• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Find: Bullpup Drag Bag Alpine Multicam Made in USA or Austria

tangokilo

Private
Minuteman
Feb 27, 2022
Virginia
Gentlemen,

I have done some lengthy searches to try and find a drag bag or backpack type soft padded case for a Steyr AUG. The requirement is that it is made in the USA or Austria (maybe Germany as well), and in an alpine white or alpine multicam pattern.

The size should be around 30" inside to accommodate the AUG which has an overall length of 28".

Gentlemen,

I have done some lengthy searches to try and find a drag bag or backpack type soft padded case for a Steyr AUG. The requirement is that it is made in the USA or Austria (maybe Germany as well), and in an alpine white or alpine multicam pattern.

The size should be around 30" inside to accommodate the AUG which has an overall length of 28".
I just picked up a Grey Ghost Gear SBR pack for my AUG. I don’t see white listed, but maybe they’d do one by request?

ETA: It comes with a black built in rain cover. It would be simple to replace with a white one, it’s retained by a snap. Perhaps that will meet your needs?

Excellent suggestion thank you. I looked at these as well. From what I can tell the bag is only 27 inches inside, and you need to use the extender to fit anything longer in the bag. I believe the extender has no padding, please correct me if I am wrong.

I could use an overwhite cover over a pack but prefer to have a pack made with alpine multicam material. I will send them an email and ask about a custom one with alpine camouflage, but the interior of the pack may not be suitable for my needs.

I did find the Explorer Mojo pack/case, made in china of course, but has some nice features.

Reactions: Kamerad
The most suitable one I found so far is this:

It is made by Tasmanian Tiger. The problem is I cannot find it available anywhere either in USA or overseas. This is an Australian company I believe, and I cannot see if it is made in any alpine camouflage colors.

Good questions. For reference, I have a Sabre Defence era production AUG, so I’ve installed a 13x1 to 1/2x28 adapter, and an OSS flash hider QD for a can. Actual overall length is exactly 29”. It is very snug without using the bag extension. You are right, the extension is not padded.

The most suitable one I found so far is this:

It is made by Tasmanian Tiger. The problem is I cannot find it available anywhere either in USA or overseas. This is an Australian company I believe, and I cannot see if it is made in any alpine camouflage colors.

It doesn’t look like they ship here to the US, but perhaps you’re in a country they ship to?

ETA: It looks like a great option! I’m going to keep looking for a way to order. I have a Springfield Hellion/HS Produkt VHS-2 that could use a similar package. Thanks for the lead!

That would be a great bag for the AUG. Only problem is it appears to only be available in Oliv color in that website.