• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Hunting & Fishing Feral hogs from a helo.

Re: Feral hogs from a helo.

Great video, Send it to Ch'e & cazorp. I am sure they will like it.

LOL I am sure they will love it .

what sort of sighting arraignment has he got on his rifle , it loos like he is not firing from the shoulder ?

good vid to by the way .

It is $475 an hour with a 3 hr minimum to go on a helicopter hog hunt down here. A group of us at work is talking about going in on a hunt and doing an hour or 2 each.

Looks like he's got an Eotech towards the rear. Thats a camera near the barrel.

I believe he is using a camera with magnification behind an eothech which is relayed to an eye piece and lays the rifle across his lap for a steady platform. There's another camera on the muzzle because later in the video you see some muzzle flash to the left. Pretty slick though.

Does anyone know a outfit that is doing helicopter hunts in northwest Texas might have a small group that would make the drive down

Pm if you have any sufgestions

Why don't you guy's shoot from your shoulder ?

is that a common set up for shooting out of a chopper over there , we just shoot off the shoulder over here , sometimes you were a harness so you can pivot around out the door and some time you don't .

good vid none the less I just don't understand shooting like that ?