• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

finding the best remington .308 set up?

therealsquid

Private
Minuteman
Aug 11, 2009
Hello all,
Iam interested in getting a remington .308 for deer season as well as hunting hogs. I would like to see some great set ups as well as detail in what you have and how much everything was. Ill be hog hunting a bunch, but from distances such as 400 yards maybe even further from my field. also what scopes to use at these distances? Just looking for the best to buy for my money.

Re: finding the best remington .308 set up?

please use the search function, this question was asked about 2 hours ago. And it gets asked at least twice a week. Use the search, fill out your profile, read and then if you still cannot find what you are looking for then ask. Check 7 posts down from yours in the Rifles thread and you will see the exact same topic and question

Re: finding the best remington .308 set up?

didnt even notice that Later, my goof, to the OP did you not like the responses you got in your first post?