• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Fixed 10X mildot

kraigWY

CMP GSM MI
Minuteman
Feb 10, 2006
Wyoming
I'm a highpower shooter and not much of a scope guy so bear with me.

Does Weaver or Lepold make a Mil Dot 10 X fixed scope? I like Lepold hunting scopes (fixed) and really like my Weaver T-10.

I carried a Redfield fixed 6X on a Rem 223 in LE and that was fine for city use but I would like a 10X mil dot to play with.

Thanks

Re: Fixed 10X mildot

Yes they make the Mark 4 M1(1/4 min adj)and M3(1 moa bdc Army issued)they are 10x fixed power and available with eithe mildot or the newer improved TMR reticles. These are also the tuffest scopes they make.

Yes I know luppy makes one not sure on weaver

http://www.swfa.com/pc-5496-297-leupold-10x40-mark-4-lrt-30mm-riflescope.aspx

Edit: DMG308 beat me to it
smile.gif

Leupold makes a Mk4 fixed 10x Mildot, but I think it's well over a grand. You could get a base USO ST-10 10x for less, and get it Mil/Mil.

Thanks guys,

I kind of like that USO ST-10, the Leupold Mk4 also, Guess I'm gonna have to do some studing up.

Scoop up a used MK4 10x. $700 should easily get you one. The only reason I can see to get a USO ST10 instead of the MK4, would be for the MOA/MOA or Mil/Mil.

You can make the hits with a 10x or a 12x they are functional at long range especially silhouettes or man size targets. I personally like the size and weigh for a rifle that is carried all day and not just setting up in a static position. That being said I also shoot F class TR restricted to .223 and .308 which levels the field a bit on technological escalation. Sure you have to all shoot the same wind but the loop hold is the size of the scope is not limited (25x, 36x and larger) and also type of bipod (Sinclair Sled which is not a device for the field). It is a handicap when shooting ( a 10 x 12 x )at a 1000 yds at a x ring of 5” at least for me, I am not shooting for gamesmanship so it is my own self imposed restriction, so if you go to shoot F class it will be a handicap.

Call Scott at Liberty Optics www.libertyoptics.com he is a dealer for Premier Optics new Premier Heritage Scopes he has a smoking hot price on the 3-15x 50 and 5-25x 56 or if that does not fit IOR scopes or he will find what you want, great guy.