• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Finding a wife

One thing I have to say about the muslims is they keep their bitches in check unlike
the christians where the men are kept in check by their bitches.

Hahahaha. I have quite a few Muslim men on my staff. They have the same issues as everyone else does with women.

Reactions: tucaz and BCP
If you decide to tie the knot, definitely get an ironclad pre-nup agreement. Upon the event of divorce, both parties agree to no alimony to or from either party. Some states will award permanent alimony if the couple had been married longer than 10 years.
Yeah. Tell me about it to the tune of $1500 a month

Met my wife when she was a college athlete and I was in my early 30s. This fall it will be 25 years.

After my divorce, I shopped around for the right woman. I asked over a dozen women out after talking casually to three times that number.

A decent, fit, focused, and disciplined man will have no issues finding good women if he puts himself where they are and has a list of things he wants.

Co-ed sports leagues worked for me.

Bet if they lived in the homeland it would be different.

You mean like their daughters forced into pre-teen marriage, not allowed to learn to read, and stoned if she wants to leave a stoned and violent husband?

I think I will go tell them to move back to enjoy paradise.

I’m 35 and still single, no hurry.
View attachment 8005928
Go the
route.

This right here! Last I knew of, our brother Mike is either an airline or cocca... uh....I mean Freight pilot and frequently files flight plans to/from Columbia and has all the beautiful sun kissed women on both arms to go with him. Mile in FWA is The Mile High platinum All-star member , we're most certain . Cheers to our boy all day long!! 🤜

But.....Unless you have a pilots license, use discernment and go to a church and say hello.

Last edited:
Reactions: BCP
This right here! Last I knew of, our brother Mike is either an airline or commercial cocca...freight pilot and frequently files flight plans to/from Columbia and has all the beautiful sun kissed women on both arms to go with him. Mile in FWA is The Mile High platinum All-star member , we're most certain . Cheers to our boy all day long!! 🤜

But.....Unless you have a pilots license, use discernment and go to a church and say hello.
1711762436527.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: ColinW
I have more reasons than anyone I know of to be jaded and withdrawn, but I chose to be happy instead, and keep my attitude positive despite what happened to me initially. It paid off in the end:

My first wife was very crazy and ended up poisoning me. Not a joke. I coded out in the ambulance on the way to Cape Fear Regional, went into the tunnel of light, no BP on me until I got to the ER. First BP they got was 73/28. I spent 3 days in the ICU until I had semi-normal vitals. She has Münchausen’s Syndrome by proxy, which means she’s nuttier than a fruitcake. Remember Sixth Sense with Bruce Willis, the mom who poisoned the daughter so she could see how much everyone cares? That’s MSBP. That witch is a level of psychotic most of you have never seen and don’t ever want to be in the same zip code with.

She was just having a good time too, no precursor to the poisoning, no argument or anything. We were just laying in bed when she handed me a glass of water, then within maybe a minute, I broke out in hives everywhere like anaphylactic shock. She never called my parents, but instead threw a pencil in the lint trap of the dryer while I was in the ICU, then called friends crying that she needed someone to come help her. She gets off on the drama, the more the better.

Anyway, I waited for a long time before I even considered getting married again. When I felt I was ready finally, I got on eHarmony and set my parameters for what I was looking for. I met several good women with my same values and dated them for a few years until I found one who exceeded my expectations. I screened all my matches based on several metrics, especially spelling and their ability to form complete and coherent sentences. A lot of the school teachers could not spell, so I just blocked them and moved on. I of course wanted someone who looks good and takes care of herself, so those were just basic things, but I also wanted someone to grow old with who could raise kids with me.

Before we even met, I told her she needed to order all her parts to do her own AR-15 build and a case of 30rd mags. She already had her own CCW and pistol. She ordered the list I emailed no questions asked. You would never guess it if you met her, but she grew up with guns as just a normal tool that you used for self protection and recreation, with many family members who shot and hunted, to include her mom. Before we even got married, our first date night involved me installing her grandpa’s old US-made vice (he was a B-17G Radar technician during the War), so we could do her first AR-15 build. It wasn’t that big of a deal, but not your usual date night.

We have 3 wonderful kids who we homeschool and 2 adult kids, and I own more guns than I ever imagined I would. She has never once said a negative word about me and my hobbies, but instead encourages me to pursue them more. I enjoy spending time with my family since we’re together all day long. Things are not perfect and we all have our challenges, which is just part of life.

The older you get, the more you understand that you have other people to think of besides yourself. If you’re in the right place, the right women will find you. There are more than one of them for you, each with her own unique blessings and challenges to bring to the relationship. Whatever you do, avoid the crazies like the plague. Physically show aversion to them when they get near you with intentional body language. Do not be nice to or engage them in conversation.

Every woman has a cloaking device if she has something to conceal. Most of the time it is a mental illness, an eating disorder, family secret, substance abuse problem, criminal record, or bad financial decisions. Some girls are just open with nothing to hide if they come from a simple background with no drama, but they are few and far between.

About women
Women want 2 things mainly: Security and a good-looking man to procreate with. In today’s world, they measure security primarily through financial abundance, but some also recognize hard work. Society has lied to women with feminism and taught them there are no consequences for their actions, and they can have whatever they want. Steer clear of these as they are doomed to hit the wall after being promiscuous for many years, and won’t be able to bond with you anyway with so many men having violated them.

Women who have already achieved financial success are difficult to wed because they are older, which represents lack of fertility to men.

This is why it makes sense to fish in younger ponds, especially before they succumb to increasing the likelihood of STDs and sexual experiences with multiple male partners who also stain them with their DNA. There are some very interesting studies on that where women’s DNA changes when exposed to male semen.

Because of demographic trends with lower birth rates, there has been a collapse of the dating pool. Another major problem is millennial girls who have grown up with an iPhone in their hand looking at Instagram and FakeBook thinking that’s the real world out there, and they deserve all these things. You will want a woman who has traditional family values, not a 21st Century Jezebel.

Be very careful and have a clear idea of where you want to be, and what kind of relationship you want to have. Entertainment is filled with almost nothing but perverted examples of male-female relationships that will only result in misery. It’s hard to look for examples of happy couples. Old happy couples are great to have around you to seek counsel and advice from, who can also provide insight into chemistry and good matches.

I don’t claim to be an expert on any of this, but I’ve learned a lot of things the hard way. I almost was a goner. Things are as if they were in another world now for me with my good wife.

Junior year of high school in Spanish class (I hated school and considered it a waste of time). One day my friend sitting behind me passed me a small not (about 1” square). I opened it and all it said was, “why do you hate me”?. I asked my friend where it came. From and he pointed to a cute little girl in the back of the class . even though I had a steady girlfriend at the time, my first thought was, she is kinda cute. I wrote an answer, “how could I hate you, I don’t even know you “ Then passed it over to my friend. A few minutes later, note comes back, “then you need to get to know me”. We met after class and exchanged names and I walked her to her next class. Within two weeks she broke up with her boyfriend and I broke up with my girlfriend. We spent the next 55 years together until she succumbed to cancer. a glorious time together with many adventures. ( I retired at 43 and we bought a sailing yacht and spent the next six years circumnavigating the Caribbean.) sometimes one is fortunate and meets their soulmate, I wish the same fortune for my fellow ”sniper” friends that are searching. 🙏

I have more reasons than anyone I know of to be jaded and withdrawn, but I chose to be happy instead, and keep my attitude positive despite what happened to me initially. It paid off in the end:

My first wife was very crazy and ended up poisoning me. Not a joke. I coded out in the ambulance on the way to Cape Fear Regional, went into the tunnel of light, no BP on me until I got to the ER. First BP they got was 73/28. I spent 3 days in the ICU until I had semi-normal vitals. She has Münchausen’s Syndrome by proxy, which means she’s nuttier than a fruitcake. Remember Sixth Sense with Bruce Willis, the mom who poisoned the daughter so she could see how much everyone cares? That’s MSBP. That witch is a level of psychotic most of you have never seen and don’t ever want to be in the same zip code with.

She was just having a good time too, no precursor to the poisoning, no argument or anything. We were just laying in bed when she handed me a glass of water, then within maybe a minute, I broke out in hives everywhere like anaphylactic shock. She never called my parents, but instead threw a pencil in the lint trap of the dryer while I was in the ICU, then called friends crying that she needed someone to come help her. She gets off on the drama, the more the better.

Anyway, I waited for a long time before I even considered getting married again. When I felt I was ready finally, I got on eHarmony and set my parameters for what I was looking for. I met several good women with my same values and dated them for a few years until I found one who exceeded my expectations. I screened all my matches based on several metrics, especially spelling and their ability to form complete and coherent sentences. A lot of the school teachers could not spell, so I just blocked them and moved on. I of course wanted someone who looks good and takes care of herself, so those were just basic things, but I also wanted someone to grow old with who could raise kids with me.

Before we even met, I told her she needed to order all her parts to do her own AR-15 build and a case of 30rd mags. She already had her own CCW and pistol. She ordered the list I emailed no questions asked. You would never guess it if you met her, but she grew up with guns as just a normal tool that you used for self protection and recreation, with many family members who shot and hunted, to include her mom. Before we even got married, our first date night involved me installing her grandpa’s old US-made vice (he was a B-17G Radar technician during the War), so we could do her first AR-15 build. It wasn’t that big of a deal, but not your usual date night.

We have 3 wonderful kids who we homeschool and 2 adult kids, and I own more guns than I ever imagined I would. She has never once said a negative word about me and my hobbies, but instead encourages me to pursue them more. I enjoy spending time with my family since we’re together all day long. Things are not perfect and we all have our challenges, which is just part of life.

The older you get, the more you understand that you have other people to think of besides yourself. If you’re in the right place, the right women will find you. There are more than one of them for you, each with her own unique blessings and challenges to bring to the relationship. Whatever you do, avoid the crazies like the plague. Physically show aversion to them when they get near you with intentional body language. Do not be nice to or engage them in conversation.

Every woman has a cloaking device if she has something to conceal. Most of the time it is a mental illness, an eating disorder, family secret, substance abuse problem, criminal record, or bad financial decisions. Some girls are just open with nothing to hide if they come from a simple background with no drama, but they are few and far between.

About women
Women want 2 things mainly: Security and a good-looking man to procreate with. In today’s world, they measure security primarily through financial abundance, but some also recognize hard work. Society has lied to women with feminism and taught them there are no consequences for their actions, and they can have whatever they want. Steer clear of these as they are doomed to hit the wall after being promiscuous for many years, and won’t be able to bond with you anyway with so many men having violated them.

Women who have already achieved financial success are difficult to wed because they are older, which represents lack of fertility to men.

This is why it makes sense to fish in younger ponds, especially before they succumb to increasing the likelihood of STDs and sexual experiences with multiple male partners who also stain them with their DNA. There are some very interesting studies on that where women’s DNA changes when exposed to male semen.

Because of demographic trends with lower birth rates, there has been a collapse of the dating pool. Another major problem is millennial girls who have grown up with an iPhone in their hand looking at Instagram and FakeBook thinking that’s the real world out there, and they deserve all these things. You will want a woman who has traditional family values, not a 21st Century Jezebel.

Be very careful and have a clear idea of where you want to be, and what kind of relationship you want to have. Entertainment is filled with almost nothing but perverted examples of male-female relationships that will only result in misery. It’s hard to look for examples of happy couples. Old happy couples are great to have around you to seek counsel and advice from, who can also provide insight into chemistry and good matches.

I don’t claim to be an expert on any of this, but I’ve learned a lot of things the hard way. I almost was a goner. Things are as if they were in another world now for me with my good wife.
Reminds me of one of my Soldiers. He was talking to his neighbor (a guy) when his crazy wife tried to run him over with his own car. She used to stalk him and would get his phone number and had the office number (you should have heard some of the messages she left). Talk about exciting times, she was batshit crazy!

I've had a couple of Soldiers show up to work with defensive knife wounds to the hands.

I had one Soldier who's ex used to beat him (he was actually pretty smart how he handled it). She would attack him and he would just move to parade rest, take the beating then call the police. She tried to take everything in the divorce but with the pattern of violence she received nothing. His mistake, marrying a stripper.

There are more stories.

Reminds me of one of my Soldiers. He was talking to his neighbor (a guy) when his crazy wife tried to run him over with his own car. She used to stalk him and would get his phone number and had the office number (you should have heard some of the messages she left). Talk about exciting times, she was batshit crazy!

I've had a couple of Soldiers show up to work with defensive knife wounds to the hands.

I had one Soldier who's ex used to beat him (he was actually pretty smart how he handled it). She would attack him and he would just move to parade rest, take the beating then call the police. She tried to take everything in the divorce but with the pattern of violence she received nothing. His mistake, marrying a stripper.

There are more stories.

*sigh* Ahhh yes...The drama's that reside within the walls of military housing is both humorous to watch and terrible to unfold. Fond memories to watch that never really effected me. ;)

Anyway....

OP, my dude: I watched my 2 older sisters both get married young, both to very wrong men for themselves and I watched both of their divorces play out. You may not want to swipe left or right on Tinder, I get it. While also the hit-it & quit-it days seem to fading past, again I get it.

After watching both divorces of my older sisters, I was patient to get married. I was 31 when I said "I do' to my precious.

Wanna know how we came together/the means of how we met? E-Harmony. DO NOT discount it. How it matches you is weird.....It does it's computer computing shit and weeds the ladies out for you based on the effort you put in to creating your profile and the effort made to answer more than a 2 questions.

Couldn't hurt if you got nothing better to do, amirite??

We're happily married with 2 precious minions. And it was only AFTER we got engaged and started talking money/finances together that I found out her mom and step dad are LOADED with money and she's sitting with a 7 digit retirement Roth IRA with our name on it. So yeah...Don't discount the bold, strong Christian women found on e-Harmony. I am overly blessed that I did.

Those e-Harmony fucks have yet to call us for our spot in their commercials though. Oh well :LOL: 🤜

Wanna know how we came together/the means of how we met? E-Harmony. DO NOT discount it. How it matches you is weird.....It does it's computer computing shit and weeds the ladies out for you based on the effort you put in to creating your profile and the effort made to answer more than a 2 questions.

Those e-Harmony fucks have yet to call us for our spot in their commercials though. Oh well :LOL: 🤜

For fun I once tried e-harmony.
I wound up getting matched with what I'm pretty sure was a Nigerian scam artist that thought I was a woman.

Tried another "conservative" site similar to that.
Also wound up running into Nigerian scam artists.

Apparently the Nigerian fraudsters have a whole department dedicated to infiltrating dating sites and trying to use romance to sucker folks into turning over their life savings.

There are more stories.
That reminds me of the time she came to pick me up from the schoolhouse one day on Bragg. No negative interactions, just a normal day, tried to run me over in the minivan right in front of the double mag-lock doors.

She should have been institutionalized as a child and never let out into society. She was such a crafty predator. Another thing young guys can learn is that these mistakes have consequences for life for you and your family. It isn’t just 2 people, but could be dozens affected negatively for life, costing tens to hundreds of thousands of dollars.

You don’t want to feed the family law attorney vultures if you can avoid it. Crazy women are extremely destructive to families, society, and people’s finances besides lawyers.

I wound up getting matched with what I'm pretty sure was a Nigerian scam artist that thought I was a woman.

Apparently the Nigerian fraudsters have a whole department dedicated to infiltrating dating sites and trying to use romance to sucker folks into turning over their life savings.
You'd be amazed how many sad sacks will shower pretty women with money and gifts in the hopes of getting laid.

I bet those Nigerians make a killing with those scams.

In his book, "Life Among The Apaches," (c) 1868, John C. Fremont writes about the relationship between the squaws and the men.

To paraphrase him, he stated that one would think a squaw would attach herself to the biggest brave in the tribe. That was not true.

The Apache man that women sought after more than any other would be the best thief. Why? That man tended to be the smartest and the wealthiest. He had more possessions.

In other words he had the bling and could offer security to the fortunate squaw that could share his teepee.

I share this to say that this trait crosses all national and racial lines.

iu

There seems to be some Ukraine bitches who have traded their husbands to the war effort available and looking for a "Joe". 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: gigamortis

Well your just racist.

Agree this is probably the wrong place for seeking this advice lol, but here goes. I married at 25 and divorced at 35. Other than the day my child was born, the day I divorced was the happiest day of my life. Should have happened years before or truly shouldn't have married at all. Absolutely the only good thing that came from it was my child.
I am 49, retired and I am in a long term relationship. I seriously doubt I'd marry again. I have made this clear and it isn't really an issue. I feel that many people marry because it's what you are "supposed" to do. There is not one advantage to being married. That piece of paper doesn't mean you are more committed or faithful or supportive, etc.

Agree this is probably the wrong place for seeking this advice lol, but here goes. I married at 25 and divorced at 35. Other than the day my child was born, the day I divorced was the happiest day of my life. Should have happened years before or truly shouldn't have married at all. Absolutely the only good thing that came from it was my child.
I am 49, retired and I am in a long term relationship. I seriously doubt I'd marry again. I have made this clear and it isn't really an issue. I feel that many people marry because it's what you are "supposed" to do. There is not one advantage to being married. That piece of paper doesn't mean you are more committed or faithful or supportive, etc.
Everything about marriage is downright retarded.

We drop thousands on a ring and white dress meant to symbolize purity. How many new brides are pure nowadays?

Then we spend tens of thousands on a reception to celebrate what’s supposed to be a lifelong union- in sickness or in health- that actually has a 50% chance of lasting only until boredom or someone new comes into the picture.

Then we lose a third of our shit to divorce attorneys and half of what’s left to our ex. Keep in mind that women are twice as likely to file for divorce. That can’t be glossed over.

And for what? Most men dont even come home to a home cooked meal anymore.

Name one other situation where’d you’d sign a contract where stand to lose half of everything you have with nothing to gain of any objective value.

The whole concept is as retarded as retarded gets. Marriage had its place back when people had values. Today, it’s nothing more than a suckers bet. Don’t be a sucker.

We drop thousands on a ring and white dress meant to symbolize purity. How many new brides are pure nowadays?

Then we spend tens of thousands on a reception to celebrate what’s supposed to be a lifelong union- in sickness or in health- that actually has a 50% chance of lasting only until boredom or someone new comes into the picture.

Then we lose a third of our shit to divorce attorneys and half of what’s left to our ex. Keep in mind that women are twice as likely to file for divorce. That can’t be glossed over.

Name one other situation where’d you’d sign a contract where stand to lose half of everything you have with nothing to gain of any objective value.

The whole concept is as retarded as retarded gets. Marriage had its place back when people had values. Today, it’s nothing more than a suckers bet. Don’t be a sucker.
Key is to not get divorced.
Values are important.

Without committed family relationships, society literally falls apart and we have been witnessing that since the advent of birth control and no-fault divorces that are nothing but financial incentives for women to whore around or just end the relationship and fleece the husband.

Pharma and the courts have found ways to institutionalize artificial consequences that defy millennia of human history, while also loading the water supply with heavy amounts of estrogen.

Reactions: BurtG and stefan73
Values are important.
Uh... Ok.

That's like saying don't use your seatbelt and just make sure you don't crash. Or don't bother with the safety on your rifles and just make sure you don't pull the trigger.

Making a commitment before God, family and loved ones and keeping your word is a beautiful thing.

Getting the government involved in your relationship and taking on lopsided, unnecessary risk is retarded. So is blowing tens of thousands of dollars on rocks, single use clothing a big ass party.

Maybe I'm crazy, but it seems so obvious....

Uh... Ok.

That's like saying don't use your seatbelt and just make sure you don't crash. Or don't bother with the safety on your rifles and just make sure you don't pull the trigger.

Making a commitment before God, family and loved ones and keeping your word is a beautiful thing.

Getting the government involved in your relationship and taking on lopsided, unnecessary risk is retarded. So is blowing tens of thousands of dollars on rocks, single use clothing a big ass party.

We bought a very affordable dress and rings, nothing crazy at all. I think we kept everything under $1500.

We did a very low-key luncheon with some help from neighbors. The cost of the wedding is often inversely related to the duration of the marriage, so the more you spend on the wedding, the more likely you are to get divorced. There was a 3000 person sample survey on that done by economics researchers at Emory University that found some interesting things about how bad financial decisions associated with the wedding can doom a marriage.

• In the sample of men, spending between $2,000 and $4,000 on an engagement ring is associated with a 1.3 times greater hazard of divorce as compared to spending between $500 and $2,000.
  • Spending between $2,000 and $4,000 on the engagement ring is associated with 2 to 3 times the odds of reporting being stressed about wedding-related debt relative to spending between $500 and $2,000.
  • Spending $1,000 or less on the wedding is significantly associated with a decrease in the hazard of divorce in the sample of all persons.
  • Spending less than $1,000 on the wedding is associated with an 82% to 93% decrease in the odds of reporting being stressed about wedding-related debt relative to spending between $5,000 and $10,000.
  • Spending $20,000 or more on the wedding is associated with an increase in the hazard of divorce in the sample of women.
  • Compared with spending between $5,000 and $10,000 on the wedding, spending less than $1,000 is associated with half the hazard of divorce in the sample of men, and spending $20,000 or more is associated with 1.6 times the hazard of divorce in the sample of women.
  • Relatively high household income, regularly attending religious services, having a child with one’s partner, relatively high wedding attendance, and
    going on a honeymoon (regardless of cost) are all significantly associated with a lower hazard of divorce.
How long you date (longer = less chance of divorce), how much you make (more income = less chance of divorce), how often you attend Church (46% less likely to divorce if you attend church regularly), attitudes about partners (men focused on looks = higher divorce rate, women focused on husband’s wealth = higher divorce rate), how many people attend the wedding (more attendees = lower divorce rate), and whether you went on a honeymoon or not (yes = better marriage, no = higher chance of divorce).

So basically ask a bunch of friends to help out with the wedding but don’t foot the bill for feeding them, and spend it on a honeymoon after a long dating period. Don’t go into debt to pay for stupid diamonds and an opulent wedding dress when that money could go to far more important things like travel, Night Vision, and optics.

do you want to get married because you want to start a family? i'd start going to church. :p
i am not sure if going to church to score is a sin or not. :unsure: i think looking for a life mate is ok.

otherwise, this was funny (10 years ago).

THIS APPEARED ON CRAIGSLIST

What am I doing wrong?

Okay, I’m tired of beating around the bush. I’m a beautiful (spectacularly beautiful) 25 year old girl. I’m articulate and classy. I’m not from New York. I’m looking to get married to a guy who makes at least half a million a year. I know how that sounds, but keep in mind that a million a year is middle class in New York City , so I don’t think I’m overreaching at all.

Are there any guys who make 500K or more on this board? Any wives? Could you send me some tips? I dated a business man who makes average around 100 – 150. But that’s where I seem to hit a roadblock. 150,000 won’t get me to central park west. I know a woman in my yoga class who was married to an investment banker and lives in Tribeca, and she’s not as pretty as I am, nor is she a great genius. So what is she doing right? How do I get to her level?

Here are my questions specifically:

– Where do you single rich men hang out? Give me specifics- bars, restaurants, gyms

-What are you looking for in a mate? Be honest guys, you won’t hurt my feelings

-Is there an age range I should be targeting (I’m 25)?

– Why are some of the women living lavish lifestyles on the upper east side so plain? I’ve seen really ‘plain jane’ boring types who have nothing to offer married to incredibly wealthy guys. I’ve seen drop dead gorgeous girls in singles bars in the east village. What’s the story there?

– Jobs I should look out for? Everyone knows – lawyer, investment banker, doctor. How much do those guys really make? And where do they hang out? Where do the hedge fund guys hang out?

– How you decide marriage vs. just a girlfriend? I am looking for MARRIAGE ONLY

Please hold your insults – I’m putting myself out there in an honest way. Most beautiful women are superficial; at least I’m being up front about it. I wouldn’t be searching for these kind of guys if I wasn’t able to match them – in looks, culture, sophistication, and keeping a nice home and hearth.

THE ANSWER

Dear Pers-:

I read your posting with great interest and have thought meaningfully about your dilemma. I offer the following analysis of your predicament. Firstly, I’m not wasting your time, I qualify as a guy who fits your bill; that is I make more than $500K per year. That said here’s how I see it.

Your offer, from the prospective of a guy like me, is plain and simple a crappy business deal. Here’s why. Cutting through all the B.S., what you suggest is a simple trade: you bring your looks to the party and I bring my money. Fine, simple. But here’s the rub, your looks will fade and my money will likely continue into perpetuity…in fact, it is very likely that my income increases but it is an absolute certainty that you won’t be getting any more beautiful!

So, in economic terms you are a depreciating asset and I am an earning asset. Not only are you a depreciating asset, your depreciation accelerates! Let me explain, you’re 25 now and will likely stay pretty hot for the next 5 years, but less so each year. Then the fade begins in earnest. By 35 stick a fork in you!

So in Wall Street terms, we would call you a trading position, not a buy and hold…hence the rub…marriage. It doesn’t make good business sense to “buy you” (which is what you’re asking) so I’d rather lease. In case you think I’m being cruel, I would say the following. If my money were to go away, so would you, so when your beauty fades I need an out. It’s as simple as that. So a deal that makes sense is dating, not marriage.

Separately, I was taught early in my career about efficient markets. So, I wonder why a girl as “articulate, classy and spectacularly beautiful” as you has been unable to find your sugar daddy. I find it hard to believe that if you are as gorgeous as you say you are that the $500K hasn’t found you, if not only for a tryout.

By the way, you could always find a way to make your own money and then we wouldn’t need to have this difficult conversation.

With all that said, I must say you’re going about it the right way. Classic “pump and dump.”

I hope this is helpful, and if you want to enter into some sort of lease, let me know.
277 Park Avenue, 16/F, New York , NY 10172

FIFY:

Without committed family relationships, society literally falls apart and we have been witnessing that since the 19th Amendment was ratified.

Women, Pharma and the courts have found ways to institutionalize artificial consequences that defy millennia of human history, while also loading the water supply with heavy amounts of estrogen.

do you want to get married because you want to start a family? i'd start going to church. :p
i am not sure if going to church to score is a sin or not. :unsure: i think looking for a life mate is ok.

otherwise, this was funny (10 years ago).

THIS APPEARED ON CRAIGSLIST

What am I doing wrong?

Okay, I’m tired of beating around the bush. I’m a beautiful (spectacularly beautiful) 25 year old girl. I’m articulate and classy. I’m not from New York. I’m looking to get married to a guy who makes at least half a million a year. I know how that sounds, but keep in mind that a million a year is middle class in New York City , so I don’t think I’m overreaching at all.

Are there any guys who make 500K or more on this board? Any wives? Could you send me some tips? I dated a business man who makes average around 100 – 150. But that’s where I seem to hit a roadblock. 150,000 won’t get me to central park west. I know a woman in my yoga class who was married to an investment banker and lives in Tribeca, and she’s not as pretty as I am, nor is she a great genius. So what is she doing right? How do I get to her level?

Here are my questions specifically:

– Where do you single rich men hang out? Give me specifics- bars, restaurants, gyms

-What are you looking for in a mate? Be honest guys, you won’t hurt my feelings

-Is there an age range I should be targeting (I’m 25)?

– Why are some of the women living lavish lifestyles on the upper east side so plain? I’ve seen really ‘plain jane’ boring types who have nothing to offer married to incredibly wealthy guys. I’ve seen drop dead gorgeous girls in singles bars in the east village. What’s the story there?

– Jobs I should look out for? Everyone knows – lawyer, investment banker, doctor. How much do those guys really make? And where do they hang out? Where do the hedge fund guys hang out?

– How you decide marriage vs. just a girlfriend? I am looking for MARRIAGE ONLY

Please hold your insults – I’m putting myself out there in an honest way. Most beautiful women are superficial; at least I’m being up front about it. I wouldn’t be searching for these kind of guys if I wasn’t able to match them – in looks, culture, sophistication, and keeping a nice home and hearth.

THE ANSWER

Dear Pers-:

I read your posting with great interest and have thought meaningfully about your dilemma. I offer the following analysis of your predicament. Firstly, I’m not wasting your time, I qualify as a guy who fits your bill; that is I make more than $500K per year. That said here’s how I see it.

Your offer, from the prospective of a guy like me, is plain and simple a crappy business deal. Here’s why. Cutting through all the B.S., what you suggest is a simple trade: you bring your looks to the party and I bring my money. Fine, simple. But here’s the rub, your looks will fade and my money will likely continue into perpetuity…in fact, it is very likely that my income increases but it is an absolute certainty that you won’t be getting any more beautiful!

So, in economic terms you are a depreciating asset and I am an earning asset. Not only are you a depreciating asset, your depreciation accelerates! Let me explain, you’re 25 now and will likely stay pretty hot for the next 5 years, but less so each year. Then the fade begins in earnest. By 35 stick a fork in you!

So in Wall Street terms, we would call you a trading position, not a buy and hold…hence the rub…marriage. It doesn’t make good business sense to “buy you” (which is what you’re asking) so I’d rather lease. In case you think I’m being cruel, I would say the following. If my money were to go away, so would you, so when your beauty fades I need an out. It’s as simple as that. So a deal that makes sense is dating, not marriage.

Separately, I was taught early in my career about efficient markets. So, I wonder why a girl as “articulate, classy and spectacularly beautiful” as you has been unable to find your sugar daddy. I find it hard to believe that if you are as gorgeous as you say you are that the $500K hasn’t found you, if not only for a tryout.

By the way, you could always find a way to make your own money and then we wouldn’t need to have this difficult conversation.

With all that said, I must say you’re going about it the right way. Classic “pump and dump.”

I hope this is helpful, and if you want to enter into some sort of lease, let me know.

277 Park Avenue, 16/F, New York , NY 10172
iu

We bought a very affordable dress and rings, nothing crazy at all. I think we kept everything under $1500.

We did a very low-key luncheon with some help from neighbors. The cost of the wedding is often inversely related to the duration of the marriage, so the more you spend on the wedding, the more likely you are to get divorced. There was a 3000 person sample survey on that done by economics researchers at Emory University that found some interesting things about how bad financial decisions associated with the wedding can doom a marriage.

• In the sample of men, spending between $2,000 and $4,000 on an engagement ring is associated with a 1.3 times greater hazard of divorce as compared to spending between $500 and $2,000.
  • Spending between $2,000 and $4,000 on the engagement ring is associated with 2 to 3 times the odds of reporting being stressed about wedding-related debt relative to spending between $500 and $2,000.
  • Spending $1,000 or less on the wedding is significantly associated with a decrease in the hazard of divorce in the sample of all persons.
  • Spending less than $1,000 on the wedding is associated with an 82% to 93% decrease in the odds of reporting being stressed about wedding-related debt relative to spending between $5,000 and $10,000.
  • Spending $20,000 or more on the wedding is associated with an increase in the hazard of divorce in the sample of women.
  • Compared with spending between $5,000 and $10,000 on the wedding, spending less than $1,000 is associated with half the hazard of divorce in the sample of men, and spending $20,000 or more is associated with 1.6 times the hazard of divorce in the sample of women.
  • Relatively high household income, regularly attending religious services, having a child with one’s partner, relatively high wedding attendance, and
    going on a honeymoon (regardless of cost) are all significantly associated with a lower hazard of divorce.
How long you date (longer = less chance of divorce), how much you make (more income = less chance of divorce), how often you attend Church (46% less likely to divorce if you attend church regularly), attitudes about partners (men focused on looks = higher divorce rate, women focused on husband’s wealth = higher divorce rate), how many people attend the wedding (more attendees = lower divorce rate), and whether you went on a honeymoon or not (yes = better marriage, no = higher chance of divorce).

So basically ask a bunch of friends to help out with the wedding but don’t foot the bill for feeding them, and spend it on a honeymoon after a long dating period. Don’t go into debt to pay for stupid diamonds and an opulent wedding dress when that money could go to far more important things like travel, Night Vision, and optics.
So did I. I'm married to an amazing woman and we share four kids. I intend to die by her side.

Times have changed. We shouldn't be advising our sons based on our experiences 20-50 years ago. I don't like it any more than you, but it is what it is.

Any of you homo’s have a SE MI single girl you know who’s looking for a boyfriend to potentially grow into a husband? Jesus Christ I’m turning 30 Friday and still single. Where are the good Christian girls who love spending copious amounts of money on guns, are rock solid conservatives, and have good morales/values?

If you don't want children there is absolutely no reason to get married in any Western nation these days. If you don't want children and you still insist on getting married out of some misguided sense of tradition, good luck to you, and don't forget a typical divorce is billed out at about $300 per hour, and it isn't uncommon to be asked to put up $15,000 upfront for retainer.

My wedding cost the price of a marriage license and my bride was a virgin. I wouldn't have married her if she hadn't been. As a lawyer I tell people, "the more expensive the wedding, the more dramatic, chaotic, and expensive the divorce will ultimately be."

The further away from pure a bride is, the more expensive of a wedding she demands to compensate from her own lack of purity. Pure down to Earth women are fine with simple affairs that involve no guests, a handful of witnesses, and basic documents, with the money being saved to prepare for the shared life together.

We got married by a justice of the peace in a pastry shop with my father signing as a witness and the owner of the shop signing as another witness.

I don't accept used cars, used guns, or used women. I never pay for damage done by somebody else. I buy a car new and then I know exactly how and why each mile wound up on that car.

A used car is just some other dude's problem and a used woman is also some other dude's problem. I'm not into having things that somebody else deemed so problematic that they wanted to get rid of them.

It doesn't matter how thirsty a man is, he should never be willing to drink backwash left over from five other guys in the bar.

If I rinsed off my toothbrush or my underwear and offered them to you, you would snicker and refuse to use them, but many men think nothing of taking another man's used woman.

Visit a Pentecostal church in eastern Kentucky or West Virginia. The girl will probably have more guns than you do. Might have some snakes though and you'll have to go through her father first lest there be gunfire.

The True Church teaches the correct doctrine that Husbands should preside over their families in righteousness.
In council and partnership with their wives.

If a church preaches feminist ideology, then you need to go find a different church.
The Bible says for wives to be subject to their own husband's and husband's to love their wives as Christ loved the church. There's a reason it doesn't say "hey yall just love eachother". If your church isn't preaching Biblical truth, you need to find a new one.

Values are important.
A lot of people do everything they can to put down getting married because they made a stupid choice. No one held a gun to their head and forced them into it. They made that decision all on their own. And it was a supreme bad decision. So in the current trend of this has to be the fault of someone or something else, (I) could have not been that stupid then lets attack getting married. I bet I will even sound cool and macho to the other total fucking idiots that stuck their dick in crazy and managed to get out alive.

I have done so many stupid things in my life, getting married is not one of them. I married her when she was 18, I was 21, and no we did not "have" to. Now 37 years later I would not undo it for anything in heaven or earth. Those that made the wrong choice can not understand that. Those that made an "ok" choice, but are just riding it out can't understand that. Those that made the wrong choice will attack this statement with the aggressiveness of a rabid dog. Defending your own bad decisions is hard wired, it is always someone or something else.

A lot of people do everything they can to put down getting married because they made a stupid choice. No one held a gun to their head and forced them into it. They made that decision all on their own. And it was a supreme bad decision. So in the current trend of this has to be the fault of someone or something else, (I) could have not been that stupid then lets attack getting married. I bet I will even sound cool and macho to the other total fucking idiots that stuck their dick in crazy and managed to get out alive.

I have done so many stupid things in my life, getting married is not one of them. I married her when she was 18, I was 21, and no we did not "have" to. Now 37 years later I would not undo it for anything in heaven or earth. Those that made the wrong choice can not understand that. Those that made an "ok" choice, but are just riding it out can't understand that. Those that made the wrong choice will attack this statement with the aggressiveness of a rabid dog. Defending your own bad decisions is hard wired, it is always someone or something else.
Can you point us to the good decisions or canidates? Earnestly awaiting, so I won't come off as "cool and macho." Seriously, direct us to the correct canidates in this world. You're speaking on things and a world that existed 37 years ago. It's not where we are. Most women live like men (AKA Whores). 95% of them have had more dick than the man sticking it in them. I think it is something like 90% of the women are chasing 10% of the men.

Oh, and 75% chance your wife doesn't speak as highly of you to her GFs. She's probably just at a point where the options don't get better than you based on the years left, and having gone this far might as well stick with it. I'm making assumptions, hopefully wrong, but more likely correct than not. I don't know your situation, but I know women.......they are never content and they all contain more evil in them than most men!

As a man of age and wisdom, why are you in favor of sending men into a situation where they will LOSE in the end? You should be teaching them better at your age! You should be teaching young men to stand for their values and protect what they work for, and not settle for any woman. You know how we fix women.......let them lay in their own shit! Let them discover their own worth! Don't marry women, until women learn to become women again!

If I can preach anything......don't marry a divorced woman! Let them learn that being divorced is a scarlet letter!

Can you point us to the good decisions or canidates? Earnestly awaiting, so I won't come off as "cool and macho." Seriously, direct us to the correct canidates in this world. You're speaking on things and a world that existed 37 years ago. It's not where we are. Most women live like men (AKA Whores). 95% of them have had more dick than the man sticking it in them. I think it is something like 90% of the women are chasing 10% of the men.

Oh, and 75% chance your wife doesn't speak as highly of you to her GFs. She's probably just at a point where the options don't get better than you based on the years left, and having gone this far might as well stick with it. I'm making assumptions, hopefully wrong, but more likely correct than not. I don't know your situation, but I know women.......they are never content and they all contain more evil in them than most men!

As a man of age and wisdom, why are you in favor of sending men into a situation where they will LOSE in the end? You should be teaching them better at your age! You should be teaching young men to stand for their values and protect what they work for, and not settle for any woman. You know how we fix women.......let them lay in their own shit! Let them discover their own worth! Don't marry women, until women learn to become women again!

If I can preach anything......don't marry a divorced woman! Let them learn that being divorced is a scarlet letter!

As a lawyer every single man I know who had his life turned upside down by a woman via a divorce, if I asked and he felt like telling me, confirmed his woman wasn't a virgin.

I have never heard a "divorce horror story" that involved a man whose bride was a virgin. Every horror story involved a thirsty man marrying a woman our grandparents generation would have considered a street walker.

Only marry a marriageable woman, leave street walkers to the streets. Your typical Western woman between the ages of 18 and 55 years old has had more meat through her than a butcher's shop in the height of deer season. Leave them be.

Well did you happen to notice the age we got married. She had not had every man in town, and I had not had every girl in town. Starting young before you get into the "hookup" culture of easy sex is key. I see sex as the single most valuable thing you have you don't just give it away for a few minutes of feel good.

So you need to start young. Again I don't you are going to like this, you did not want to get married that young, you wanted to go out and have some fun right, get laid and bed every good looking female that would be open to that. That is one action I don't see as good for boys or girls. Easy risk free sex is a major problem in what is going on in the world today. "The pill" was both wonderful and the worst curse on the planet that has ever been. So many issues between men and women are traced back to risk free sex.

So to answer where do you find them.....well for you (assume you are over the age of 25) are fucked. They are already grabbed up. You have to make your choice around what is left over. Even finding a widow is going to bring on baggage. Sorry again you made your choice to "play the field" and that choice had a cost to it.

75% chance my wife does not speak highly of me to her girlfriends.

Story time:
Valentines day, I want to do something special for her. The local shelter I work with have a thing on valentines day that is called puppy grams. You pay them some money, and they will bring 3-4 puppies to your place of work, and everyone gets to play with a puppy for a half hour. It is a bit expensive, but I see it as just another donation to a place I already donate to. And it is the place I am going to volunteer at in roughly 320 days when I retire.

I pick her up from work a few weeks ago, she is getting a new battery in her car. One of her friends is walking out with her. Never laid eyes on this person.
Oh you are her husband, you are so fantastic, the puppy gram was great. You are so sweet picking her up, my husband called me an uber to get my car. on and on an on. And that is not isolated. I don't do company parties so I never see the people she works with, but once in a blue moon. For some reason or another they think I am great. The friends she has outside work as well, I pick up something for her at the quilt shop, oh your ____ husband, we hear so much about you, husband of the year.

So yet another swing and a miss, or perhaps you would tell your girl to get an uber to pick up her car instead of doing the husband thing and taking care of it for her.

Sorry you really missed that one all the way around.

And I am really sorry for you.

But make no mistake I do agree with you, there is a very base disconnect between men and women and it is only getting worse. Look back at a time when divorce was not as bad as it is today, what was different. No it is not what the feminist wants you to think that the women got locked in a house all day, to be a maid during the day and a sex slave at night. People actually liked being where they are.

The world changed, and the world started telling people the wrong things. Every once and a while two people will cross at a young enough age to not be spoiled by the world yet, they will link up and be a perfect fit for eachother.

People around us just don't get it, why are you two so happy, how do you do it. I don't know, she is just the one everything just feels right.

As a lawyer every single man I know who had his life turned upside down by a woman via a divorce, if I asked and he felt like telling me, confirmed his woman wasn't a virgin.

I have never heard a "divorce horror story" that involved a man whose bride was a virgin. Every horror story involved a thirsty man marrying a woman our grandparents generation would have considered a street walker.

Only marry a marriageable woman, leave street walkers to the streets. Your typical Western woman between the ages of 18 and 55 years old has had more meat through her than a butcher's shop in the height of deer season. Leave them be.

Spot on!! I cant count how many people's lives ive watched be ruined over the years by failed relationships and divorces. Im 48 and glad i never got married and zero desire to do so. Close friends and family had some very bad horror stories that still resonate decades later. Its not the 50's anymore, morals, respect, all went out the window. The fairy tale movie type relationship that leads to a perfect leave it to beaver family is like 1 in a million. Sad what America has come to. I think walking through the Gaza strip sounds more appealing than getting married. Ive watched, helped, and dealt with people splitting up and divorces, I couldnt imagine having to deal with it myself... Seems most people looking for marriage have an agenda (obviously) and then just go out and try and find a person to fill that role instead of meet someone you like, fall in love, get to know them and THEN make plans to wed... people of today have it all bass ackwards... and then wonder why it all falls to hell.

Convert to Russian orthodox and start going to church and you’ll find what you’re looking for. Pass on the western secular churches if I were you

No need to join those folks.

There is the true Christian Church that probably has a congregation not far from you, and has the correct doctrines and has good Godly women who strongly believe in them. They will even come to your door to visit you and tell you all about it if you wish.

Reactions: LeftyJason

While I can see your point and I understand it is correct in many instances when you are looking at ungodly women.
There are exceptions, I know several good Godly women who wound up being divorced from unbelieving husbands or unfaithful husbands and went on to have very good strong marriages to a good Godly man.

A lot also depends on your age.

If you are like 20-30 and in the top of your game, handsome, successful, well educated, you can have your pick of the best and most pure and most sought after.

If you fall outside that, you might have to lower your expectations a bit.

Also well, if the man is expecting his wife to be a virgin, shouldn't the wife be able to expect her husband to be a virgin as well????
(Oh yes, the law of Chastity applies to both men and women).

Reactions: LRRPF52
Uh... Ok.

My marriage was a lot cheaper. Funny thing I missed my wedding because of Ranger School, luckily everybody was cool about it and we rescheduled.

Values is a key thing! Without those you have nothing. If you marry a shithead with no values you might have some fun, exciting times at first but it will soon start to suck. Makes me think of this song

Tens of thousands? No, I barely had a pot to piss in during those times! My wife had more money than me back then.

While I can see your point and I understand it is correct in many instances when you are looking at ungodly women.
There are exceptions, I know several good Godly women who wound up being divorced from unbelieving husbands or unfaithful husbands and went on to have very good strong marriages to a good Godly man.

A lot also depends on your age.

If you are like 20-30 and in the top of your game, handsome, successful, well educated, you can have your pick of the best and most pure and most sought after.

If you fall outside that, you might have to lower your expectations a bit.

Also well, if the man is expecting his wife to be a virgin, shouldn't the wife be able to expect her husband to be a virgin as well????
(Oh yes, the law of Chastity applies to both men and women).

Don't put all your quarters in the "godly" bucket. And here again I don't fit into an easy package. I see religion as a massive scam, and nothing more then a way to control people. Sure it might have played a part back before everyone could read, but today no. And a quick look at the current catholic church that is a hard no. That however does not mean I don't think there is a god, I do. I just have a little different way of going about it.

The wife when we got married was pretty religious, her family is VERY religious. To the point of fish symbols and Jesus died for me on the back of their car. I can bite my lip most of the time, but once and a while they trip a trigger.

Not so much godly or ungodly, lets just say moral women and men. There is a universal baseline that most people know is what is right and what is wrong. Find one that no matter the fun and good times they miss out on stays on the right side of things and you will find yourself a good person.