• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

FedEx Stolen Ammo, Brownells Terrible Customer Service

Did my order on my Note 10+. After seeing your post looked for this option. They don't provide the option to select the insurance. Have screen shots of every page now showing it's not an option.

Yes, you are right they must have gotten rid of it already because I can't find it now either. Maybe I wasn't the only one to bitch.

Amazon is the worst
I put a fairly large "drop box " at the end of the driveway next to the gate for packages if im not there or the gate is closed. It has a lock hanging so all they have to do is throw the package in the box and lock the lock. simple . ( and the box is bolted to 2 4x4's 3 ft in the ground with concrete )?
Well havnt had any trouble with the carriers except for Amazon.
Every time these dumb mofos bring a package , they put it on the box , beside the box , in front of the box , behind the box , anywhere except for IN the fucking box .
I'm thinking of making an Amazon order and then maybe put a claymore in the box , with a note on top saying free T.P in box.

Well havnt had any trouble with the carriers except for Amazon.
Every time these dumb mofos bring a package , they put it on the box , beside the box , in front of the box , behind the box , anywhere except for IN the fucking box .

Nooooooooooooooooo.........

Reactions: Ravenworks
I've had plenty of issues with Fed Ex where I live. My house is at the dead end of a private road. The property is completely fenced, and the gate is always shut, and locked when I am not there. I have a Husky that is very unfriendly to anyone. Big signs at the gate, No Trespassing, Beware of dog. The UPS driver always just tosses the packages over the gate. never been a problem. I come home the other day, the gate is open, dogs are running around in the road. I found the package about half way to the house laying in the middle of the driveway, and a big pink note on the gate saying the driver was very angry because the dog bite him. I had to call him and ask, what was the result you were expecting? You read the sign beware of dog right. After that I gave the dog a ham bone lol

One thing I'd like to point out: if we make a big deal out of this (make no mistake, it is a big deal), how long before the media and politicians push to ban all online sales of ammo, reloading supplies, etc.?
My liberal neighbor was mind blown I got ammo delivered direct. So I think that’s a valid point. He was concerned it could be stolen or mailed to a juvenile. Never underestimate how “concerned” a liberal is for you.

Stuff like this makes my head spin. I worked for FEDEX Express for a bit as a PT delivery driver, and stealing peoples shit or throwing packages around never once crossed my mind. I did my best to make an honest delivery, and wouldn’t leave crap out in the open if I could, even if it was raining. They do give drivers bags to put packages in during “bad weather”, and it’s not exactly rocket science to deliver packages.

I was shipped 70 pounds of cast bullets in a flat rate. The box was destroyed somewhere along the way and all I got was the top of the box with the label.

It was all cast bullets given to me by a friend for me to recast. I did not pursue any claim. The thought of workers spending weeks picking up bullets from every book and cranny was worth it.

I've never had an issue with UPS. But, I once had a FedEx driver who didn't know what "next day" delivery meant. He once spilled the beans to me after I confronted him about a package. He simply told me that he didn't have time to deliver some packages all the way out where I lived, so he just waited until the next day. After I made a phone call, it only took FedEx a couple of days before I saw a new delivery driver.

My AI bolt has been missing/ stolen since November by usps. I’m taking them to small claims court
Good luck with that! I strongly suggest you do something other than bitch...such as research the proper venue for a claim against a federal agency. Hint...it ain’t small claims court!

I've never had an issue with UPS. But, I once had a FedEx driver who didn't know what "next day" delivery meant. He once spilled the beans to me after I confronted him about a package. He simply told me that he didn't have time to deliver some packages all the way out where I lived, so he just waited until the next day. After I made a phone call, it only took FedEx a couple of days before I saw a new delivery driver.
FedEx does that to me too. They'll also list delivery attempted when they never showed up.

A buddy of mine had an MP5 Stolen by a FedEx driver.

FedEx told him to get bent... and now all of them that used to work for FedEx are pretty unhappy... and one is rotting in prison
Did he recover it?

Machine guns and high end NV/thermal is USPS registered mail only for me

I am worried these days my online toilet paper delivery is going to get stolen
Amazon needs to repackage into a box that doesn't say Charmin on the outside :D

The best story I have on delivery driver theft was one that took high dollar packages. Shippers mark high value packages so they know which ones to worry about. The driver knew which boxes to steal and his plan was pure genius, I am not going to share the idea, it was that good. He had figured out a way to make us sign for packages that he stole, no joke.

After he stole about $25,000 worth of laptops that were being delivered to my company in less than about 3 months, we knew something was up and this wasn't just 'lost packages'.

We had a discussion with the internal theft department of the shipper, they came and spoke with us in person that is how bad this was. We had the ability to set a trap, multiple traps actually, and the stupid driver bit on one of them. Got caught red handed at a storage unit not far from our office with a $100k of stolen packages inside. I am sure his asshole puckered

Greed is what took him down, he probably could have stolen 2-3 laptops a year and done that for forever without being caught, but he was trying to make a retirement size score and move on, that was his mistake.
How much or little time did he end up getting ?

How much or little time did he end up getting ?

Don't know, once it was all done the IT people were cut out of the loop and the company security team handled it all. The feedback I got was they caught him at the storage unit with over $100k of stuff and he was ripping off several companies in the area. We did get our laptops. This happened back in the 1990's, but I would bet his tricks would still work today.

• Angry
Reactions: deersniper
Recently, I had a ammo shipment due we had the worst flooding I have ever seen in this area, major routes cut or flooded roads closed.
I expected the shipment to be delayed,
FEDEX delivered how they got to me IDK.
No problems with the postal service either fine job.
Ups in my area sucks, that about all I will say. Depending on drivers , that's what it boils down to, probably goes for all.

This^^^

When you consider the volume they handle and how few orers really go astray its a drop (of less) in the bucket. The story above about the package going from Tenn. to somewhere, to Cerritos Ca. hit home though...I just had one go that way. It did arrive in good shape, just late.

Currently, FedEx Ellenwood, GA, shipping center is "sitting on" my package of 1000 rounds of 9mm self defense ammunition. I filed a report with the FBI but in all reality they don't have time to investigate this so the shippers AFT rep will most likely have to get involved. This is what happens when society is corrupt and authorities don't enforce the law and prosecute repetitive felony theft. The Clayton County Sheriff's office doesn't even answer the phones so you can't report it with the local authorities. Only choice is to get AFT involved and then sue them but that would have to be a large request from the court for a felony amount of ammunition stolen. FedEx is a liberal hiring company like everyone else, especially near Atlanta. They hire thugs and won't fire them so they certainly won't take time to investigate a theft ring in their shipping center. Hopefully the local ATF will investigate and charge whomever stole this ammunitioon. FedEx would rather keep the criminals employed than be understaffed. Last time I will accept an ammunition shipment via FedEx.

• Wow
Reactions: BLKWLFK9
download (6).jpeg

HA! Was walking the GDS Monday and almost got run over by a FedEx truck. Kinda stared at the driver and noticed that the side door and back rollup door was open. The side door was not the passenger door but side access to the truck. It was like a small panel type truck.

Ended up at the mailbox for my mail. Noticed a box in the street. It was a FedEx box, unopened with something in it. I called the number on the label several times, no answer. Took it to the closest FedEx drop off location and told them what happened. The box was sent from that location and probably picked up by the driver that almost ran over me.

I was just in the office at the RV park to pick up a box and a FedEx guy was making a delivery. This guy looked like a hippie reject from the 60's. I think I'll stay away from Fedex also.

Bought 500 rounds of .45 ACP. Followed all the tracking info on UPS.
Truck came to house and parked in drive, then left. No package left.

Checked on UPS tracking and it showed all the progress through the local hub, out for delivery then "package missing". Good thing I did a screen shot. Sent to store purchased and they refunded me same day.

Went back next day to look at tracking info and all the tracking progress and "missing" information removed. Talked to a buddy today that had the same thing happen.

I know my UPS and USPS postman on a casual basis. They have been the same drivers for years. I speak to them often. They never screw up, and everything arrives on time. FedEx on the other hand seems to send a new driver every week.

I should add that I've ordered a lot of ammo over the past several years, and the UPS guy knows what's in those boxes. We joke about it, and I always tell him to bring his rifle out before deer season starts and spend some time on my range. I always specifiy to the vendors to send it UPS. As I said above, it always arrives on time.

Last edited:
Reactions: mosin46
have had 2 such same thing. both UPS. boxes ripped open and some ammo stolen. got pound sand from UPS on both. can't figure out why some goblin did that and then resealed and sent on. just got one on an optic i shipped via USPS. box ripped open,no damage to scope as was well packed. reported it to USPS. not holding breath for a followup. probs with UPS were a big surprise and not the delivery guys. as above same for me.

I had an issue with FedEx yesterday. The other day I saw a post about some CCI 450s on Brownell‘s website. I ordered a couple boxes, FedEx sent me notification they would deliver them on May 4. Then they showed up on May 3 which I wasn’t home. Then I get a notice the next day as I was waiting at home for the fedex driver that somebody else had just signed for my package. Then they tried to deliver the other persons package to me. Driver had to go back and exchange packages. What a screwed up mess.

Fed ex has gotten unreliable to the point of consistency here. Every package is marked delivered then actually shows up 2 days later if I’m lucky. I’ve been fortunate that the 2 times ammo was missing the company I bought it from made it right.

Prior to this the local FedEx delivery driver would roll five feet past my driveway to the other side of my mailbox and step out of the truck, paralleling the driveway by 5 feet; walk through my sidewalk side garden and onto the sidewalk and then up and onto my porch. I politely asked him five times to use the driveway and walkway, with no answer just a turn and walk away each time. He loved to look like a thug with a black hoodie over his head and covering his face. I finally had to try filing a complaint, which evidently is not a thing at FedEx. I then tried to call and report it which also apparently isn't a thing so I began taking photos and filing BBB reports each time it happened. Finally after about three months of this the local manager came to my house and said, "we can't fire the guy... when he comes to work he brings everyone down"... so I kept filing BBB reports with photos. Finally the guy disappeared...... sorry if he's at your place doing the same thing. I actually take care of my lawn with herbicide, fertilizer, dethathching and aerating. I guess in his hood that isn't a thing. Welcome to affirmative action society with no enforcement of the law. Theft is ok if you are short of employees and just refund the money. Who cares if it's ammunition and happens all the time. Who cares if it is interstate commerce and over the felony amount of goods!

My UPS guy is on point.

FedEx is a joke and a different moron each time.

We’re about a mile from the main road and USPS won’t come up here so anything they have that won’t go into the mailbox gets taken back to the PO for us to come get.

student of mine ordered 1k box of cheap ak ammo, box was delivered to the wrong address across town, to a "karen"...who upon realizing there was 1000 pew pews in the box, she called the local popo....she was off her rocker upset ,cause nobody needs that many rounds. Student filed an mia report with fedex, they said..."nope, we delivered it and you are trying to get another box for free outta us, police called student and gave him the 3rd degree on the "volume" of ammo as well. Student wishes he had never ordered the ammo, was not worth the hassle.

student of mine ordered 1k box of cheap ak ammo, box was delivered to the wrong address across town, to a "karen"...who upon realizing there was 1000 pew pews in the box, she called the local popo....she was off her rocker upset ,cause nobody needs that many rounds. Student filed an mia report with fedex, they said..."nope, we delivered it and you are trying to get another box for free outta us, police called student and gave him the 3rd degree on the "volume" of ammo as well. Student wishes he had never ordered the ammo, was not worth the hassle.
My local LEO's would ask how much per round and where could they get some for that price.

Reactions: Pbgt