• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes FFp scope under $1500

These prices were both from vendors as well as from general Internet searches. Would it be possible to have the vendors who may have seen this send me their best price on listed optics. Thank you

Im setting up a new range at my place with a max distance around 1300-1400 yards.. i know the higher the magnification goes the higher the quality glass is needed to support the optic,. so im hoping to find a scope with a high, very clear magnification range,and hopefully around $1500 if possible.
Not sure if higher mag equates better glass ?
I have a GEN II Razor 3x18x50 and shoot to 1000yards regularly and have no problems spotting hits& misses but I'm a dinosaur still shooting 308 !
What round are you shooting ? , could be a factor for spotting hits if you are a 6mm kinda guy @ 18x .
I hunt with the GEN II for what I consider ATV / 4 mile Hike hunts but would leave it at home if I'm packing deep . The GEN II 18x does everything I need it to do but it's a little heavy . I'm looking for a sub $1,500.00 scope that weighs less but is comparable for my 300WM SAKO custom until I find it the GEN II will pull double duty !

So it looks like i can get the Steiner T5xi and the Cronus BTR within $50 or so. That being said, there seems to be alot of interest in the BTR, but only a mention or two about the Steiner. Is that due to the reticle, glass quality being superior, or personal preference. Looking to get one, but dont want to second guess myself.. thanks again.. And if anyone still needs the locations on these prices ive found just send me a message..

So it looks like i can get the Steiner T5xi and the Cronus BTR within $50 or so. That being said, there seems to be alot of interest in the BTR, but only a mention or two about the Steiner. Is that due to the reticle, glass quality being superior, or personal preference. Looking to get one, but dont want to second guess myself.. thanks again.. And if anyone still needs the locations on these prices ive found just send me a message..

I have the Cronus BTR and the glass is very very good. I haven't looked through the Steiner T series but from what I've read on here over the years about the Steiner is that is ok but not as good as the Vortex Razor GenII. I've compared my Cronus BTR next to the Vortex AMG and I can't see a difference between the two.

Reactions: Tunnuh