• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

First community gaming event (feedback needed)

nikkir

Private
Minuteman
Sep 28, 2020
Hey everyone! I'm Nikki with Audentio and I'll be helping host the first of hopefully many gaming events for you guys. We're excited to partner with Frank to offer you guys something new for the community.

What are we playing?

We have a lot of ideas for future events, games that could include Sniper: Ghost Warrior Contracts, Sniper Elite 4, Battlefield 5, Call of Duty, and more. But before we do, we wanted to kick-off with a more casual game so everyone interested can join up that may not typically play those other titles.

The game Among Us has gotten a huge following lately and is a great game that anyone can just jump into. We're leaning towards this option but wanted to know first, who's all game to try it for the first event? Any other recommendations?

Hey everyone! I'm Nikki with Audentio and I'll be helping host the first of hopefully many gaming events for you guys. We're excited to partner with Frank to offer you guys something new for the community.

What are we playing?

We have a lot of ideas for future events, games that could include Sniper: Ghost Warrior Contracts, Sniper Elite 4, Battlefield 5, Call of Duty, and more. But before we do, we wanted to kick-off with a more casual game so everyone interested can join up that may not typically play those other titles.

The game Among Us has gotten a huge following lately and is a great game that anyone can just jump into. We're leaning towards this option but wanted to know first, who's all game to try it for the first event? Any other recommendations?
You got that game where you go down to the recruiter's office and sign up for 4-6 years to do chemical warfare shit but then finish bootcamp and get sent to bulk fuel school?

Is that Mil or Moa??

Askin for a friend.

34DEA252-B7DB-4C59-BE95-6B1F46C87745.jpeg

Im sure plenty here will be interested in butt darts if offered as an option. I think that might be a COD add on.

I'm guessing this thread did not go as planned...

What about that game the Israelis and Palestinians play where one side throws rocks and the other has a 10-22? What’s that called again?

No wonder we can't have anything nice. You guys are nuts but it works for ya.

Yes @nikkir ir you have entered the hall of Deez Nutz.

@nikkir

You'll have to excuse some of the posters above; they only get limited internet time at the public library.

I'm trying to figure out exactly what you're goal is. I see you mentioned that you all play some games online, but from your post I'm a little confused as to what you're wanting to achieve.

"Your"

Don't forget Rust. We could form a giant clan and troll other clans.

What!!!!! No flappy bird even mentioned. This is a disappointment.
View attachment 7435483

ARMA seems like a more realistic game for the guys here but you need a decent PC.
View attachment 7435485

Video games these days have REALLY advanced to jaw dropping levels of realism. That bottom pic, if one were to just casually glance, would think it is a photo taken from a vantage point somewhere on the hilly Afghanistan-Pakistan border. Crysis, when it was released in 2007, was a foreshadowing of how the evolution of video games will go. To this day, there are contemporary "high end" gaming computers that cannot run Crysis without glitching badly, and it has become a meme in the computer world...

Little did I know opening up the discussion to talk games would go so off-board lol but the main goal being here is to see if anyone would be interested in playing a tournament. This would be a paid event with a prize pool. Could be reoccurring or something we do just based on interest.

We were thinking for the first big event of doing Sniper: Ghost Warrior Contracts and correct we have been touching base with @lowlight to get an idea for titles. Though, we wanted to first start with something causal, no entry fee, and can be open to all that don't typically play games so a game that is pretty low-barrier to entry.

Video games these days have REALLY advanced to jaw dropping levels of realism. That bottom pic, if one were to just casually glance, would think it is a photo taken from a vantage point somewhere on the hilly Afghanistan-Pakistan border. Crysis, when it was released in 2007, was a foreshadowing of how the evolution of video games will go. To this day, there are contemporary "high end" gaming computers that cannot run Crysis without glitching badly, and it has become a meme in the computer world...
Shit, just look at how far Pixar came in the last 30 years. The original Toy Story has nothing on the photorealistic backgrounds in The Good Dinosaur. The original Incredibles still looks fine to this day but when you look at the sheer detail they could put into the sequel? The supersuit textures are miles past what they had to begin with. I think they actually went back and re-rendered the first Toy Story on the same level as the later movies. Not sure if it's on Disney Plus that way but I'd like to see it.

And that's Pixar, who's been doing it with Disney-level budgeting and multi-year development cycles for their movies. Video games have a lot less to work with in a lot shorter time frame now and they still manage to do it pretty damn well.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Little 1 ft 2 inch tall baby Veer would cry at your horrible grammar knowledge.

" from your post I'm a little confused as to what you are (you're) wanting to "

Holy shit old man. And english is my second language.

Uhhhh...

" I'm trying to figure out exactly what you're goal is. "

Uhhhh...

" I'm trying to figure out exactly what you're goal is. "

Read the entire post that part is from. You're is correct as it wasn't 'your goal' but 'what am confused as to what you are wanting to achieve'

you are = you're

your = something you possess

• Angry
Reactions: 1J04
Read the entire post that part is from. You're is correct as it wasn't 'your goal' but 'what am confused as to what you are wanting to achieve'

you are = you're

your = something you possess
It is not correct. " I'm trying to figure out exactly what you are goal is. "

Try again.

Well shit, If @TheGerman resurrects his BF days as a tank commander I call support engineer/AG gunner position. I think it was TheGerman who logged almost as many hours in tanks as I did on BF. Might have been someone else. May have to go find my shit bucket.