• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Form 4 question

alan98

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 11, 2008
Pennsylvania
I will be filling out some form 4's in the near future. I have a pending form 1 that should arrive in two months or so. The form 1 will come to my address and the approved form 4's go to your dealer who has the suppressor waiting for approval, correct?

Sorry, I'm new at this...gotta find some examples of completing form 4 too.

Alan

Correct. Your dealer will get the approved form and notify you.

Alan,

Are you buying as individual, trust or corporation? Form 4 is a bit different depending on which route you choose. I suggest linking up with the local shop and walking thru a form 4 with them. If they are not as friendly as they should be, pm me, I will share my experiences and help. There are quite a few websites with good info. A couple you might try are,

Home
Texas Gun Trust ? Effective Planning For Beneficiaries

I'm doing them as an individual. I'm sure they will help me out..Im waiting on a silercerco sparrow and just got a ops model 12 last night so I'd like to have all the paperwork complete when the dealer to dealer transaction is approved.

Alan