• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Finally 100 posts can use the Px

Man, and to think, you guys thought i was the retard. Check out @jonnybassist. A cum stain so fucking stupid he couldn’t figure out how to get around $20 month so he decides to complain about it, gets called out for making a comment on par with Biden’s intelligence, then continues to double down with the comebacks so lame a 35 year old virgin would be embarrassed for him.

Man, and to think, you guys thought i was the retard. Check out @jonnybassist. A cum stain so fucking stupid he couldn’t figure out how to get around $20 month so he decides to complain about it, gets called out for making a comment on par with Biden’s intelligence, then continues to double down with the comebacks so lame a 35 year old virgin would be embarrassed for him.
Annnnnd....
giphy.gif

Yes, yes, I know. It is your right to hang out at your friend's house, drink his beer, ogle his wife, and piss in the hall closet.

What were we discussing again? Something about crabs.

Man... That's a bummer. I wondered why the amount of stuff sold had dropped so hard.

I get doing that with profit making businesses but I sell stuff simply to clear space and get stuff I'm not using into others hands. I usually sell at a loss and maybe a few things a year.

The sad part is that's why I visit here mostly. I check the PX then read the forums. as less stuff gets posted, I find myself using it less and less. It's too bad

I was sitting poolside in Vegas and was watching the pool bar. You know the one that everyone is sitting on a barstool in the water and drinking. The wife said that she was going to cool off by getting in the pool. I asked her if she had seen anyone from the pool bar go to the restroom. Ummm, no. She replied. So we went back to the room.

Man... That's a bummer. I wondered why the amount of stuff sold had dropped so hard.

I get doing that with profit making businesses but I sell stuff simply to clear space and get stuff I'm not using into others hands. I usually sell at a loss and maybe a few things a year.

The sad part is that's why I visit here mostly. I check the PX then read the forums. as less stuff gets posted, I find myself using it less and less. It's too bad
Oh no man!!!! Dont say that!!! All the rest of these Gay Pride Founders will start telling you how your a disgrace to Utahans everywhere and how Utah is so ashamed of you (as though you may value their opinion for some reason). Hell they may even go on to explain how your an entitled little sally for not taking the time out of your day to find and use the "Underground PX" (which there is no such thing by the way. Even if there was "straight laced" people wouldn't want to use it outta fear of getting banned or just on principle alone due to the fact that its against the actual rules of the PX and pissing off mods never ends well) And lastly, for the love of christ dont mention your a veteran (if you are one) cause then theyll start in on how veterans are always looking for a hand out and how nobody owes veterans anything ( you know, the exact way you might expect an entitled little sally to act). According to these pigeon toed, castrated, cock-holsters, your supposed to just shit up and be happy to pay 240 bucks a year to sell your gear that someone else may have a need for, even if you only sell a couple hundred dollars worth to begin with, at least someone has seen fit to allow you the means to off load the junk. (just wanted to get you cought up to where we were before you stated an honest fact like I did).
ANNNNND GOOOOOOO......
Popcorn.jpg

There is no underground PX.
Yall need to lock this shit up now.
We don't need this kind of shit getting spread around.
No underground PX! Dang, the only way we could get anything we really needed was to go into the ville and buy it from the black market (aka underground PX). But we had to go back to the rear because we had a 1000 meter free fire zone.

Then

Then the first Sargent came out to the hill, saw we were wearing cut off fatigue pants and Ho chi’s (because jsut about everything else we had was worn out and probably ripped to shreds). Next thing we know, here comes brand new duds for the entire team. Did we wear them? Are you kidding, we packed them away to carry home as part of the two sets of jungle fatigues we were allowed to take home.

Reactions: Ravenworks and Fig
Most anything you needed in the way of non-serial numbered items. I never was able to have a booney hat issued. I always had to get one from the black market. Had another team member do the purchases. Given the option, I always prefered staying on the hill, too much brass and too many Army Regs back inthe rear.

Oh no man!!!! Dont say that!!! All the rest of these Gay Pride Founders will start telling you how your a disgrace to Utahans everywhere and how Utah is so ashamed of you (as though you may value their opinion for some reason). Hell they may even go on to explain how your an entitled little sally for not taking the time out of your day to find and use the "Underground PX" (which there is no such thing by the way. Even if there was "straight laced" people wouldn't want to use it outta fear of getting banned or just on principle alone due to the fact that its against the actual rules of the PX and pissing off mods never ends well) And lastly, for the love of christ dont mention your a veteran (if you are one) cause then theyll start in on how veterans are always looking for a hand out and how nobody owes veterans anything ( you know, the exact way you might expect an entitled little sally to act). According to these pigeon toed, castrated, cock-holsters, your supposed to just shit up and be happy to pay 240 bucks a year to sell your gear that someone else may have a need for, even if you only sell a couple hundred dollars worth to begin with, at least someone has seen fit to allow you the means to off load the junk. (just wanted to get you cought up to where we were before you stated an honest fact like I did).
ANNNNND GOOOOOOO......
View attachment 7699531
A0F34F96-BF91-468F-9636-5149A9B29A91.gif

77C67CD3-3878-4ED9-B845-84571A808F29.gif

Go be poor somewhere else!!
ANNNNND GOOOOOOO......
View attachment 7699531

Reactions: deersniper
Why you gotta bring me into this?! I’m not embarrassed for him. That’s all on him!!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: cornhusker86