• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Finished up my daughter’s first rifle.

evilsvt

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 4, 2005
college station, TX
I couldn’t decide on a scope, but ended up with a NXS 2.5-10x32 and ended up being perfect for this.

C5522B11-54FB-4CE9-ACED-E0313C24927B.jpeg
4D483DFE-5161-48A3-AA1A-5DE8FB831F6E.jpeg

Nice. I mounted up some glass on my son's this morning too. I also made a quick cheek riser with a coozie and some vet wrap. I really like the rascal, shoots great accuracy wise, the only problem is light striking. I filed the firing pin and thought I had the misfire problem fixed, but today with some cheap Aguila, it was back to light striking again.

going to need a LOT of cheek support

I’ll have some time for her to grow into it. She’s only 18 months old

Nice. I mounted up some glass on my son's this morning too. I also made a quick cheek riser with a coozie and some vet wrap. I really like the rascal, shoots great accuracy wise, the only problem is light striking. I filed the firing pin and thought I had the misfire problem fixed, but today with some cheap Aguila, it was back to light striking again.

I’ve had good luck with this one so far.

I couldn’t decide on a scope, but ended up with a NXS 2.5-10x32 and ended up being perfect for this.

View attachment 7899031View attachment 7899032
I wish my broken brain could keep my bench that clean and organized 😂
Love that rifle. My daughter started shooting when she was a bit older so I could get away with a Savage and mount the scope waaayyy back for eye relief. I threw a kydex cheek riser on there and it fits her perfectly. She has taken a liking to the Bergara B14R and says that's her rifle now.
IMG_20220430_214227758~2.jpg

When are we going to see some range pictures? Look like a very nice rifle, congrats on a great build!

What barrel length is on the bigger of the 2 rifles? Is that a Manners LRH stock as well? I’m waiting on build with that stock and a 16.5” 223 barrel.