• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

First day back

Doc68

I'm an asshole....
Minuteman
  • Feb 17, 2014
    USA
    So as many of you know I had my C3-T1 taken out, replaced and fused together back in May of this year. Shortly after that I started having seizures, which now I've had 7 since late June. I'm currently on meds and have been diagnosed with Complex partial seizures along with epilepsy. I'm being transferred to the Warrior Transition Unit here at Fort Carson. I will be medically retired from the Army within the next year.

I'm not allowed to drive, operate machinery or handle firearms in the army due to my seizures.

However, I am finally back to work and back in the uniform, I have my family and I'm breathing and will be voting for Trump!!!!

Doc

Sounds like your situation sucked. It is humbling to read your words, ESPECIALLY the part about what you have that is great. With all the crap going on these days, its nice to hear from people who can find the silver linings in life.

Truly wishing you the best!
    Chris

Praying for you, Doc! That is a truly ROUGH situation and I admire your attitude. You're a tough SOB.