• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fighting the AI

Me after shooting my AI for the last couple years:
1693787789585.jpeg

I thought I recognized those Dicks. Didnt you have a gold scope mount ? I was looking fir the gold to go with the Dicks

Fun match wish I had time to practice before it

Yeah sure did, still have the Reptilia, but went back to the old Badger. She’s fixin to get rattlecanned anyway, need to embrace my inner BurtG

Nah man put the gold back on it. Bonus points for gold Dicks and getting all the bolt heads gold plated

Going back and looking up his old names in light of recent threads (6.5 over 7.62). Read this post and thought of this song.

TurdIrving sounds like a good name. What's his ranking now?

Lol that’s a pretty funny song. “The 142nd Fastest Gun…in the West”, 10 gallon yamaka, and old west deli were the highlights for me.

Going back and looking up his old names in light of recent threads (6.5 over 7.62). Read this post and thought of this song.

TurdIrving sounds like a good name. What's his ranking now?

HOW DID I MISS THIS?! That was one of my all-time favorite Dr. Demento songs! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: LeftyJason
Meh. I can afford whatever I want and no longer own any AI products.
Even my DTA is still in my collection even though it has a lot of flaws, it stills fits a niche.
That said, they make perfect sense for LEO/Mil purchase and rugged enough for your typical glowie, zogbot or crayon eater.

Even my DTA is still in my collection even though it has a lot of flaws, it stills fits a niche.
That said, they make perfect sense for LEO/Mil purchase and rugged enough for your typical glowie, zogbot or crayon eater.

It’s OK to have a smol peepee, but you ain’t gotta tell all of SH about it… :ROFLMAO:

Maybe you could afford to buy a decent personality?

or maybe read:

iu

IMG_7349.png

• Haha
Reactions: Basher
Y’all simmer down now! LittleNicky has been building buying and shooting LR guns for over 20 years! He is an Impact guru and can outshoot any AI guy on this forum! He knows more then us and is an expert at everything!

No, he really can’t, and no he really isn’t. He can change his name, have multiple accounts, but he will always be CobraCutter.
Holy shit. I'd read this pompous ass post several things and I remember that cobracutter dipshit, had no idea it was same. His theme is "AI is shit and Tikka smoooooooth."

Holy shit. I'd read this pompous ass post several things and I remember that cobracutter dipshit, had no idea it was same. His theme is "AI is shit and Tikka smoooooooth."
Holy crap this is an old comment lmao

But it’s true