• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories FLIPS MERCH GET YOUR FLIPS MERCH

I’ll do 2 patches, 40 stickers, and 2 coins…. Flip is going to be infamous world wide… I’ve got some some brothers overseas right now, going to have them posted on every outhouse possible…

can someone make a stencil of this, so I can have have my buddies TAG everything possible overseas, that way it can’t just be peeled off?? Thanks

Is the flip coin going to be like the new Sniper’s Hide currency?
We can buy/sell within the PX just using the coins…… The Flipodollar, or Flipocurrency. 🤔

I'm in for 1 patch, 10 stickers, 1 coin if I can send a money order...

No idea the back story.
Doesn't matter. I'm in.
2 coins and 10 stickers please.

No idea the back story.
Doesn't matter. I'm in.
2 coins and 10 stickers please.

• Haha
Reactions: QuickNDirty
1 coin, 1 patch, and 10 stickers for me as well please!

Gonna have to get some more Velcro gear to stick the patch on... First world problems...

When do you want the $ for the stuff?
Once I get a final head count I’ll start collecting $

@lowlight hasnt responded yet with what charity he wants this to go too and I’m hoping this thread stays up til Monday. He said he might nuke all flip related things so I don’t want to take $ before I know that I won’t have entered a cluster fuck if the thread gets deleted and have to deal with returning money to 50 guys lol

How big are these stickers? I can hand these out as hardhat stickers across the Northeast :ROFLMAO:

I am in for 50 stickers.

See you in court Big Country ;)
1674333936459.gif

Hell yeah, cant wait to pass these giant hardhat stickers out. Flip is going global :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: TheBigCountry
Going to start sending PMs for payment, get on the list before it’s too late!

Link doesn’t work for me, any background info?
Since it’s for charity, I’m in no matter what.
10 stickers and a patch.

Link doesn’t work for me, any background info?
Since it’s for charity, I’m in no matter what.
10 stickers and a patch.
Imagine if TLC’s Milf Manor had a black ops Yeti and contract over run scopes in the story line, it was just like that only 100 times better.

I'm in for 20 stickers and a coin.

Will you also be ordering a shipping container of primers from Russia?