• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Hunting & Fishing Fishing Grand Cayman

I am on a plane coming home form the Caymans right now. I have been down there 8 times now and never would of guess they even had any sport fishing there. I have never seen it advertised or any real deep sea fishing boats to do it in. But then again I have never go down there to fish. Sorry i am no help..you would have to call around.

Little Cayman and Cayman Brac are great scuba locations. Grand Cayman, perhaps if you enjoy shopping with the cruise ship crowd.

I've been there a couple times myself. It's my go to "hidey hole" to de-stress and chill the hell out. One of the safest places in the world to relax, you can cruise along the beach bars; get fucked up like a steel toe'd flip-flop and wake up with your wallet still in your pocket and your throat not cut.

I've been there both ways, as an E-4 in '92 and as oilfield trash with a few extra dollars in my pocket. Fifty five countries that I've worked in, lived, fought or fucked in this is my favorite place to hide out.

I remember Red Sail Sports at the Marriott could book anything you wanted. You outta check out the catamaran ride out to stingray city and scuba/snorkel with the stingrays along the barrier reef. The water clarity will blow your mind.

Take out a loan, pull out the stops and live like a fat cat for a week or ease in when no one is looking. Bring your favorite flip-flops, a pair of shorts and a hat, then bar hop the beach in Margaritaville style.

Cheers,
Breeze

Toes in water, ass in the sand, not a worry in the world with a cold beer in my hand, Life is good today...........