• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

For my fellow BRCC coffee fans!

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman
I like their coffee, have been a member of their coffee club for over a year now. Maybe a little gimmicky and expensive, but I dig what they are doing and support them in their efforts.

Reactions: oneshot86
I saw the teaser quip in your post and thought no effin way . BRCC is goin under ? Where do I send a check? I read the rest and whew all good . Gonna order sum coffee .

I always enjoy it when my coffee club subscription arrives. Great company, and they have a roasting facility in middle Tennessee.

I always ment to order and just never followed through. Until now. Got a bag of espresso, AK47, and misc box of Kurieg cups coming.

Thanks for the reminder.

Dear Lord guys...you put the fear of God in me. I don't get their stuff a lot (and truthfully I need to go back to tea), but I like taking the K-Kups to the office - good stuff for the Keurig.

Evan might be CEO and X-CIA, but Mat is a funny SOB!

Pretty amazing success story if you ask me.

I get two pounds of "Just Black" every ten days or so delivered.

Excuse me, just took a sip right now......

P1019342[1].JPG

Edit add....

Thinking Cup is another Veteran owned business. Marine I served MSG with in Moscow is Co-Owner. He is crushing it in Boston hawking his brew. They make a great coffee.

Man that movie is funny as hell one day I am going to watch it from start to finish...…..

I love BRCC only complaint I have is their coffee subscription I choose send me two "whatever" bags a month thinking they would send me two different flavors...…….....nope they send me two of the same flavors each month WTF ...….:unsure:……...LOL

Man that movie is funny as hell one day I am going to watch it from start to finish...…..

I love BRCC only complaint I have is their coffee subscription I choose send me two "whatever" bags a month thinking they would send me two different flavors...…….....nope they send me two of the same flavors each month WTF ...….:unsure:……...LOL

The ordering is limited also.

Need filters for your Chemex? Cant add them to your order. Want to get a Camp Brewer for an upcoming trip? Cant add them to your order. I end up buying peripherals elsewhere rather than doing an individual order. I get it probably has to do with warehousing of product - not like the other items are in the coffee facility but whatever - make it happen rather than having me go elsewhere.

Whoever runs their shipping department needs to stop fucking up. I belong to their sticker of the month club and often they send me the free coffee but forget the sticker! BRCC if you are reading this fix your sticker subscription shipping dept!

Whoever runs their shipping department needs to stop fucking up. I belong to their sticker of the month club and often they send me the free coffee but forget the sticker! BRCC if you are reading this fix your sticker subscription shipping dept!

LOL, I must get your sticker every month with my coffee order. I’ve noticed new ones arrive with my monthly delivery.

Like the new one in its WWII aircraft art style....BRCC hand grenade got boring quick.

Kids have them stuck on their books.

We must have BRCC staff on the site.

Looks like they are starting a sticker club.

I hope I still get my one per coffee order. Need more to cover my coffee canister. I wont spend the $10.

They have great coffee! I bet I have turned 10 people onto it myself. Pretty much the only coffee we buy. I love that it pisses off the whiners in the office too.

I have covered all sorts of things with BRCC stickers. When I started plastering them on kitchenware I thought my wife would stop me but she wound up encouraging it and they are now all over Instant Pots, coffee grinder, various mixing bowls... I look forward to opening my monthly box and seeing if there is a new design. A little like the Kracker Jack box surprise.

I wouldn't miss them...

I applaud the job they have done with market research and marketing as they have clearly done it well as they are growing quicker than most in specialty coffee. At subscription prices they even slightly (very slightly) under cut true specialty coffee prices so they found a small niche to fill between mass produced and true specialty. Their quality and consistency from what I've seen fits that exact same niche as it's better than mass produced, but isn't up to the level of other specialty coffee roasters.

For me though if I'm putting in the time to grind my own beans I would rather pay the slight premium for a more consistent and outright better quality product. Something more along the lines of a true single origin coffee with distinct origin and processing type flavor characteristics. That is devoid of quakers and other roast defects.

OK which one of you bastards is the on staff at BRCC and why wasnt I given credit for the idea?

I wouldn't miss them...

I applaud the job they have done with market research and marketing as they have clearly done it well as they are growing quicker than most in specialty coffee. At subscription prices they even slightly (very slightly) under cut true specialty coffee prices so they found a small niche to fill between mass produced and true specialty. Their quality and consistency from what I've seen fits that exact same niche as it's better than mass produced, but isn't up to the level of other specialty coffee roasters.

For me though if I'm putting in the time to grind my own beans I would rather pay the slight premium for a more consistent and outright better quality product. Something more along the lines of a true single origin coffee with distinct origin and processing type flavor characteristics. That is devoid of quakers and other roast defects.

I agree.

Great marketing, but so-so coffee. I certainly wouldn't give anyone a hard time supporting BRCC though, seems like it's run by stand up guys.

Personally, I get my coffee through drinktrade.com. I value good quality coffee, I won't drink coffee that doesn't taste good.