards...

"Hey Samuel, after you finish drinking your second tankard of lunch, climb up in the rigging and get that yardarm hung."

Mike

• Haha
Reactions: AngryKoala