• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feinstein DEAD.....

Reactions: whatsupdoc
Sep_29_2023_1_24_43.jpg

I was at my gunsmith when I got the news via an email from Epoch Times.

Gunsmith and I laughed. He then said, "I shouldn't be laughing this way when somebody just died."

I said, "I'm going to quote you and write about this but I won't name you."

He laughed and said, "Yeah, please don't mention my name, but anyway, this is good news."

Now that I think about it, I was also at the gunsmith yesterday evening. Indeed, my father was there, the general manager was there, and one of the gunsmith workers was there.

My gunsmith said the scope lens cover I want has a red release button and it isn't black the way I want it.

I said, "we can just paint it black. Sometimes I see a red door and I want to paint it black."

Everybody burst out laughing.

Unfortunately I can't provide the name, due to his request not to be named in connection with his laughing over the demise of the now deceased Senator. I like writing that, "now deceased Senator." I like that we're now going to refer to Dianne Feinstein in the past tense.

I guess there is a time limit on how long a demon can possess a human body before it disintegrates
She will come back in her true form to try to finish the job soon enough.

Reactions: Im2bent
See, this is one woman that should have got out years ago and enjoyed life. That’s why we know it ain’t about serving unless you mean serving themselves.

Camel Toe gets appointed to the Senate. Newsome is installed as VP. Pedo Joe steps down due to "illness".

Newsome is the new Gerald Ford.
This. Even though the rinos are in on the hoax, they can then wait to see who joe is running against, and grewsome gets two or three terms depending on when joe steps aside. They know kamel toe isn't "electable" nation wide.

Old Gavviepoo promised to appoint a black woman to her seat in the event of her stepping down. Very much looking forward to the clown show that process is going to be.

She was fully vaccinated....
And a totally disgusting tyrant, who made 100 million off her position, with her Chinese spy driver, and insider Chinese trading husband.
The wicked witch is dead...the world will be better off...
Term limits? Other than being so greedy that they die in office clawing in the last few million dollars...she packed a vile evil stench well before her death...burning in hell forever, is too kind for these absolute tyrants. "Rip out the guts and grease the treads of our tanks." The confining straps on freedom have a temporary but slight relief, today.

How dare any of you talk ill of a dead jew hero, anti-cementic bastards.

We all despise cement here.

Didn’t you know we are an anti-cement community?

Long live wattle and daub!!!

Sirhr

Hate cement trucks, too. They’re ghey. And definitely engaged in a conspiracy.

Last edited:
Let's hope trump is next, .

Ever stop and notice there's an overwhelming number of Cemites leading the Communist Dem. Party? The higher you go, the higher the percentage.
In name only… all are communist atheists. Name me one observant democrat of Judeo-Christian background? Ok… I’ll be kind. Senior Democrat or leadership democrat? They are all bought and paid for by the religion of statism.

The only real believers they have are their Muslim Zealots. Who are actively and openly trying to destroy their Great Satan.

Sirhr

Fuck that dumb cunt. Good riddance. She was at best a traitorous piece of shit. She helped sell our country down the drain while American boys and girls were dying in the middle east and Afghanistan. She got out of this life easy......I still have to deal with my memories and demons.

I hope her whole bloodline suffers horrible deaths.

Doc

Just like RBG, she was a big proponent of baby killing. One theory on one of the many torments that baby killers will experience forever is that they will have to listen to the screams of billions of babies.

Think about that. Once a billion years has past, there will be another billion years to look forward to and another billion after that.

In addition to the constant burning pain, they will have to listen to the screams of the billions of babies that have been sacrificed to the Molechs of the past, present and future.

Sic semper tyrannis!

We all despise cement here.

Didn’t you know we are an anti-cement community?

Long live wattle and daub!!!

Sirhr

Hate cement trucks, too. They’re ghey. And definitely engaged in a conspiracy.
I doubt we hate the cement industry near as much as it hates us.

One of her last conscious acts was to try to torpedo the Kavenaugh nomination with a dirty, underhanded, phoney allegation. Never say anything bad about the dead: She's dead, and that's good. Who's next?

Reactions: 232593