• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feds raid and kill Utah man threatening Brandon

Good to know which ones of you will have my back when they pull my name out of the hat.

"That was Armorpl8chikn? That dude was seriously "out there". We knew he was a nut job. Guess he F'dAFO."
TLDR: You're on your own and pretty much fucked.

Long version:

Had to break out the full size keyboard to respond to this one.

Yes, you are correct. Nobody outside of your closest friends is going to help you. The odds of your closest friends helping you are rather slim too.

Conservatives love of the law, love of family, having a job, and not getting assfucked in prison are their greatest handicaps.

Democrats have full on support networks for their people who commit crimes. They bail them out, hire them lawyers, run the news cycle, etc.

Conservatives don't have that. J6 is a classic example. All those people thought that they would be supported, and they just ended up losing everything and going to jail while all the sunshine patriot conservatives went dead quiet. The republican/conservative politicos denounced them and support their persecution.

Dems have been paying for training for years so they are more capable than many people give them credit for. Dems have been openly fighting for their beliefs for years so they are hardened and have developed proven TTP/SOP.

Dems are so effective at what they do that they have literally caused states to create free for all zones where police just lol at crime from certain demographics; and then go arrest a parent concerned about gay curriculums in elementary school.

That is the reality of it. Your fellow conservatives will snitch on you if their livelihoods are threatened, and will watch you get rekt by the machine as long as it doesn't impact their lifestyle.

What difference does it make.
He knew they were about to destroy his life.
There's differing degrees of killing a man.

You think those J6 protesters aren't good as dead, in those jail cells?
Yes but word is finally getting out about some of the J6ers and with any luck more and more will come out. Regardless of the charges filed against them and whether they are guilty or not, our system provides them due process... The real crime here is the subversion of our Constitutional rights. As I said they may very well be found guilty but the process is being avoided.

Reactions: BurtG

Long version:

Yes, you are correct. Nobody outside of your closest friends is going to help you. The odds of your closest friends helping you are rather slim too.

Conservatives love of the law, love of family, having a job, and not getting assfucked in prison are their greatest handicaps.

Democrats have full on support networks for their people who commit crimes. They bail them out, hire them lawyers, run the news cycle, etc.

Conservatives don't have that. J6 is a classic example. All those people thought that they would be supported, and they just ended up losing everything and going to jail while all the sunshine patriot conservatives went dead quiet. The republican/conservative politicos denounced them and support their persecution.

Dems have been paying for training for years so they are more capable than many people give them credit for. Dems have been openly fighting for their beliefs for years so they are hardened and have developed proven TTP/SOP.

Dems are so effective at what they do that they have literally caused states to create free for all zones where police just lol at crime from certain demographics; and then go arrest a parent concerned about gay curriculums in elementary school.

That is the reality of it. Your fellow conservatives will snitch on you if their livelihoods are threatened, and will watch you get rekt by the machine as long as it doesn't impact their lifestyle.

thanks-awesome.gif

Reactions: AMGtuned
The problem with that is it only comes knocking on one side. It never came knocking on the doors of those that violently threatened Trump. As a matter of fact it was celebrated back then.
Maybe they went and checked out the others and they didn't double down on the stupid. Like this guy appears to have.

There were 23 prosecutions for threats against Donald Trump or those in the presidential line of succession last year, a 130% increase over 2017, when there were 10, according to Syracuse University’s Transactional Records Access Clearinghouse (TRAC). The uptick came after five years of steady decline.

To sit and claim it is a one way street is a skewed perspective and not something I am about to bite on.

fb3e9b6bbb7e6730904b96bfd4c9f2f2.jpg

Is there corruption yes... but you guys really need to lay off the tin foil. Its really sad.

100% chance he was being coaxed to say those things by his FBI groomers. His rants had 34 views at their peak.

He was view #1 by posting and he had 1 friend at best. Then 32 FBI and Secret Service goons. So they check his cell phone activity and see he gets up at 8am, then attack at 600am and shoot him in the back as he takes a piss.

Zero chance he was a threat. Even lower if they knocked on the door at 9am and said, "Excuse me Mr. Big Mouth, here is the warrant you requested."

Welnicki allegedly told Capitol police that if Trump lost the 2020 election and refused to leave office, he would “acquire weapons” and “take him down”.

According to the complaint, in one voicemail left with the Secret Service, Welnicki said he would “do anything I can to take out” Trump.

“Oh yeah, that’s a threat to come and arrest me,” he was quoted as saying. “I will do anything I can to take out [Trump] and his 12 monkeys … if I had the opportunity to do it in Manhattan, that would be awesome … tomorrow [Trump] will be in Georgia, maybe I will.”

The complaint said the “12 monkeys” were unnamed members of Congress who Welnicki believed supported Trump. It also said Welnicki believed there would be a $350,000 reward for killing Trump.

According to the complaint, the voicemail was recorded “on or about” 4 January 2021.

Last edited:
Maybe they went and checked out the others and they didn't double down on the stupid. Like this guy appears to have.

There were 23 prosecutions for threats against Donald Trump or those in the presidential line of succession last year, a 130% increase over 2017, when there were 10, according to Syracuse University’s Transactional Records Access Clearinghouse (TRAC). The uptick came after five years of steady decline.

To sit and claim it is a one way street is a skewed perspective and not something I am about to bite on.

fb3e9b6bbb7e6730904b96bfd4c9f2f2.jpg

Is there corruption yes... but you guys really need to lay off the tin foil. Its really sad.
Nothing wrong with a bit of tinfoil here and there.

But there is a double standard.

If they ever do that to my phone, they are going to see some very disturbing midgets getting blasted by tentacles.

Said they had been following him for months; neighbor said his death was "execution style" pre-dawn raid with flash bangs.

What disturbs some of us is just the two-tiered system that doesn't exist.
I do not underestimate the willingness and ability of diabolical actors like the left and their enforcement arm to do exactly that. They pushed a known highly poisonous "vaccine" on an entire population with utter disregard to the deaths and injuries it caused. They WOULD do anything.
I don't think you are being paranoid. I would bet money on this fat old white guy being full of hot air, like so many on this site. But we know past any doubt that "they" are on this site, and I have little doubt their tactics have changed. I would not be shocked if some who we think are ok are not.

I don't see this as a threat, just like the things said against Trump are a threat, just hot air. And I think they know it. I have a feeling the FBI went in thinking this guy would just roll over. He did not. It is a win win for them no matter how it went down. Now he is a creditable threat, he did get shot, what he was doing we will never know.

We all know how things can be faked now, in another thread we have Hank Williams Sr. singing a current rap song, and it is good......or I should say the technology behind it is well done.....and really scarry.

They have the power to make you say and do anything they wish to, this much should be clear to all. And it should be a real worry for all.

We have a decision to make, keep doing what we are doing and hope someone does not see one of us as the next example, or just shut up and go away. I can't do the latter, I have too much fun telling stories and showing photos of my old junk.

I said this in the other thread, we have seen comments from the "owner" of this forum, and he said watch your mouth. This is good advice.

Though we can't expect to ever get the whole true story on this guy, he, just like the J6 protestors, are /were probably being punished out of proportion to their offenses for a reason. That reason is to send a message: don't say anything, just comply, don't do anything, but your worst nightmare can still come true in the end. What is coming will pale in comparison to what has been done in the past and what is currently being done. The only question is how far are we away from that.

Some people can't keep their mouth shuts. Whether it be personal convictions, personal family history, or the old adage "the only thing it takes for evil to succeed is for good men to say nothing" will likely get a lot more shot, tortured etc.

How much does "shutting up" protect someone and their family when evil is in charge? How did it protect those Jews boarding trains to Destination F*cked?

Last edited:
All part of the plan. They want a violent reaction. They know if they keep pushing with political prisons and execution squads they will get it
They had prior contact with him and had him under surveilence, even watching him out walking with his cane.

For Obama's Private Police, which is what the Feds are, to kill a senior on the street in broad daylight out walking his doggy, would have been a bit much, but will be the next level of the big reset.

As a sidenote it is interesting to consider 2 old men accused of committing crimes. One old fool who is accused of threatening the sitting President and obviously incapable of delivering on said threats. The other fool is the sitting President and is accused of treason. One crime is punishable by death, the other probably a slap on the wrist.

In both cases due process is denied. Are we a nation of laws or a nation of men?

ETA: Before my words can be misconstrued I simply wish to clarify BOTH men should have their day in court and a premise of innocent until proven guilty. Using the DOJ as executioner to bypass the justice system is wrong from both ends.

Reactions: 232593
Nothing wrong with a bit of tinfoil here and there.

But there is a double standard.
I recognize that, the bias/double standard. But in this specific chain of events I don't think it applies. This guy brought it on him self, regardless of that bias. So trying to relate that to what occured here, na.

Now is you wanna talk indictments against the orange man and corruption... you'll get no push back from me. But trying to play connect the dots to this event, again Na.

Long version:

This
Bears
Repeating.

Everyone a patriot until it's time to do patriot shit

Let me just put this out there....

Do you think Ike announced his D-Day plan in the news?

Why do we read about the Ukraine offensive 'coming soon' (I wonder if Russia reads cnn).

Some of YOU PEOPLE (had to borrow that from our new troll/fed) need to learn opsec.

I'm not saying what happened is right, but if you threatened someone, don't be surprised if they take you up on your threats.

Or to quote one of the laws of a gunfight: if you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck"

Ponder these words of wisdom

• Haha
Reactions: BurtG
Yes but word is finally getting out about some of the J6ers and with any luck more and more will come out. Regardless of the charges filed against them and whether they are guilty or not, our system provides them due process... The real crime here is the subversion of our Constitutional rights. As I said they may very well be found guilty but the process is being avoided.

And in response the evidence has been destroyed, just like 2020. Due process is quickly becoming a relic.

Let me just put this out there....

Do you think Ike announced his D-Day plan in the news?

Why do we read about the Ukraine offensive 'coming soon' (I wonder if Russia reads cnn).

Some of YOU PEOPLE (had to borrow that from our new troll/fed) need to learn opsec.

I'm not saying what happened is right, but if you threatened someone, don't be surprised if they take you up on your threats.

Or to quote one of the laws of a gunfight: if you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck"

Ponder these words of wisdom
That's the thing about all of this.
The old, half-crippled 300lb guy blowing off steam on the internet isn't the threat.
He's the alphabeti's volunteer victim.
He stretched his neck out there and dared them to come and take it.
They did so.

The guys you don't hear from are going to be the actual threat.

The old, half-crippled 300lb guy blowing off steam on the internet isn't the threat.
They did so.

I concur, but guess what will dominate the news cycle for the next few weeks? MSM has already ramped up the number of patriot front stories, and will continue to push the maga wypipo are extremist message.

Plus, nobody is talking about hunter and joe’s pay to play anymore. Oh, and the 5th circuit court just nullified hunters 4473 felony.

The first rule of sniper club is do not talk about sniper club. Snipers are supposed to be anonymous. The biggest fear of the alphabet boys is not having a specific target to pursue. If you are up to doing patriot stuff, certainly don't be attracting any attention. Those looking for recognition like this blowhard that got executed are definitely the wrong tool for the job.

They did so.

No shit Sherlock. That's why they're the bad guys. I'm not excusing fbi behavior. Trying to keep u numbnuts outta the headlines

Looks like these so called fbi(idiots) stormtrooper will just start executing everyone because bIDET doesn't like these peoples freedom of speech against this Clown dictator after all.
and with trump going to trial,
they have a real example how questioning the election and legitimacy of pedo pete's presidency is problem and a danger to our democracy.
iow, thrump's rhetoric has cost lives.

Looks like these so called fbi(idiots) stormtrooper will just start executing everyone because bIDET doesn't like these peoples freedom of speech against this Clown dictator after all.
Joined Tuesday I see

Reactions: plong
Off the cuff, the old man was off his rocker. There is no chance he was operating at full mental capacity, whether delusional, Alzheimer’s or otherwise. He belonged in a mental hospital or elder care facility, not the morgue.

What a waste in so many ways.

Reactions: Big Phish
Off the cuff, the old man was off his rocker. There is no chance he was operating at full mental capacity, whether delusional, Alzheimer’s or otherwise. He belonged in a mental hospital or elder care facility, not the morgue.

What a waste in so many ways.
Well, the taxpayers no longer have to pay this f-ers social security and no need to spend money to prosecute/incarcerate the idiot. So, money saved!

Apparently the fed just did a “Raid” and killed a guy in Utah that posted threats involving Brandon and an M24

I'll check back this weekend. Maybe by then we will see the body worn camera footage, the video of the 302 interviews with the neighbors, and the warrants.

Second thought, maybe I will just mow the yard because I am pretty sure the FBI does not release their body cam, does not record interviews, and a lot of their warrants are "secret".

Reactions: 232593
Can you imagine if they hadn't reported it and they allowed the guy to take a shot?
Trump allowed an assassination attempt on the president!!! Headlines for weeks.

So "Trump's platform" helping snitch to the FBI so the FBI can go murder folks for fun.

You'll understand why some folks don't think there are 2 opposing sides but rather just two arms of the same tyrant.

I'm starting to understand what happened. When he walked to answer the door, He was breathing so hard that the FBI agents started suffering from oxygen depletion. They had no choice. They were going to die.
Screen Shot 2023-08-11 at 8.06.28 AM.png