• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Finding a wife

And I thought the " He man woman haters club" was just something from the old "Our Gang" TV shows?
1669833097715.png

Married with Children had a spin on it too

Reactions: BCP and W54/XM-388
I'm a 40-year-old , male myself who is also unmarried. I don't have a job either. I accepted the fact that I wouldn't be able to get married a few years ago. My family is also quite well off--so money is not an issue. But unlike your parents, my parents are not pressurizing me to get married.Before I can give you more advice, I'd like to know your mental health diagnoses.
You could set up a profile on a dating site . Thered be no need to tell anyone straight away about meds or job situation. I always think that these sites want way too much information.you can share what yiu feel comfortable with , when yiu feel comfortable
I love post like this.......could you please elaborate on each item. Specifically the part about not being "able to get married". I really want to know more.

Reactions: HMRamateur
One can improve the statistics remarkably with some critical thinking and common sense, which is a kinder way of saying that the correct head needs to do the decision-making.
One man can not change the ignorance and evil of a sick society. Even as an athiest I can recognize the wisdom of The Serenity Prayer
"God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
courage to change the things I can,
and wisdom to know the difference."

He was the last real man on a TV show (apart from those silly cop/crime shows out there but they're soap operas).

We've gone from this:

View attachment 8011362

View attachment 8011363

To fag movies for kids:

View attachment 8012120

and fat transvestite "models":

View attachment 8012121
John Wayne spanked Maureen O'Hara in the movie "The quiet Man" also.
I seem to remember another movie with the same actors with another spanking in it too but just can't recall specifics at this moment.

If I was a thinking man, I'd say Maureen enjoyed being on the receiving end.....or she wouldn't have been part of those scenes.
She was a big enough star to say what did, and what did not, go on in her scenes.

BTW, has home slice knocked out a piece of trim yet, or is he still a virgin ?

Any of you homo’s have a SE MI single girl you know who’s looking for a boyfriend to potentially grow into a husband? Jesus Christ I’m turning 30 Friday and still single. Where are the good Christian girls who love spending copious amounts of money on guns, are rock solid conservatives, and have good morales/values?
Shit dude I found one a while back, gorgeous, out of my league, dad owns a ranch is a pastor, nra instructor, She sings, works on the ranch.....Then she completely stopped talking to me when she found out I was renting a room to a woman in my house. LIKE WTF. Now I have a catholic Puerto Rican, Ok job, takes care of me, comes home on break while I'm still sleeping makes me breakfast kisses me and says she's going back to work, keeps the house spotless, never cusses or yells at me, threatens to cut my dick off when I look at other women, threatens to cut my dick off if I raise my voice at her, everything ends with my dick being chopped off. Other than that I recommend finding you a Latina they take care of you, are a bit crazy. Also you don't have to worry about liberal stuff, I saw a purple harley CVO and I was like damn I like that insert strong accent ,"Baby das purple it girl color, if you gay is ok, you can tell me if you used to suck dick, "I just like the color love" Baby you gay is ok." Man shit talking at it's best. You just can't get a west coast latina, they tend to act more like ghetto people.

I wonder how many of those lovely ladies have also had their bung holes wrecked on a nasty ass eastern european casting couch...

99% fake pics/pimp is running their profile trying to get dumbass westerners to send "her" money.

The one that looks like a dude is probably legit.

Shit dude I found one a while back, gorgeous, out of my league, dad owns a ranch is a pastor, nra instructor, She sings, works on the ranch.....Then she completely stopped talking to me

I dated one like that, everything looked great on paper then she went bonkers about a year accused me of all sorts of stuff. That's why I always laugh when people say dumb shit like "looking in the wrong places" or "do X every night" or whatever. As if Women have a universal instruction manual. You could go to all the "right places" and strike out, then hit up a bar one night and meet the love of your life.

1670291896632.png

you might be able to make this work
she is loyal , trust worthy , and she would never divorce you taking 1/2 your stuff , and if you keep the car window cracked just right while driving over 50mph it could almost pass as a human woman be it an ugly one with a great disposition even when you come home at 3 am a little drunk .

Any of you homo’s have a SE MI single girl you know who’s looking for a boyfriend to potentially grow into a husband? Jesus Christ I’m turning 30 Friday and still single. Where are the good Christian girls who love spending copious amounts of money on guns, are rock solid conservatives, and have good morales/values?

You might have better luck finding a virgin in a biker bar. Watch these videos and learn. There might be a quiz later.

View attachment 8014850
you might be able to make this work
she is loyal , trust worthy , and she would never divorce you taking 1/2 your stuff , and if you keep the car window cracked just right while driving over 50mph it could almost pass as a human woman be it an ugly one with a great disposition even when you come home at 3 am a little drunk .
Yes....get a dog! Much easier!!!!!

Shit dude I found one a while back, gorgeous, out of my league, dad owns a ranch is a pastor, nra instructor, She sings, works on the ranch.....Then she completely stopped talking to me when she found out I was renting a room to a woman in my house. LIKE WTF. Now I have a catholic Puerto Rican, Ok job, takes care of me, comes home on break while I'm still sleeping makes me breakfast kisses me and says she's going back to work, keeps the house spotless, never cusses or yells at me, threatens to cut my dick off when I look at other women, threatens to cut my dick off if I raise my voice at her, everything ends with my dick being chopped off. Other than that I recommend finding you a Latina they take care of you, are a bit crazy. Also you don't have to worry about liberal stuff, I saw a purple harley CVO and I was like damn I like that insert strong accent ,"Baby das purple it girl color, if you gay is ok, you can tell me if you used to suck dick, "I just like the color love" Baby you gay is ok." Man shit talking at it's best. You just can't get a west coast latina, they tend to act more like ghetto people.

Sleep on your stomach if you've had an argument recently...
HA!

99% fake pics/pimp is running their profile trying to get dumbass westerners to send "her" money.

The one that looks like a dude is probably legit.

I dated one like that, everything looked great on paper then she went bonkers about a year accused me of all sorts of stuff. That's why I always laugh when people say dumb shit like "looking in the wrong places" or "do X every night" or whatever. As if Women have a universal instruction manual. You could go to all the "right places" and strike out, then hit up a bar one night and meet the love of your life.
You're right some of the best relationships I've had in my life were random occasions. Like I feel like any time I looked for a lady when I was single no luck, or shit woman. The times I was like fuck women, I'm just going to drink alone, live my life, then boom. Great woman appears.

Sleep on your stomach if you've had an argument recently...
HA!
That might be me for a while. I told her no more gun stuff, my private pilots license is priority. I need to find a place to hide a mk12 upper now, and pray to god it doesn't show up when she's home. Or I will know on my sig as jpop8807 it says private now, it will say no privates.

You might have better luck finding a virgin in a biker bar. Watch these videos and learn. There might be a quiz later.

PragerU is statistically correct BUT they seem to forget it takes two people to make a marriage work. They also have a very poor grasp of modern economics/society which is why they put out videos like this to explain young people being "unhappy".

Reactions: grabien
1851FAF4-422E-4D55-99A6-BCDCFE0AA1B0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Sandhog308 and BCP
Good luck op, if your still single at 30, take a good look in the mirror.

seriously I can understand why, with all the woke libtard women to choose from, may want to search rural areas here and abroad.

Reactions: BCP
To the OP: This is what you have to choose from. The prospective brides will pretend to be Christian, conservative, family oriented and married to one man for life. After the ring is on their finger and they've had their first child the romance and sex stops. No matter how much you sacrifice for them, IT WILL NEVER BE ENOUGH.

This is a long video but when you consider spending the rest of your life or many, many years in unbearable misery this video isn't that long.

At about the 53 minute mark the interviewer asks these princesses what their prospective husband wants in a wife. Their answers aren't surprising. They think that just bringing their T & As to the table are enough.

Pro-Tip #239: If you want to save money this holiday season, it isn't too late to break up with your girlfriend if you haven't found a present for her. If you did get a present, you might be able to return it or exchange it. Wait till after valentine's day to get back together.

It’s up to you, OP. Work on making yourself the very best person that you can, and then try to make yourself better each and every day. This will make you a good mate and your quest to constantly make yourself better will also help with your judgement in choosing your mate. Then, expect your marriage to be 80-20 and not 50-50 with the 80% being willingly given from your end. If you do this, your wife will also likely be willing to give 80%. Life is hard. It takes this type of commitment to make it worthwhile. It’s not only worth it, but it’s necessary for an orderly society. There is a shortage of good people in the world.

Is this one of those WTB ads that Lowlight warned us about?

OP… just send me a check for $30,999 plus plane fare. Got you covered. Venmo only.

Do you speak Bantu?

Sirhr

best of luck finding that are you sure you don't want another gun , a dog maybe . it's cheaper to buy a wife for a couple of hours , less headache and it's better for the environment . you can do it just get out of your own way and meet people best of luck and gods speed little christian soldier .

That might be me for a while. I told her no more gun stuff, my private pilots license is priority. I need to find a place to hide a mk12 upper now, and pray to god it doesn't show up when she's home. Or I will know on my sig as jpop8807 it says private now, it will say no privates.

"Wow, I can't believe this Mk12 upper just now showed up! I ordered it when Obama was president!"

One of the most solid, quality marriages I know of are a buddy of mine and his wife, who live in their own houses next door to each other. They were neighbors first, both divorced, became good friends, started dating, etc. They both say that living in separate houses side by side is one of the keys to their success. Each house sits on about half an acre.

As a general rule, in most cultures around the world, women can live without husbands, but men don't have it nearly as easy without wives.

It's because culturally, women have a built in safety net & support system- they have other women for emotional support- sisters, mothers, aunts, grandmothers, friends, daughters...

Men on the other hand are nomadic and have to go it alone, much like the old lion who gets beaten in combat, loses his lion pride, and often lives a lonely existence until death.

As a general rule, in most cultures around the world, women can live without husbands, but men don't have it nearly as easy without wives.

It's because culturally, women have a built in safety net & support system- they have other women for emotional support- sisters, mothers, aunts, grandmothers, friends, daughters...

Men on the other hand are nomadic and have to go it alone, much like the old lion who gets beaten in combat, loses his lion pride, and often lives a lonely existence until death.

Women also have pussy.

You do know men have these things call friends as well right?

Your brothers, your buddies, your best friends, your parents etc.
Men can have an even better safety net if they just try, it's all about being willing to talk to your buddies, hang out, help each other and such.
Men can live just fine without wives if they have to. Probably be better off financially, have a better standard of living, have less stress and more time to enjoy doing what they want to do.

Marriage makes a slave out of a man.
It's not so bad being free.
Call up your male friends and do whatever fun activities you all want. No women stopping you.

The culture war against masculine men, the demonization of the male of the two genders/sexes, greatly damages all the social norms and good aspects of American exceptionalism- exactly as it is designed to do.

All the good women are conservatives and conserva-tarians, and they often recognize the above realities.

It’s not 1953 anymore. Any man getting married today without some sort of pre-nuptial agreement is retarded.

I’ve been robbed by hookers before, but never had one take half of my wealth and then blackmail me for money for child support or alimony.

It’s not 1953 anymore. Any man getting married today without some sort of pre-nuptial agreement is retarded.

I’ve been robbed by hookers before, but never had one take half of my wealth and then blackmail me for money for child support or alimony.

Some hookers charge an extra fee to leave the premises. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Two36

You definitely need to up your game to women of means, like police union head dealing fentanyl