• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

First build and thanks to Greg at Bugholes

jh26

Private
Minuteman
Nov 6, 2012
IN
First off I must say Greg was super helpful, responsive to all my questions and cannot say enough for his customer service. Greg also delivered on time as promised. Thank you Greg!!!

gun is chambered in .260
tac 30 action
26" Bartlein barrel heavy varmit contour
timney calvin elite 2 stage
cadex competition chassis
atlas bipod
sightron siii scope

In the very final stages of load development but couldn't be happier for my first bolt action rifle. I may continue seating closer to the lands, just trying to reduce my SD numbers a tad.

load:
41.5 H4350 2800-2815
fed gm 210
lapua brass
139 scenar
10-20 thousandth off the lands (still tweaking but don't seem to care)

Thanks to everyone here on the hide for all the knowledge I have picked up along the way!!!

Attachments

• photo61609.jpg
    photo61609.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 33
  • photo70946.jpg
    photo70946.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 27
  • photo70947.jpg
    photo70947.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 26
  • photo70947.jpg
    photo70947.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 23
Nice! Hard to tell from the photo, that's OD color right? I love a good Green/Black rifle! Cadex chassis look so darn gud.

I'll also put in a good word for Greg at Bugholes! Excellent service, helped me out a bunch too, and also very timely! My Bugnut barrel build was the most accurate rifle I've fired to date!

Thank you, It's actually tan, not the best pic......I absolutely love the chassis.