• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

For you sawbones and pharma folks... I have a question....

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman
We keep talking about how President Spudbrain and his dementia are pretty apparent. Pretty obvious that he has major dementia.

And we sort of 'joke' about the fact that he is being shot up with some kind of drug cocktail so that he can get on stage or in front of a press conference for long enough to look 'a bit coherent' and create enough of a film clip that he *might* appear to be fit to be President when edited, cut and re-mastered by the main Stream Propagandists.

But is this a joke? Are his 'handlers' really able to shoot him up with some kind of drugs to make him appear normal for a press conference or a brief public appearance;;; to read off a teleprompter. Or walk up stairs. Or give a short address?

What would such a cocktail be made up of? Cocaine? Amphetamines? Are there things that are on the pharma schedule that can be used (unethically) to bring back someone for a few minutes or lucidity? Or to allow them to look like they are actually not completely in la-la land?

I'm curious if this is tinfoil hat stuff? Or if our POTUS could legitimately have 'doctors' shooting him up with enough pharma to make him functional a few minutes at a time. If it's possible... how long can it be kept up? How bad for the patient are such 'treatments?' Is it even ethical in the medical community? Do such drugs (individually or in combination) even exist?

Enquiring minds want to know.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Reactions: diverdon and DIBBS
We keep talking about how President Spudbrain and his dementia are pretty apparent. Pretty obvious that he has major dementia.

And we sort of 'joke' about the fact that he is being shot up with some kind of drug cocktail so that he can get on stage or in front of a press conference for long enough to look 'a bit coherent' and create enough of a film clip that he *might* appear to be fit to be President when edited, cut and re-mastered by the main Stream Propagandists.

But is this a joke? Are his 'handlers' really able to shoot him up with some kind of drugs to make him appear normal for a press conference or a brief public appearance;;; to read off a teleprompter. Or walk up stairs. Or give a short address?

What would such a cocktail be made up of? Cocaine? Amphetamines? Are there things that are on the pharma schedule that can be used (unethically) to bring back someone for a few minutes or lucidity? Or to allow them to look like they are actually not completely in la-la land?

I'm curious if this is tinfoil hat stuff? Or if our POTUS could legitimately have 'doctors' shooting him up with enough pharma to make him functional a few minutes at a time. If it's possible... how long can it be kept up? How bad for the patient are such 'treatments?' Is it even ethical in the medical community? Do such drugs (individually or in combination) even exist?

Cheers,

Sirhr
Maybe he is actually smart and sharp minded and still fully in control of all his faculties?

😂

Maybe he is actually smart and sharp minded and still fully in control of all his faculties?

😂
Well, there is an argument to be made that he is still sharp as a tack and is pretending to be a retard to avoid prosecution for treason and about 100 other things.

So don't think I didn't consider that.

Sirhr

Cheers,

Sirhr
B-12………………..mixed with crystal meth! lol

• Haha
Reactions: sirhrmechanic
I forget the name of the drug and it improves cognizant performance .
It has a limited time frame for success ie; effect degrades over time . This would explain the degrading cognitive abilities and responses of
Spudimbicilicus Oridicus Maximus .

I forget the name of the drug and it improves cognizant performance .
It has a limited time frame for success ie; effect degrades over time . This would explain the degrading cognitive abilities and responses of
Spudimbicilicus Oridicus Maximus .
Memantine?

Uppers like Adderall for the energy and also a small component of anxiolytics to keep down his agitation and make him more pliable in social situations

As you are all aware they did find Cocaine in the White House. Everyone assumes it was Hunters.

Then again, Ashley had an arrest for Cocaine possession that was suppose to go before Delaware courts Nov. 2020 pending election results...its All in the Family.

Reactions: Tims
Crosstops, or as they used to be known Crossroads.

The same shit they give to mil fighter pilots on those 16-18 hour flights from the US to mid east.

Small white tablet type pill with a X across the top....hence the nickname.
I do not recall the official chemical name or marketing name of them.
They tried to give me that shit when I was ....well....when I was in the Corp.
I knew what it was having done them once as a civvie.....fuck that trash, I don't like them and did not take them.

Ah, just googled it.
Bennies, or Benzedrine.
AKA Benny and the Jets.

he-only-had-4-grams-of-coke-today-579164-1.jpg
He's fine

Just know that this bunch will stop at nothing to keep their power, and the money that flows from it. Nothing.

Reactions: johnnycat
I'm waiting for the day he goes on stage, and jill forgets to wipe his nose of coke powder, after he and hunter share a couple of lines. Mac;)

So far everyone has posted either coke/illicit drugs or known FDA approved meds. I assure you they have many, many meds in the vault that are not "FDA Approved" and available