• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Finally 100 posts can use the Px

It's just two different tools for a craftsman to chose from.

The argument should be honed to a fine skill before confronting the finance officer with the fact that both are critical infrastructure.

Only Fudds use mils because moa is 3.44 times more accurate ......fight me fudds!!!!!!!!

That’s exactly what this thread needed!!!

To become Mil vs MOA!!!!!

The fuckery is now complete!!!
E907E274-8883-4AAF-9E97-18D7BEC098ED.jpeg

My swaro spotter is moa and I make corrections in moa. Prs matches, you can’t call corrections so that’s moot. Most matches actually list target size in inches, not mil or moa. Atacr is available in moa, as are s&b, March, razor, Leupold, and others.
And they’re always cheaper in the PX😏

Meh I changed to mil when I had a MOA 1-8 Nightforce and realized how much the designers are ZFG in regards to MOA reticles.
Also mil xt , mpct3 3 , dmx, etc are all mil with no mo equivalent.

Maybe I got a scope with moa turret and mil reticle. Fuck it, I took both and went full retard

Reactions: 37L1
View attachment 7697190
The underground is where I was able to pick up all these half off when horta dumped his stash.

But you guys are spinning your wheels. Only long time members can access it with very few exceptions.

sucks to suck
Alright dammit!!!! This is the last straw! Should I PM you, @powdahound76 , or @ The Horta to get in on this group??!!! 😡

Lol @ 13ers thinking they can just ask for access.

this should really be in pm but if you want access you have to have something expensive you will sell ridiculously cheap.

most guys are getting in with primers or ammo at fire sale prices. Some have industry connections some just liquidate some of their stash.

^look a new way for me to get banned

@Geno C.
all I do is miss so might as well distract myself with the purdy lights and shit everywhere. That’s why I got an H59 reticle for my SPR gun.
So, you shoot like me? Sweet!!
Alright dammit!!!! This is the last straw! Should I PM you, @powdahound76 , or @ The Horta to get in on this group??!!! 😡
Um bro.
$1200.00 cash for that TRG (keep that crap NF, I roll ZCO from the UGPX nowadays) and we can talk. Small loss, but you will recoup with bargains before Christmas without trying.

Until then, get out that plastic bondo spreader and get to work! No slackin

Probably shoot worse than anyone in the history of shooting if we’re honest engines here.

Reactions: Barneybdb
Well I finally got in on the secret group...meeting up tomorrow to get a bunch of SRP at pre panic pricing.

Ain't ever paying again now....f all that crap.

Thanks all.

Doc

Well I finally got in on the secret group...meeting up tomorrow to get a bunch of SRP at pre panic pricing.

Ain't ever paying again now....f all that crap.

Thanks all.

Doc
Dude.
lucked into some more. Got you 8k Federal 205 at $50/per. Figure you can use the 3k extra sooner or later and I am flush

still on for 0730 at our usual breakfast/meet spot in Castle Rock?
And the Mrs is coming, right? My kid just loves her.

Lol, haven't seen 215 hybrids in a while....😎

View attachment 7697190
The underground is where I was able to pick up all these half off when horta dumped his stash.

But you guys are spinning your wheels. Only long time members can access it with very few exceptions.

sucks to suck
What's that tiny thermal? I used one a while back that looked identical, but can't remember what brand it was for the life of me. SF guys dumped a bunch of stuff when they were leaving, and that was the coolest piece of gear I ever got to use

Holy Shyt! --Score! $300. Just landed me 4 lots of 5K = 20,000 Federal 215's at PRE-plandemic prices!
That's like the Boner Deal of the year!

Back at ya Doc!!

great to see you and the boss lady again!!
Probably too early for your kids, but would be great for all of us to get together next time!

Can you believe how much my 9 yr old can eat? Now you know why I got a part time job!!

Back at ya Doc!!

great to see you and the boss lady again!!
Probably too early for your kids, but would be great for all of us to get together next time!

Can you believe how much my 9 yr old can eat? Now you know why I got a part time job!!
Dude, she must have a hollow leg or a huge tapeworm. She puts me to shame and I can eat like a champ.

The boys like to wake up late mornings 🤣🤣🤣.

When my youngest doesn't have to be up for school he rolls out of bed like 11am-noon.

I always tell them their outside chores would be easier when its cooler, but hey that's on them.

Doc