• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

For the naysayers!

Snipe260

Fisterateor
Minuteman
  • Feb 11, 2017
    ADA04B30-9290-4113-BCB8-FD7CB2D7AC02.png

Our rates are picking up in my state and town

There was a church that had serviced couple weeks back. Speaker was a missionary from foreign country. 100 were in attendance. 40 got the virus. That tells me something

Reactions: Foul Mike
    That is Columbia. It is bad but I’m tired of the constant fear mongering.
    It’s turned into a political and economic weapon.
    No fear here! Working and doing what I do! But also steering away from people and washing hands as needed. Wife is hands deep in it. That’s what worries me.

Anne Marie shared Melissa Rogers post saying that her brother Andrew Duren shared this with her and now you are sharing with us. Not saying it’s not happening, because COVID 19 is real, but hearsay isn’t a reliable source.
    Could be bullshit, but I doubt it! I know people that are knee deep in the shit!

Reactions: Maggot and Bender
    That is Columbia. It is bad but I’m tired of the constant fear mongering.
    It’s turned into a political and economic weapon.

The fear mongering is working. Look what its doing to the general public. Grocery stores being sold out, lines at the local gun stores going around the block, stock market falling, panic buying. They are scaring people to death and they seem to get off on it. I too am tired of the constant fear mongering. Its not helping.

The fear mongering is working. Look what its doing to the general public. Grocery stores being sold out, lines at the local gun stores going around the block, stock market falling, panic buying. They are scaring people to death and they seem to get off on it. I too am tired of the constant fear mongering. Its not helping.

this has been weaponized by the media and unelected government to destroy the middle class and create a huge swath of new dependency on the ruling class to save them from themselves.

Can I get a fact check on isle 3.

There is Dr Duren associated with Columbia. There is no Dr Melissa Rogers who look like the one in the picture. There is a Melissa Duren in Ny who is a resident . Cant find a picture of her though. the ages seem about right for brother and sister. Columbia Medical center and Weil Cornell medical center have 2,678 beds combined. It is one of the largest medical facilities in the world .......according to GOOGLE.

Reactions: Bender
    I haven’t seen toilet paper in my town for a month. All the chickens gone. Rice and other stuff. Not really worried about that though as I’ve prepared long ago for a situation like this. We have enough food in the freezer to last months

• Love
    Reactions: Foul Mike
    They need to just F'n stop, with all the death threats, I mean WTF?? It's already been reported, that some of these deaths, have been the result of other underlying conditions. It's all F'n skewed. We won't know the true outcome, until we're on the downhill side of this shit. The F'n media is just keeping this pot stirred, "Orange man bad". My heart goes out to those Emergency Responders, nurses, doctors, L.E., etc., that are facing this shit head on. People need to stay the F home and if you feel shitty, lock yourself up and when you can't F'n breathe, F'n get to the ER! I bet, there is thousands of people out there, standing in line, to get tested and they haven't got one F'n symptom of this shit and want the test, just to be tested, putting more of a strain on all of our Health Care Professionals, wasting time and resources, that could be used for people that really are having issues. I'm getting to be more anti-social, than I've ever been in my F'n life, so "keeping the distance", from people, is NOT a problem for me.
    Sooo..much fear mongering, it's F' ridiculous. Rant over!
    OH, I F'n forgot..Fuk China!!! Mac:mad:

Last edited:
    What is my favorite saying? "In confusion there is opportunity."
    Who would you guess has the greatest opportunity based upon all of what is going on?? Everything not just the med issues, but everything.

Reactions: Snipe260
    I have said all along, 4/1 will be the turning point. People bill's come due, company's payment's come due, payroll comes due, even the governments bills come due. The dollar will TRUMP corona virus! The current situation is unstustainable..........I can already feel the increased tension in society, on forums, at stores, etc., etc. I think we all get that it is deadly, scary and their will be tragic endings for lots. However, if the wheel doesn't start spinning, the resulting effects will make COVID-19 look like a joke! Never have we ever put the brakes on everything in this country, why would we now??????

Not to mention some of these reports about people who look and seem totally fine but "YOU CAN HAVE SEVERE AND PERMANENT LUNG DAMAGE FROM THE VIRUS AND NOT KNOW IT HERE'S PICTURES OF THIS GUY'S LUNGS". Which seem to be intended for pure scare factor. It never tells you about the actual patient, how much he smokes or if he had lung problems before that, only that he thought he was fine and then had to be put on a respirator and have a full blood replacement to keep it oxygenated.

Reactions: Shooter McGavin
    I didn't say that. However, into days climate you need to look deeper into the sources because of political bias. I have friends that no matter what Trump does he is evil. They're not bad people they just hate Trump.
    I agree with that! Nothing anybody does or says surprises me

My wife and I are self quarantined in the home and for the most part we've stayed away from everyone. We do go once a week to the grocery store, but wear gloves, mask and glasses. It might be bullshit, it might not be so I'm going with the side of caution. I wasn't to concerned until Trump came out yesterday and said the numbers of deaths will be horrific. That got my attention. Overall I can put my life on hold for a month or two if it keeps me from getting sick and having to visit the hospital of death.

Reactions: Snipe260