• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Finding a wife

Japanese aproach o_O

Cvnbuls.jpeg

I’m one for one so far, for 28 years. I was 31, she was 28.

Best fookin thing that ever happened to me.

Good ones are out there.

P
Seeing as how I am in a somewhat similar situation minus the amazing wife, where did you find her. Any tips or blind luck?

Because it's like looking through a dumpster fire for a fleck of gold while getting shot at in the current dating scene.

Seeing as how I am in a somewhat similar situation minus the amazing wife, where did you find her. Any tips or blind luck?

Because it's like looking through a dumpster fire for a fleck of gold while getting shot at in the current dating scene.
If you're getting desperate, you'll end up settling.

Don't settle........

I am not desperate by a long shot. I just don't see many out there worth taking a look at.

Maybe he knows a good social setting to look at in addition to church.

Reactions: Grubber
Currently data, no thank you. I landed mine 37 years ago when she was 18. She does have her problems however....she likes to spend money. Just yesterday a package came in the mail, full of portable water filters so you can drink muddy creak water or something........wait that is not really such a bad thing.....

Never mind

Being up front, seeing as how this was pre-internet…the personal ads in the local paper.

No kidding.

A buddy from work was over and we were reading the Sunday paper after a raucous Saturday night. He was reading the personals and found her ad, which she had been coerced into placing by her friends, as I found out later.

Call her, he said, and tell me all about it.

No way, that’s creepy.

Do it, he said, just for the fun of it, it will make a great story.

That was March of ‘94, he stood up with me when I said I do in July of ‘95.

She ain’t bad looking, neither.

God’s hand was in it, I’m sure.

P

One more piece of advice - she ain’t perfect, but neither are you. Decide what you must have in a woman and look for it. Let the little things go but don’t compromise on the big stuff. Family, religion, whatever.

Look for the must haves where you’re likely to find it, which means not in the clubs. Think of it like scouting before deer season. You know where they’re not gonna be, so don’t waste your time going there.

Friends can be a great source, too.

P

Reactions: Yasherka and MK20
I wonder what the average daily blood pressure is of a Married man compared to an unmarried man?
Except for Covid, I haven't been sick since she left over 12 years ago. I didn't keep track of blood pressure back then but it only goes up in the dental chair now.

Stomach problems - gone! Loss of sleep - gone! Feelings of doom - gone! Depression and anger - gone! Worry - gone! The pain in the ass that felt like hot soldering iron - gone!

There are a few good ones still out there. I said for the longest time, I'd never get married. I just kinda gave up finding a good one. Then met my current wife, and got married at 48. You just gotta be patient, and hold out for someone that shares your beliefs and values. And, as others have said, let the little things go, and have grace with each other. We laugh at little stuff and how we're different about it, or go about things differently.

Also, reaching an age where you can have really good objective opinions about yourself helps. I know I suck at some things, and reaching an age where I could openly admit and realize that helped greatly.

• Love
Reactions: W54/XM-388
Any of you homo’s have a SE MI single girl you know who’s looking for a boyfriend to potentially grow into a husband? Jesus Christ I’m turning 30 Friday and still single. Where are the good Christian girls who love spending copious amounts of money on guns, are rock solid conservatives, and have good morales/values?

IMG_4817.jpeg

Here's a sample of what you can find in the smaller villages in Russia. A very down-to-earth girl and quite lovely. As I said on page 3, you have to expand your search area....for the most part, western women are deranged.

Reactions: Threadcutter308
Develop yourself as a person and do what you like most. Then if you meet a girl that passes the 'first 30 seconds wake up test', you can consider sharing a portion of your life with her with no written obligations whatsoever...just the first-30-seconds wake up test.
You will not be "together" for the rest of your life take it for granted.
Children? That's a mission, not a relation, totally different story.

Post Scriptum: 30 sec wake up test: sleep with her, wake up in the morning and decide in the first 30 seconds after you open your eyes if you both want to stay together for the day. If yes, ok, if not, goodbye. rinse and repeat.

Here's a sample of what you can find in the smaller villages in Russia. A very down-to-earth girl and quite lovely. As I said on page 3, you have to expand your search area....for the most part, western women are deranged.

Well.....let me tell you a story.

Now my story is several years old and Russia has changed quite a bit. This takes place at the height of the Russian "gangster" era. The person telling me the story is a Russian woman that was around my same age, 30's at the time. She came over the day the "wall came down". She was in east germany, and bailed thinking that they would tighten the noose again. She was taking no chances of being stuck there.

Story time.

This woman spoke good english, a bit of an accent and some wrong words here in there, the "tense" of the words can be confusing. Things like yesterday I went for a ran around the block. No it is run around the block, but ran is past tense, yea I know. When I become king of the world one of the things I will do is a redo of the english language, it is flat stupid.

Anyhoo.....

She went and would translate for some of these "western men" going to russia to meet/meat? the women they had been talking to on the internet. While I am sure some of them MIGHT have been in love (the women I am talking of) most are just looking for money, very few looking for a ride back to the big PX. A great many of them married and happy, money is just that tight, and they are trying to get by. So yea they sold their body to live and to string these people along. She only did it once as it was so depressing.

Over the years I had lost touch with her, I don't fakebook a few weeks ago I made my first fakebook market place purchase, I bought an IBC container for rain water collection. The wife and I went very well strapped, so was the lady that sold us the tote.

Anyway I ramble. Bottom line is, don't buy into everything you see with these girls, and at least get a prenup in both native languages, yours and hers, and I would go as far as getting a native speaker to read it to her. Friend of a friend is on his courting his second Philippine wife. Aside from him going there, roughly 20k to get her "legal" over here. There is also her "family" he has to pay off as well. Some culture thing with that.

Perhaps I just don't understand as I am happy married for 37 years, and I flat don't understand lonely. All he talks about is sex with this girl.....and she is a girl half his age. I tell him, you know that newness will wear off pretty quick, you are not 17 anymore and getting laid every night and three times on the weekend is something you just can not do long term. It will fall into she needs to be someone you can do things with and talk to. You need to be of like mind. Oh she is......yea sure she is.

I know several men from the former Soviet Union. They all tell me to stay away from women from the Eastern Bloc Countries. One was married and he brought his wife over here.

He told me that when they were married overseas that she was a great wife. When she got over here, she met a lot of American girlfriends and they educated her.

Within a few short years she turned into the typical entitled American bitch on steroids.

So the problem isn't where the women are from. It's where they are living. US laws and courts ALWAYS favor the women.

Why are 80% of the divorces initiated by women in the US? It is because they know that they can win.

Talk to any divorce lawyer and they will tell you that about 90% of the time that pre-nuptial agreements are thrown out of the court by the judge.

Don't give me the, "You need to have an iron-clad prenup written in advance," argument. You won't know if it's "iron-clad" until it's put to the test. Do you really want to risk half of your fortune on the "iron-clad" test?

Does any man in his right mind want to play a game that he knows he can never win? Playing that same game with a woman from another country will still guarantee that you lose once they find out what they can get away with here in the US.

I know several men from the former Soviet Union. They all tell me to stay away from women from the Eastern Bloc Countries. One was married and he brought his wife over here.

He told me that when they were married overseas that she was a great wife. When she got over here, she met a lot of American girlfriends and they educated her.

Within a few short years she turned into the typical entitled American bitch on steroids.

So the problem isn't where the women are from. It's where they are living. US laws and courts ALWAYS favor the women.

Why are 80% of the divorces initiated by women in the US? It is because they know that they can win.

Talk to any divorce lawyer and they will tell you that about 90% of the time that pre-nuptial agreements are thrown out of the court by the judge.

Don't give me the, "You need to have an iron-clad prenup written in advance," argument. You won't know if it's "iron-clad" until it's put to the test. Do you really want to risk half of your fortune on the "iron-clad" test?

Does any man in his right mind want to play a game that he knows he can never win? Playing that same game with a woman from another country will still guarantee that you lose once they find out what they can get away with here in the US.

Hunter gatherer 🤪 , still needs to domesticate in this case the store bought wife . If the answer to everything is credit card and shopping trip its their own fault. And honestly with most of these wife ''hunting'' trips in eastern Europe it is the man that is mostly the prey being hunted not the other way around.

Reactions: NoDopes
Hunter gatherer 🤪 , still needs to domesticate in this case the store bought wife . If the answer to everything is credit card and shopping trip its their own fault. And honestly with most of these wife ''hunting'' trips in eastern Europe it is the man that is mostly the prey being hunted not the other way around.
You nailed it. However, the link in your post doesn't take it to a YouTube video but UAV website:

So I'm not sure I follow you on that. Was it a mistake?

You nailed it. However, the link in your post doesn't take it to a YouTube video but UAV website:

So I'm not sure I follow you on that. Was it a mistake?
Yes the 3d printed drone site was for some other post .wanted to post one on Ukrainan brides .......

In any case,its quite impressive how the Ukrainian game changed 2022 -2023 , an absolute flood of money and western folk into Ukraine and free travel to west shows and Ukrainian ''man hunters'' massively upped their game into big game territory quite the opposite to what you would think for a country at war.

In any case Chinese Suckers seem to be late to the party and sound downright bizzare .kinda like pre war Turk and Arabs that were the mainstay in the low 7 range wife poaching ,all seeking first and foremost a blond trophy that would make others envious...

Last edited:
Reactions: Longshot231
I’m one for one so far, for 28 years. I was 31, she was 28.

Best fookin thing that ever happened to me.

Good ones are out there.

P
That was 28 years ago. No such thing as good ones out here. I’m not young nor dating much I’ve been watching closely. All ex thots out here looking for a simp to wife them.

Very few decent, Christian, moral women in the whole United States. Get an import from another country, where real women still reside, attractive, fun, faithful, and Christian....Russia is a good place for orthodox Catholic women, and the one in my family speaks 5 languages, and highly educated, they have self respect, dignity, and stay attractive for a very long time...as you grow old. ,"Russia, Russia, Russia"...after all Trump should know, he settled on one...or two, foreign women, from that area...from the man on the scene, with a few billion dollars, probably tried most US women, and found them...lacking, and morally bankrupt...and the few good ones have long been taken.
Besides the pussy hat, cursing, and freak show, American women can change gender on ya!!..
You could end up with a man, who was yesterday your woman. No thanks, Millions of American women are completely disgusting.

Reactions: Yasherka
Yes the 3d printed drone site was for some other post .wanted to post one on Ukrainan brides .......

In any case,its quite impressive how the Ukrainian game changed 2022 -2023 , an absolute flood of money and western folk into Ukraine and free travel to west shows and Ukrainian ''man hunters'' massively upped their game into big game territory quite the opposite to what you would think for a country at war.

In any case Chinese Suckers seem to be late to the party and sound downright bizzare .kinda like pre war Turk and Arabs that were the mainstay in the low 7 range wife poaching ,all seeking first and foremost a blond trophy that would make others envious...

I think dating western women gives me face.....you know what that means. To put it simple, a trophy.

Now being a man for 58 years I know some of the warped shit that rattles around in the male head. But good god I would never say that out loud. The things we say about women when women are not around......but that is just men being men. I call it locker room talk. The entire "grab them by the pussy" that is just locker room talk and every male out there knows it. When men are alone together, we all know the....well....animalist way we can look at women.

To continue this ramble a bit.......just skip if you don't want to hear my dribble.

It is not a popular idea but men are VERY different from women, thank god. It is setup that way. And if we are not different then a vacuum happens and we all know nature does not like that one bit. We are seeing this popping up in the news now here and there. Where are all the MEN some of these young girls are asking, they are all just milquetoast men. This is what we have made, here are the fruits of that effort. Women don't want that in general. They want "strong" men, "good" men. Men that will dig down and "fix" it. And men are wired to "fix" it.

On the fix it front, this is rather old but so true.

after age 40, the vast majority stop looking like Vasilisa and literally turn into Baba Yaga.

Last edited:
Reactions: Longshot231