• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms For Sale: New Nesika Bay Precision V actions.

LRI

Lance Criminal
Minuteman
  • Mar 14, 2010
    Sturgis, S. Dakota
    www.longriflesinc.com
    Late last year I purchased a bunch of inventory reduction from Nesika. "Pallet sale" type quantity.

I have 13 RH Nesika Model V long actions. All have a std .545" magnum bolt face, have the Remington Style Nesika tang, a pinned recoil lug (.250" and .3125" thick), 8-40 base holes, side bolt release, and knurled ball type bolt knob. These actions have the open architecture style ejection ports. They are setup as repeaters. All but 3 will require a DBM of some kind. The other 3 have a Remington style box/feedlip configuration.

"In the day" these actions would have retailed for around $1,300.00. Nesika's popularity has withered over the years for various reasons, but they are still a well-made product. Contrary to some opinions, these are likely made better than the older Poulsbo actions. Regardless, I'm not looking to get rich from them.

$600.00 takes one home. Again, these are new, complete actions. Gun drilled/honed ID bores and the raceways are EDM'd. One-piece bolts, side bolt release, fluting, etc. . .

The receivers are a serialized part so the standard 4473/FFL stuff applies. These are not on our store. You will have to call us.

605.490.2561 M-F 8am-4pm MTN

Attachments

Chad in case it somehow still got mixed up in all the commotion my number is 229-4zero3-2868
    I'd like one of the ones without the rem feedlips please

Reactions: LRI
    STATUS UPDATE:

As it stands now we have one action remaining. It has a DBM well on the bottom. I may have one more as one is on the fence at the moment.

I will update here shortly once the East coast gets off work for the day.

Thank you all, this has been fun.

C.

Reactions: GrantA
    Wow I thought for sure they were all gone by now, somebody hurry up and clean him out so I'm not thinking about another :p
    Thanks Chad we appreciate ya!

ALL actions are sold from this batch. I'm making a new listing for the next round of this little party. Stay tuned...

BTW: This was a riot. We sold out in less than a day which is awesome. Thank you all. Kalli got slammed pretty good today in shipping with inbound jobs. The law requires us to get those logged in first so it might take an extra day to get you guys out of here.

You will receive a notification on shipping so don't think we forgot you.

Thanks again.

C.

Reactions: rookie7