• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Finally ordered my GAP!

Calistealth6

Private
Minuteman
Aug 30, 2008
Fort Bragg, NC
Got my motorcycle sold and called the next day to order a rifle built. Should be done right around the time I return from Afghanistan. So it worked out perfect. Im gonna pay off the rifle a save for a U.S. Optics SN3 and everything shoulkd be done in time for me to start putting rounds down as soon as I get back. This idea has been 2 years in the making and finally decided to sell my bike. So thanks to everyones posts to help me decide on what I want.

Re: Finally ordered my GAP!

I guess thats important.

Mcmillan A3-5 60% OD 20% Tan 20% Black
Adjustable Spacer system
4 flush cups and 1 stud
Thumbwheel adjustment
Surgeon action with KMW bolt knob
BO Detachable mag system
24" Bartlien barrel
All metal OD green

But now I found out Im deploying I will probably add a Surefire brake/suppressor adaptor and put my paperwork in for a suppressor when I return.

Its funny I never thought I could make my wife happy by spending that much on a rifle. She never liked the idea until I told her I was going to sell my motorcyle to fund it.

I know what you mean! My now wife didnt give a shit what I spent the money from my motorcycle on, so long as it wasnt another motorcycle.

Ahhh, Ill never sell my bike!!! NEVER!!!! BTW congrats on the rifle and good luck in Afganistan.

DSC00476.jpg

DSC00478.jpg

Man that bike is amazing! I said that but I could never ride mine to work and is was just costing me money sitting in my garage insured instead of being ridden and offsetting the cost of gas from my truck.

DSC02203.jpg

BTW Im originally from Sacramento and I loved riding my bike alond the river when I was home on leave.

Thanks! I once joked about selling it to my wife and her response was "over my dead body!!!" Yup, she sure is a keeper!

Oh I know that line! And boy do I know that look! She just loves the bike and always wants to go riding with me. I even take her into the twisties with me and she loves it.

Thats pretty damn sweet. My wife only went with me once. Like I said we never had time and Fayetteville is pretty bad when it comes to wrecks and things.