• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Foot bridge in India collapses killing 140 and counting. Yes there video.

Theres a saying to cover this.

This is definitive proof that the find out curve is exponential.

The problem is 99.99 percent of the people who found out did not in fact fuck around, what then?

oh it's a comedy like all the funny video's of them trying there hardest to die in a train accident
1667262605124.png

Much like everything in 3rd world countries, build quality seems a bit lacking, couldn't take a dude barely moving it.

The "two guys contracted to repair the bridge" were also detained.
I have a feeling harbor freight was involved here.

I know at least one that didn't die yesterday. He was trying to sell me a cruise or something when I gave him a friends phone number.

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
Considering it was not a massive drop into water it seems, those 140 couldn't swim.

Reactions: Maggot
Much like everything in 3rd world countries, build quality seems a bit lacking, couldn't take a dude barely moving it.

I am thinking the sky walks in kansas city years and years ago. One problem, built wrong, second problem too many people, third problem, all working together is the end.

It’s India. Their not known for building quality anything. But can run the hell out of a C-store

Now they are down to 1,399,000,860 Indians, which is at least 1 billion too many.