• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback on EDM Model 12?

mstang1988

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 6, 2011
Austin, TX
Anybody had a chance to use or shoot an EDM model 12? I'm curious to know how it performs. Too bad it's only compatible with cartridges with a .308 or .223 bolt face. Would have been nice to see it shoot .338 Lapua and have 1 more multi-caliber rifle to compete with the DTA SRS and AI multi-caliber.

http://www.edmarms.com/products/vr10.htm

Re: Feedback on EDM Model 12?

I would find it much more interesting if it had a quick barrel change feature like the windrunner.

Interestingly the site it shows "quick change out" but I agree, the pic seems to show it as being different.

It seems like there is a lot of excess material on the receiver. The nemesis arms vanquish looks much more refined than this.

Hey bud, I have an -06, Mini-Windrunner, if you have a place to shoot or want to meet up at a Range I'm in Austin very frequently...

Well the company does use a top of line scope based off of that link.

..............snicker

no idea why they had CS scope on it but their large bores are top notch. If the model 12 is anything like their other offers then weight was probably not the first priority in the design. They're heavy but accurate and built like a tank.