• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

For those SICK of all this final four stuff...

Ghogs Nightmare

Wobi Madano
Minuteman
Jun 11, 2006
In the Nightmares of Ghogs
Long live the Ruggers!!:
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6v6QHA1rZ2I&feature=related"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6v6QHA1rZ2I&feature=related" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: For those SICK of all this final four stuff...

Sure as hell beats basketball

How many concussions come from that. That is some big time hits.

that's a game i can get into watching.

My favorite is when they try and get the guy off the ball in a ruck using the studs on their boots. Literally looks like they are digging a hole through the guy to get to the ball under him. Back in the 80's, before the rules regarding tackling got "safer",the hits were ugleeee. Fun times.

rugby league - it's kind of like rugby without the actual rugby...

tough game though.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EventHorizon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">rugby league - it's kind of like rugby without the actual rugby...

tough game though.</div></div>

EH, I laughed and approved of this statement

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EventHorizon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">rugby league - it's kind of like rugby without the actual rugby...

EH, I laughed and approved of this statement </div></div>

hehe - bit of tongue in cheek there... besides, Union lads always could pull better looking girls and drink more...
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EventHorizon</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EventHorizon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">rugby league - it's kind of like rugby without the actual rugby...

hehe - bit of tongue in cheek there... besides, Union lads always could pull better looking girls and drink more...
smile.gif
</div></div>

If I agreed with you on this any more we would be clones.
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EventHorizon</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EventHorizon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">rugby league - it's kind of like rugby without the actual rugby...

smile.gif
</div></div>

If I agreed with you on this any more we would be clones.
wink.gif
</div></div>

Here's the first verse of my favorite rugby bus/drinking song. If you know the second verse then we should drink together and go pick a fight with some bastard Irish who think they know what rugby's about and then have them teach us their Gaelic rebel songs as we drown in cheap Irish whiskey and Guinness...

(sometimes I really miss my youth...)

"Tampax fac-tor-ee, Tampax fac-tor-ee!
You can tell by the smell that she isn't very well/
When the, end of, the month comes, around!"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EventHorizon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Here's the first verse of my favorite rugby bus/drinking song. If you know the second verse then we should drink together and go pick a fight with some bastard Irish who think they know what rugby's about and then have them teach us their Gaelic rebel songs as we drown in cheap Irish whiskey and Guinness...

(sometimes I really miss my youth...)

"Tampax fac-tor-ee, Tampax fac-tor-ee!
You can tell by the smell that she isn't very well/
When the, end of, the month comes, around!"</div></div>

Singing Aja Aja tampax fac-tor-ee
Shout your orders loud and clear, Loud and clear
We've got small, medium, large Super duper fill a barge
When the end of the month comes around

feckin' brilliant!

just remembered an insightful comment I made many years ago about league..

"it's what the backs invented at a tupperware party downstairs while the forwards were shagging their birds upstairs."

just imagine them coming up with those girlie rules as they could hear the humping and yelping of their women through the ceiling... oh how we laughed...

good times!

Gotta love it..
The song's are always so "colorful". Suprised we didn't get in more trouble when we did our runs around campus singing them like a cadence.