• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fellow Shooter needs some help

SQUATCH

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 20, 2010
In a Cave
Good buddy of some of us here on the hide needs our help. Here is his explanation from his post on FaceBook:

So, yesterday, I took my 3 year old American Bulldog Lapua to the vet for x-rays. He had been having stomach problems and we thought he may have swallowed something. The vet found 3 massive "masses" in his abdomen. They are so big, that the x-ray could not even x-ray through them. They are pushing his guts and intestines forward in the abdominal cavity. The vet informed me that they are growing at such a rapid rate that they will eventually put pressure on his lungs and it will be hard for him to breath. He is scheduled for an ultrasound and biopsy on Monday April 7 2014, ad if operable will get surgery the same day. As you can imagine, these procedures are very expensive. These expenses are quite unexpected. So to help with the cost of this procedure, I have decided to raffle off some Steeldealer products. Tickets will be $25 each. There will be 150 tickets available, or until Monday April 7 2014. The prizes being raffled off are your choice of either a Rimfire Know Your Limits Target pictured below. A 1/2" thick AR500 100% IPSC, or a custom sign/piece of art no bigger than 4'x4'. The winner will be randomly selected on Tuesday April 8 2014. Shipping will be taken care of by Steeldealer. Please make payment via paypal at [email protected]. Put LAPUA in the notes and you will be emailed your ticket(s) numbers. I appreciate everyone's support and to show my thanks, everyone that buys a ticket will automatically receive 10% off any single future order from Steeldealer.net.

Let's get this did! Great chance to win some cool targets and help a helluva dude and his dog at the same time!