• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Finally 100 posts can use the Px

Dr Evil Cat.gif

It's that guy in boot..... up is down and left is right.

Your one beating close to being accused of rape

Funny how folks gripe about the $20 per month like this is the only forum with classifies on the internet or something.

What you're paying for is the feedback system and moderators. If you wanna go wild west, Rick Bin et all will gladly host your shenanigans.
No body moderates transactions in the PX. It is the wild west. Hackers make other accounts to give themselves feedback. Do your diligence, and understand if you get burned, you are on your own.

The funny thing is that Frank used to bitch and whine about all the people who used the PX to run their own little businesses. He said they caused too much drama and the average guy wasnt served well.

Seems strange to me to "help" the average guy by charging 20 bucks to access the PX. It seems that such a policy would make the PX crowd trend more towards those who buy and sell regularly and not the average guy who sells a couple times a year.

Oh, and I dont feel the need for the online training classes. Im sure they are great. If i want a class ill come and take one.

Finally made it to the dumb 100 post rule so I can use the PX. Then you gotta be a supporter now also? Fuck that shit. Wanted to throw a shoutout to @CrabsandFootball for a seemless deal in the UGPX. Didn’t get a chance to post this before he got banned but he’s a solid dude, he shipped quick and I got my bullets no issues.
Guess I gotta start running my mouth so to get to 100. It's a better deal to pay the 200.00 annual membership!

Snitches get stitches, or get found in ditches.

The funny thing is that Frank used to bitch and whine about all the people who used the PX to run their own little businesses. He said they caused too much drama and the average guy wasnt served well.

Seems strange to me to "help" the average guy by charging 20 bucks to access the PX. It seems that such a policy would make the PX crowd trend more towards those who buy and sell regularly and not the average guy who sells a couple times a year.

Oh, and I dont feel the need for the online training classes. Im sure they are great. If i want a class ill come and take one.
I think the point is that if the guys in the px are going to run businesses, then frank might as well pocket a few dollars too. And, it is a barrier that scammers are less likely to hurdle. The other option was to shut it down and tell the PX bitches to GTFO.

That underground PX thread is an old myth.
No one's selling ammo, powder, and other hard to find wares under the table to any clique or secret club group that rewards each other with shipments of whiskey and weird shit.
No one's making private group buys from dealers and manufacturers for substantial discounts and using some silly secret code shared publicly and posted out in the open in memes and JPG's of fat naked bitches.
No one's doing any of that stuff and they never have.
Damned bigfoots and aliens bullshit.
And Shankster never came back.
I thought so. It sounds too good to be true.

I am known on this site as the most computer illiterate fucker here that can't post pictures of my pretty flowers that the cats USED to shit in but do no more.
It took me a while, and several coolie loolies, last night,but I am going to drive 57 miles today, and NO I am not going to tell you stupid fucks that don't know how to measure distance in miles and use, "An hour's drive," to pick up some brass that I need that I couldn't find anywhere else.
100 once fired @ 85 cents per round. We are going to meet halfway and go FTF.

I am known on this site as the most computer illiterate fucker here that can't post pictures of my pretty flowers that the cats USED to shit in but do no more.
It took me a while, and several coolie loolies, last night,but I am going to drive 57 miles today, and NO I am not going to tell you stupid fucks that don't know how to measure distance in miles and use, "An hour's drive," to pick up some brass that I need that I couldn't find anywhere else.
100 once fired @ 85 cents per round. We are going to meet halfway and go FTF.

Et tu Brute? Et tu?

You don’t know what you don’t know

those classes are very informative
Regardless if you Just licked up a rifle or are a sniper schoool instructor

@&#$*!+ I always miss the great shytte storm threads....

Sounds like Mr Chikin claiming there is no such thing as a G spot.
Angry because they aint got it figgered yet.

You want a pic of the SRP that Geno hooked me up with too?
Jest better availability in his AO. 🤷🏿

Sounds like Mr Chikin claiming there is no such thing as a G spot.
Angry because they aint got it figgered yet.

You want a pic of the SRP that Geno hooked me up with too?
Jest better availability in his AO. 🤷🏿
It’s almost like people didn’t notice the times Ive told him to STFU about the “honey hole”…

Can we shut this shit down already? The traffic to such an innocuous thread is going to draw attention. Morons.