• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Former LEO gone crazy in SoCal

Re: Former LEO gone crazy in SoCal

Yet another image:

c9eGddV.jpg

I wonder how many times they hit nº 5615?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jephs422</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He was a cop for 4 years and was fired. Let's not lump him in. He's no ex cop, he's <span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">a psychotic fucking crimi</span>nal</span>. </div></div>

You're talking about the retards who fired on the old ladies right...?

right?

He's x-Navy, I'm sure that is what has caused his problem, not the LAPD, the title of this thread should be, X-Naval Officer gone crazy and killing people. There are far too many posters taking the LAPD to task, as if there were even a spec of truth to what this nut has to say.99.9% of all LEO are hard working, honest, of the highest moral fabric, as they should be, we give them special "power", but hold them to the same if not a higher standard than everyone else, most of the bad LEO stories are made-up, no truth to them at all.

They found his truck burned out at Big Bear. There are tracks in the snow and they've released the hounds.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pawprint2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He's x-Navy, I'm sure that is what has caused his problem, not the LAPD, the title of this thread should be, X-Naval Officer gone crazy and killing people. There are far too many posters taking the LAPD to task, as if there were even a spec of truth to what this nut has to say.<span style="color: #FF0000">99.9% of all LEO are hard working, honest, of the highest moral fabric, as they should be,</span> we give them special "power", but hold them to the same if not a higher standard than everyone else, most of the bad LEO stories are made-up, no truth to them at all. </div></div>

The exact same can be said for military officers.

And let's be honest, this pyschopath (because that's what somebody that murders the family members of somebody they think did them wrong is) didn't issue threats against his chain of command and call the US Navy racist and say it ruined his life and career - he left those rants pointed directly at LAPD.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jephs422</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He was a cop for 4 years and was fired. Let's not lump him in. He's no ex cop, he's a psychotic fucking criminal. </div></div>

Bingo! We have a Winner!

Conspiracy theories anyone?

Reading his manifesto i don't see nowhere psychotic fucking criminal what i see is someone who got severely screwed and is returning in kind as he has his targets clearly set. Now i might agree he is lunatic if all he wrote is untrue and confirmed by people outside the system (aka his friends etc) but other than that i guess LAPD's glass house is not so transparent at all.

Not to mention some real eagerness from LAPD to get him and in the process shooting up some grannies in a pickup. Job well done i guess...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer_G ®</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yet another image:

c9eGddV.jpg

I wonder how many times they hit nº 5615? </div></div>

Must have been a CCW holder that did this - from what I've heard through the media, civilians open fire without properly identifying their targets and with complete disregard for those in the line of fire. Certainly, no one with the proper firearms training would ever put the public at risk in such a manner.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: E. Bryant</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer_G ®</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yet another image:

c9eGddV.jpg

Must have been a CCW holder that did this - from what I've heard through the media, civilians open fire without properly identifying their targets and with complete disregard for those in the line of fire. Certainly, no one with the proper firearms training would ever put the public at risk in such a manner. </div></div>

Not even fucking close, you get a F for trying to spin this on CCW permit holders. Cops opened fire on this truck.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boone</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not even fucking close, you get a F for trying to spin this on CCW permit holders. Cops opened fire on this truck. </div></div>

Perhaps I should have used the sarcasm font
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer_G ®</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yet another image:

I do remember a male and female officer with a ladder coming down from the roof above that garage door in a few video clips yesterday.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tactical Sasquatch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bullshit actions of the LAPD is what sparked this whole ordeal in the first place...</div></div>

WTF over!? What bullshit actions are you talking about? Firing this guy? Are you related to him? Were you his lawyer?

Firing a nutjob who likely deserved to be fired led to this whole ordeal in the first place.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: E. Bryant</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boone</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not even fucking close, you get a F for trying to spin this on CCW permit holders. Cops opened fire on this truck. </div></div>

Perhaps I should have used the sarcasm font
wink.gif
</div></div>

With boone, you need to dumb things down for him. Make it Barney style cause he's dumber than a sack of hammers. Everyone else got what you meant.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boone</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It would have been better for the situation don't ya think?</div></div>

The sarcasm was pretty obvious

What up slap ya useless cunt were you been hiding?

Might have been more obvious if I hadn't just finished a two page manifesto from a insane fucker, so my bad E.B.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boone</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What up slap ya useless cunt were you been hiding?

Might have been more obvious if I hadn't just finished a two page manifesto from a insane fucker, so my bad E.B.
</div></div>

3cMtFtw.jpg

Two pages ... insane fuckers ... some of us, or one of them?

Yeah this guy is crazy, and yeah the majority of LEO's are good people, but I don't recall the LAPD ever being heralded as a model of ethics and good morale character that some of you seem to.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MontanaMarine</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks like buckshot patterns, empty shotgun shells, and flat tires.

I'll bet those two gals on their paper route were terrified and wondering WTF???????
</div></div>

They may have killed one of them she took 2-3 rounds to the back while sitting in the car. LAPD also fired off a few rounds at another vehicle that was unrelated, thankfully they didn't fire over a hundred rounds so nobody was seriously injured.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BCP</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MontanaMarine</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks like buckshot patterns, empty shotgun shells, and flat tires.

I'll bet those two gals on their paper route were terrified and wondering WTF???????
</div></div>

They may have killed one of them she took 2-3 rounds to the back while sitting in the car. LAPD also fired off a few rounds at another vehicle that was unrelated, <span style="font-weight: bold">thankfully they didn't fire over a hundred rounds so nobody was seriously injured.</span> </div></div>

Law of averages, huh?
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jephs422</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm not even going to bother pointing out how insane a few of you sound right now. He doesn't sound psychotic because his manifesto is well written? Wow...Lot's of fail in your life.
</div></div>

Insane! Insane! Insane! Oh, the insanity.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: usmc02xx</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> This may not be a popular thing to say, but maybe hes right. Maybe more people should stand up and resist authority when the authority is morally corrupt. </div></div>

WTF?!? No one else has commented on this comment? Maybe he's right?!?!? He has already murdered three people, and he states his intent to is kill officers, <span style="font-style: italic"><span style="text-decoration: underline">and their families</span></span>, and maybe he's right????

I could give a shit what kind of way you got screwed, murder is NOT standing up to authority in disguise.

Your moral compass has deviated due South.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sharac</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Reading his manifesto i don't see nowhere psychotic fucking criminal what i see is someone who got severely screwed and is returning in kind as he has his targets clearly set. Now i might agree he is lunatic if all he wrote is untrue and confirmed by people outside the system (aka his friends etc) but other than that i guess LAPD's glass house is not so transparent at all.

Not to mention some real eagerness from LAPD to get him and in the process shooting up some grannies in a pickup. Job well done i guess... </div></div>

WTF??? You as well have lost your moral compass.

I read his manifesto posted here http://wap.myfoxla.com/w/main/story/84473837/
No doubt the guy is whacked in the head regardless of if his side of the story is true or not. My hunch is that his behavior mirrored his thoughts, his superiors picked up on it and got rid of him. I expect to see more stories of his aberrant behavior coming out soon or at least wouldn't be surprised if they do. Best case scenario is he freezes to death in the mountains and no one else gets hurt.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tactical Sasquatch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bullshit actions of the LAPD is what sparked this whole ordeal in the first place </div></div>

And a third who is heading to the moral South Pole...

If what he said is true, it still in no way justifies what he's done / is doing.

Is it just me, or did this thread take a turn into the twilight zone?

I don't care how wronged you think you are...

You don't go after the *families* of the people who wronged you.

If he's been planning this for years...

I would hesitate to chalk any of his actions, viewpoints, or actions of the LAPD as coincidence.

Here are my thoughts:

1) The dude is totally insane, as evidenced by his manifesto (and yes, I read the whole thing). Well, except for his fitness advice for Chris Christie; that was spot-on.

2) Nothing that he documented in his manifesto merits the killing of officers.

3) Certainly, nothing merits the killing of officers' family members.

4) Nothing merits shooting up a truck with two innocent women just because the police are scared and pissed. Don't get me wrong; I'd be scared and pissed, too, but protecting your own ass cannot come before protecting the public.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BoilerUP</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't care how wronged you think you are...

You don't go after the *families* of the people who wronged you. </div></div>

Some folks don't follow any rules once their last task on this rock, gets cranked up.
Your going to see more of the old rules broken in coming events.
If you can't get to your target, get as close to their world as you can, what do you have to lose? He knew how the end was going to play out, and he's going to make it as life time painful as he can, for those on his list.

see thats the thing about <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: former0302</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: usmc02xx</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> This may not be a popular thing to say, but maybe hes right. Maybe more people should stand up and resist authority when the authority is morally corrupt. </div></div>

WTF?!? No one else has commented on this comment? Maybe he's right?!?!? He has already murdered three people, and he states his intent to is kill officers, <span style="font-style: italic"><span style="text-decoration: underline">and their families</span></span>, and maybe he's right????

I could give a shit what kind of way you got screwed, murder is NOT standing up to authority in disguise.

Your moral compass has deviated due South.</div></div>

hence the maybes. murder is subjective. I'm sure british officers considered it murder when colonist decided it was time for bloodshed. I'm not saying the guy is right necessarily. Sounds like a loon to me. I'm saying that we often talk well of people (historically) that took a stand. MAYBE (see maybe again) hes fighting with the only mean he has available. What if in 50 years they look back and go, yeah, that guy was nuts... but because of his actions LAPD was cleaned up and police all over the US decided that this internal BS had to be cleaned up. Then he would be right. Only time will tell that story. Innocent people die in every struggle, and its always sad but sometimes necessary. I'm not jugging your character, moral or otherwise, please don't judge mine.

Nice point...

As to the morals depends how you look at it since someone in position of power and authority can cause more damage to the society with his (in)actions than some lunatic shooting up some random people. So how do you balance that, for some (like this person here) its very simple you end their existence. Is it right or not i think its irrelevant since we live in times where this is a reality and it will become more and more frequent.

Perhaps you should ask those ladies in a pickup how they feel being target practice for some who protect and serve or perhaps (luckily not) you should go and talk about morals to their families if cops would've killed them. But hey who cares right about some ordinary civilians and old farts even.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: usmc02xx</div><div class="ubbcode-body">see thats the thing about

hence the maybes. murder is subjective. I'm sure british officers considered it murder when colonist decided it was time for bloodshed. I'm not saying the guy is right necessarily. Sounds like a loon to me. I'm saying that we often talk well of people (historically) that took a stand. MAYBE (see maybe again) hes fighting with the only mean he has available. What if in 50 years they look back and go, yeah, that guy was nuts... but because of his actions LAPD was cleaned up and police all over the US decided that this internal BS had to be cleaned up. Then he would be right. Only time will tell that story. Innocent people die in every struggle, and its always sad but sometimes necessary. I'm not jugging your character, moral or otherwise, please don't judge mine. </div></div>

So the ends justify the means? That's a dangerous and false argument used by demagogues like Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, etc... Nope, I stand by my first statements. I'm shocked a 02XX could argue the above position. Don't hide behind maybe's. There is no maybe in this scenario. This man is a murderer. Stop and pause a second, really think about what you've just written.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sharac</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Nice point...

Perhaps you should ask those ladies in a pickup how they feel being target practice for some who protect and serve or perhaps (luckily not) you should go and talk about morals to their families if cops would've killed them. But hey who cares right about some ordinary civilians and old farts even. </div></div>

So, because I don't condone murder (or at least have an ambiguous view towards it) I support ineptitude and cowardice from the police? Tight argument.

Seriously having a twilight zone moment.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: former0302</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tactical Sasquatch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bullshit actions of the LAPD is what sparked this whole ordeal in the first place </div></div>

And a third who is heading to the moral South Pole...

If what he said is true, it still in no way justifies what he's done / is doing.

Is it just me, or did this thread take a turn into the twilight zone? </div></div>

You think this is bad, you should have seen the clowns in the Shout Box last night. Some guys were rooting for this maniac to get away so that he could continue the killing. Mind you he made it clear that he was going not only after cops but their kids as well.

Now I don't know what happened during this dudes career with the LAPD. Could he have been railroaded for trying to do the right thing? Certainly, it happens. Could he have been a problem child from the beginning hence why he was fired? Maybe. None of us here have firsthand knowledge. In any event, for this dude to target unarmed women and possibly children is repulsive and those that see him as some sort of hero are no better then him.

To the cops out there, stay safe and stop shooting old ladies.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: usmc02xx</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> This may not be a popular thing to say, but maybe hes right. Maybe more people should stand up and resist authority when the authority is morally corrupt. </div></div>

I'll go with that.

For those that haven't read his 11,000 word letter then don't comment.

Can't say I agree with what the former officer is doing. But he's damn
sure got reason to do it.

If someone took away your ability to work and your good name what would you do?

Maybe dude is insane at this point. But he isn't just popping off rounds at the local mcdonalds. He's planning his moves.

So if your one of the people that fucked him over. I'd watch my ass.

Can't wait to see how it plays out.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: former0302</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This man is a murderer. Stop and pause a second, really think about what you've just written.</div></div>
I don't know that as fact, as I don't believe the state run media. Last I checked he is innocent until Proven guilty, by a jury of his piers. Don't know about you guys but I've lived long enough and have seen many agendas played out via the media before.

Like I said I don't trust the media, which includes FOX. YMMV

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slapchop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
You think this is bad, you should have seen the clowns in the Shout Box last night. Some guys were rooting for this maniac to get away so that he could continue the killing. Mind you he made it clear that he was going not only after cops but their kids as well.

To the cops out there, stay safe and stop shooting old ladies. </div></div>

That's seriously disturbing and sick.

+1 to the second statement

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pawprint2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He's x-Navy, I'm sure that is what has caused his problem, not the LAPD, the title of this thread should be, X-Naval Officer gone crazy and killing people. There are far too many posters taking the LAPD to task, as if there were even a spec of truth to what this nut has to say.99.9% of all LEO are hard working, honest, of the highest moral fabric, as they should be, we give them special "power", but hold them to the same if not a higher standard than everyone else, most of the bad LEO stories are made-up, no truth to them at all. </div></div>

It sounds like a sarcastic statement - if not, I disagree. I have several family members & friends in LE - including my 1st cousin who is the head of IA for a large SO dept. After talking to her about some of the stuff that happens within LE - it's unbelievable...a couple of popular links below as a reference. Everybody, and I mean everybody is a non-perfect human being and fucks up.

Example 1

Example 2

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: YourMotherTrebek</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
usmc02xx said:
If someone took away your ability to work and your good name what would you do?

</div></div>

I read the entire manifesto. I can guarantee you I wouldn't be doing what he is being reported as doing.

If he is innocent, and things are just being misreported, it still doesn't excuse those who are in support of what he's claiming he'll do in his poorly written Facebook diatribe.

I'm really shocked I'm even having to argue this position. What is wrong with this country that we've strayed so far off course?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: former0302</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

So the ends justify the means? That's a dangerous and false argument used by demagogues like Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, etc... Nope, I stand by my first statements. I'm shocked a 02XX could argue the above position. Don't hide behind maybe's. There is no maybe in this scenario. This man is a murderer. Stop and pause a second, really think about what you've just written.

</div></div>

i thought about it a lot before i wrote it. i understand we call it radical and knew that some would see it like i was promoting that action. I'm not by the way. But it is very naive to think that this hasn't always been the way of the world. Yes ends do justify the means. You know this as an 03. What things would you have not done to save a friend or fellow Marine? Damn little I suspect. I bet that to save your buddy from dying you would do damn near ANYTHING.

The maybe is only to bring forward the point that not everyone will see it the same. And history often slants our views on whats right or wrong. When we dropped the "bomb" on hiroshima a LOT of innocent people died. We justify that by saying it saved a lot more. What if his acts now change things and lots of other innocents, that the LAPD or other officers would have killed, live now? Is it justified then? We will never know of course. its just a discussion.

Ask yourself how many men have said "the tree of liberty from time to time, must be refreshed by the blood of both patriots and tyrants". Im not sure who is which, but like it or not this has created a lot of discussion and maybe made some people think about how we police ourselves. isnt that refreshing the tree of liberty? Semper Fi.

Something I just noticed reading this. A lot of people calling him a murder, which he is. Those same people are screaming Molan Labe when it comes to their personal rights. Anytime someone stands up and says enough, they are labeled psycho and crazy. Wonder is Thomas Payne would have been a Ruby Ridge if he was alive today, or any of our founders would be labeled as insain psychos. My guess is they would be in jail or dead for believing today what they believed then. Death and violence scares a lot of you because all you have seen of it is from bad people perpetrated on good people. Some of us have been on the pointy end of good.

This dude is way out of line and crossed into an area that should never have been crossed into. He didn't utilize every option to resolve this and definitely fucked up attacking innocent people.

Just thought I would throw that little bit out there.

USMC02: I'm right where you are man
Discuss

I think twilight is on for the last 10 or 20 years so whats a problem with one topic more...

Seriously though you're overreacting facts are that dude went apeshit rightfully or not is irrelevant but facing WHY he went apeshit MIGHT be GOOD for your society where AR15 is GUILTY of murdering xy people since the thing cant talk or defend itself.

Perhaps instead of rooting for LAPD to take his ass out and fry him you should ask yourself why did he have to go to such extremes. If he is nutcase where the fuck are controls and people who should've spotted this brewing and why they didn't prevent it (if possible). God forbid he's right and he actually got screwed by LAPD what then - i'm pretty sure you won't root to clean house right?
Or why did some nut shoot up school or cinema etc...

Yapping about "he should be killed", "murderous SOB" "hang him high" will not solve anything in the long run as there will always be next one to shout about if reasons are not REMOVED. But yeah talk is cheap if injustice touches only other people, i guess he got tired of sucking it up and just let loose - how many more to come?

It'd be one kind of crazy if this guy was seeking retribution against the superiors and colleagues he felt wronged him...

...its another entirely to be targeting their FAMILIES.

i wouldnt do it either, that's not the point. your projecting your understandable outrage at what hes doing and making huge leaps of logic as to who I am or what i believe.

Here is my final word on it. I don't think he is right for doing it and feel bad for the people he has killed, but in the long terms of history it may have turned out to have been necessary. Thats the cold hard truth of the matter. You not liking it, or raging against it, or demonizing me wont change it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: former0302</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slapchop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

To the cops out there, stay safe and stop shooting old ladies. </div></div>

That's seriously disturbing and sick.

+1 to the second statement </div></div>

No kidding, I read some comments on other sites and some people have some seriously screwed up perspectives.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: usmc02xx</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i wouldnt do it either, that's not the point. your projecting your understandable outrage at what hes doing and making huge leaps of logic as to who I am or what i believe.

Here is my final word on it. I don't think he is right for doing it and feel bad for the people he has killed, but in the long terms of history it may have turned out to have been necessary. Thats the cold hard truth of the matter. You not liking it, or raging against it, or demonizing me wont change it. </div></div>

Exactly...

Hopefully he's just nutcase and all will be solved with him blown away but if he's not then i'm afraid this is a larger problem and many more manifestos will be written before this thing passes.