• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Former LEO gone crazy in SoCal

Re: Former LEO gone crazy in SoCal

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gunfighter14e2</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: former0302</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This man is a murderer. Stop and pause a second, really think about what you've just written.</div></div>
I don't know that as fact, as I don't believe the state run media. Last I checked he is innocent until Proven guilty, by a jury of his <span style="font-weight: bold">piers</span> ... </div></div>

BwZ0P4r.png

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer_G ®</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gunfighter14e2</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: former0302</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This man is a murderer. Stop and pause a second, really think about what you've just written.</div></div>
I don't know that as fact, as I don't believe the state run media. Last I checked he is innocent until Proven guilty, by a jury of his <span style="font-weight: bold">piers</span> ... </div></div>

BwZ0P4r.png
</div></div>

support

It's going to be interesting for sure if he is captured. I doubt that is going to happen as trigger happy the lAPD is right now. If fact I would go ahead and assume that they are praying that he is killed instead of captured.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NorthernBorn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Change the title of this thread to "Non-LEOs go crazy in SH Thread"

Jesus. </div></div>

I'm a Libra, with a bad moon rising.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer_G ®</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NorthernBorn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Change the title of this thread to "Non-LEOs go crazy in SH Thread"

Jesus. </div></div>

I'm a Libra, with a bad moon rising. </div></div>

hahahaha!!!

You all wanna start a huge shit storm and scream at each other TAKE IT TO THE MOTIVATIONAL PICTURE THREAD. JESUS.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NorthernBorn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

You all wanna start a huge shit storm and scream at each other TAKE IT TO THE MOTIVATIONAL PICTURE THREAD. JESUS.</div></div>

lol, dont you have to go cook dinner or something?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: usmc02xx</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NorthernBorn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

You all wanna start a huge shit storm and scream at each other TAKE IT TO THE MOTIVATIONAL PICTURE THREAD. JESUS.</div></div>

lol, dont you have to go cook dinner or something? </div></div>

Yes.

we should get ghillie suit scouting hunting area guy, and evading sniper guy to go find chris and support him.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Minarix</div><div class="ubbcode-body">we should get ghillie suit scouting hunting area guy, and evading sniper guy to go find chris and support him. </div></div>

I think one of them is there already.

Story

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-0208-manhunt-20130208,6620065,5599162.story?page=2

Dennis Pollock's quote:

"Give me a sniper rifle, some gear and point me in his general direction and get out of my way," he said

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Surffshr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Minarix</div><div class="ubbcode-body">we should get ghillie suit scouting hunting area guy, and evading sniper guy to go find chris and support him. </div></div>

Story

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-0208-manhunt-20130208,6620065,5599162.story?page=2

Dennis Pollock's quote:

"Give me a sniper rifle, some gear and point me in his general direction and get out of my way," he said
</div></div>

Dennis Pollock is a god damned hero.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NorthernBorn</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Surffshr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Minarix</div><div class="ubbcode-body">we should get ghillie suit scouting hunting area guy, and evading sniper guy to go find chris and support him. </div></div>

Story

Dennis Pollock's quote:

</div></div>

Dennis Pollock is a god damned hero.</div></div>
Amen brotha!

Oh great. Now ABC (yeah I know...) is reporting this guy has a .50bmg that can "slice through police body armor"

But, But But, I thought .50 cal rifles were illegal in Ca unless registered before the ban...

Ugh, liberals make me sick. Now I know why I avoid the news as much as I can.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Northern50</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh great. Now ABC (yeah I know...) is reporting this guy has a .50bmg that can "slice through police body armor"

</div></div>

I hate to say it but they're pretty much spot on with that comment lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NorthernBorn</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Northern50</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh great. Now ABC (yeah I know...) is reporting this guy has a .50bmg that can "slice through police body armor"

</div></div>

I hate to say it but they're pretty much spot on with that comment lol </div></div>

Oh I know what the 50 does
smile.gif

It just sucks they have to single us 50 shooters out even though they have no evidence of what the guy has. I love scare tactic propaganda...

Hopefully, they'll be more careful as they proceed with their routine.

nOQdjFy.png

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NorthernBorn</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Northern50</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh great. Now ABC (yeah I know...) is reporting this guy has a .50bmg that can "slice through police body armor"

</div></div>

I hate to say it but they're pretty much spot on with that comment lol </div></div>
He would get more bang for his buck if he would tag a 500KV or better transformer that has a year or more lead time. If your going for broke, go all the way.

Much rather see cop on cop crime as see cop on someone like my Mother delivering papers to buy her meds crime.
Sounds like the Blue Code covering up their own crimes one more time.
I think we will see more and more of this kind of thing as time goes on.
I guess he couldn't wait for April 19th and "Fire the shot heard around the World"
Oh wait, Tim McVeigh did that already, many more Lone Wolf's out there have yet to awake....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: minimalist</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
No kidding, I read some comments on other sites and some people have some seriously screwed up perspectives. </div></div>

There was/is a LEO poster on another board who is trying to argue that the LAPD shooting the wrong vehicles is okay because they're involved in a dangerous manhunt or somethingrather. So yes screwed up perspectives.

The guy is FUCKED UP - His "real" manifesto he praises Obama, Feinstein, Boxer and those piece of ship liberals. he also says that we should NOT have guns and he bought class 3 weapons illegally in AZ. The media is OMITTING all these things along with the names of individuals targeted.

Fuck this guy, I hope the police shoot him 100x

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gunfighter14e2</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NorthernBorn</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Northern50</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh great. Now ABC (yeah I know...) is reporting this guy has a .50bmg that can "slice through police body armor"

</div></div>

He would get more bang for his buck if he would tag a 500KV or better transformer that has a year or more lead time. If your going for broke, go all the way. </div></div>

Oh snap.....that would shut down some iPods and shit! Bound to raise some heads with that...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Killswitch Engage</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gunfighter14e2</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NorthernBorn</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Northern50</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh great. Now ABC (yeah I know...) is reporting this guy has a .50bmg that can "slice through police body armor"

</div></div>

He would get more bang for his buck if he would tag a 500KV or better transformer that has a year or more lead time. If your going for broke, go all the way. </div></div>

Oh snap.....that would shut down some iPods and shit! Bound to raise some heads with that... </div></div>

Or hit the Colorado River Aqueduct...

just a thought but maybe all the leo fanboys could stay in the leo only section. we dont come in there crammin it fulla our face saving propagandas

Is this guy on Feinsteins payroll? I love how he is using his "event" to further the agenda of the AWB. So, he goes crazy and blames America for not having a ban in place???

"If you had a well regulated AWB, this would not happen. The time is now to reinstitute a ban that will save lives. Why does any sportsman need a 30 round magazine for hunting? Why does anyone need a suppressor? Why does anyone need a AR15 rifle? This is the same small arms weapons system utilized in eradicating Al Qaeda, Taliban, and every enemy combatant since the Vietnam war. Don't give me that crap that its not a select fire or full auto rifle like the DoD uses. That's (expletive) because troops who carry the M-4/M-16 weapon system for combat ops outside the wire rarely utilize the select fire function when in contact with enemy combatants. The use of select fire probably isn't even 1% in combat. So in essence, the AR-15 semiautomatic rifle is the same as the M-4/M-16. These do not need to be purchased as easily as walking to your local Walmart or striking the enter key on your keyboard to "add to cart". All the firearms utilized in my activities are registered to me and were legally purchased at gun stores and private party transfers. All concealable weapons (pistols) were also legally register in my name at police stations or FFL's. Unfortunately, are you aware that I obtained class III weapons (suppressors) without a background check thru NICS or DROS completely LEGALLY several times? I was able to use a trust account that I created on quicken will maker and a $10 notary charge at a mailbox etc. to obtain them legally. Granted, I am not a felon, nor have a DV misdemeanor conviction or active TRO against me on a NCIC file. I can buy any firearm I want, but should I be able to purchase these class III weapons (SBR's, and suppressors) without a background check and just a $10 notary signature on a quicken will maker program? The answer is NO. I'm not even a resident of the state i purchased them in. Lock n Load just wanted money so they allow you to purchase class III weapons with just a notarized trust, military ID. Shame on you, Lock n Load. NFA and ATF need new laws and policies that do not allow loopholes such as this. In the end, I hope that you will realize that the small arms I utilize should not be accessed with the ease that I obtained them. Who in there right mind needs a (expletive) silencer!!! who needs a freaking SBR AR15? No one. No more Virginia Tech, Columbine HS, Wisconsin temple, Aurora theatre, Portland malls, Tucson rally, Newtown Sandy Hook. Whether by executive order or thru a bi-partisan congress an assault weapons ban needs to be re-instituted. Period!!!

Mia Farrow said it best. "Gun control is no longer debatable, it's not a conversation, its a moral mandate."

Sen. Feinstein, you are doing the right thing in leading the re-institution of a national AWB. Never again should any public official state that their prayers and thoughts are with the family. That has become cliche' and meaningless. Its time for action. Let this be your legacy that you bestow to America. Do not be swayed by obstacles, antagaonist, and naysayers. Remember the innocent children at Austin, Kent, Stockton, Fullerton, San Diego, Iowa City, Jonesboro, Columbine, Nickel Mines, Blacksburg, Springfield, Red Lake, Chardon, Aurora, and Newtown. Make sure this never happens again!!!

In my cache you will find several small arms. In the cache, Bushmaster firearms, Remington precision rifles, and AAC Suppressors (silencers). All of these small arms are manufactured by Cerberus/Freedom Group. The same company responsible for the Portland mall shooting, Webster , NY, and Sandy Hook massacre.

Guys Guys this isn't really happening!! Its all just a NRA Plot cause as the POTUS and a lot of Senators and other politicians tell us the NRA hates cops. Besides its California and we all know that their guns laws work so well!! Besides all the citizens out there don't need guns to defend them selves against criminals that's the Police responsibility, but wait I they need them to defend themselves against rogue police. Isn't that kinda what the Founders envisioned with the 2nd Amendment? Oh well Californians wake up, but I'm afraid the Sheep will see this as another reason to surrender.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 317millhand</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is this guy on Feinsteins payroll? I love how he is using his "event" to further the agenda of the AWB. So, he goes crazy and blames America for not having a ban in place???

</div></div>

Seriously!
This had me thinking that maybe it was foil hat time.
Half of me thinks that this was just inserted and disseminated.
Who would question it?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 317millhand</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is this guy on Feinsteins payroll? I love how he is using his "event" to further the agenda of the AWB. So, he goes crazy and blames America for not having a ban in place?</div></div>

I don't know about that, Over at calguns a member broke down this statement and came to the conclusion that it might not have been written by him, he said that most ex-military and LEO's refer to firearms by their model number, such as a Remington 700, but he mentions he has a "Remington precision rifle". In other areas of the manifesto he does list some firearms by model number, such as an SA-7. Not saying this is true, but it seems plausible to me.

Also, as we've seen, we have two types of posters on here, those who sympathize with what he has been through (not necessarily his actions), and those who want him blown away. Being on either side does not make one morally pervert, and saying so is quite a kneejerk reaction imo, we don't all share the same morals and values as we were not all raised the same, so judging people for not having your morals is pretty unreasonable.

I agree with what YourMotherTrebek said, I don't agree with what he is doing, but I understand why he is doing it.

So who is gonna hold the officers accountable that nearly murdered the innocents in the vehicles?

Arent they just as guilty as the guy who attempted to murder the cops?

Shoot at civilians and ask questions later I guess? Sure is a lot of Hypocrisy going on.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: madppcs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So who is gonna hold the officers accountable that nearly murdered the innocents in the vehicles?

Shoot at civilians and ask questions later I guess? Sure is a lot of Hypocrisy going on. </div></div>

Their lawyers are already filing lawsuits.

They'll get rich but I doubt anything will happen to them.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NorthernBorn</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: madppcs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So who is gonna hold the officers accountable that nearly murdered the innocents in the vehicles?

Shoot at civilians and ask questions later I guess? Sure is a lot of Hypocrisy going on. </div></div>

They'll get rich but I doubt anything will happen to them. </div></div>

This is where your lack of life experience and stupidity shines through. Those cops fucked up and while they probably won't be charged with attempted murder and given the death penalty like some of you would like. They most likely will face charges and departmental discipline up to and including termination.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slapchop</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NorthernBorn</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: madppcs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So who is gonna hold the officers accountable that nearly murdered the innocents in the vehicles?

This is where your lack of life experience and stupidity shines through. Those cops fucked up and while they probably won't be charged with attempted murder and given the death penalty like some of you would like. They most likely will face charges and departmental discipline up to and including termination. </div></div>

Apparently you haven't kept up on the history of the LAPD. This is where your lack of intelligence and knowledge of history shines through.

Right because they don't discipline and fire their own right? Rampart ring a bell? How about May Day. Just to name a couple.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NorthernBorn</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slapchop</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NorthernBorn</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: madppcs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So who is gonna hold the officers accountable that nearly murdered the innocents in the vehicles?

This is where your lack of life experience and stupidity shines through. Those cops fucked up and while they probably won't be charged with attempted murder and given the death penalty like some of you would like. They most likely will face charges and departmental discipline up to and including termination. </div></div>

Apparently you haven't kept up on the history of the LAPD. This is where your lack of intelligence and knowledge of history shines through. </div></div>

Slappy is a traditionalist.

aN5tGzA.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slapchop</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NorthernBorn</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: madppcs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So who is gonna hold the officers accountable that nearly murdered the innocents in the vehicles?

This is where your lack of life experience and stupidity shines through. Those cops fucked up and while they probably won't be charged with attempted murder and given the death penalty like some of you would like. <span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">They most likely will face charges and departmental discipline up to and including termination</span></span>. </div></div>

So this is the new punishment for attempted murder? You get off easy if you have some type of badge?
Opening fire in public on innocent civilians is IN NO WAY different than what the cops are after this guy for. These cops should be charged with attempted murder. They are NOT above the law. And like mentioned earlier, what if one of these innocents had a weapon and fired back? The civilian would have been murdered or if lucky enough to survive charged with attempted murder of police officers.
Ill wont be holding my breath waiting on ANY charges against the officers. But boy Im sure that (Reprimand) will look bad on their record.

I don't think the INTENT was to kill two old ladies. No jury would ever convict them of attempted murder because its just not there. Sorry if this isn't what you want to hear.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slapchop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Right because they don't discipline and fire their own right? Rampart ring a bell? How about May Day. Just to name a couple. </div></div>

Only a hypocritical fool like you would think being fired was enough. You declared it unsafe for a civilian to pull his firearm when he was being assaulted but you think being fired is enough for SHOOTING innocent people when the thugs in uniform weren't even being attacked.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slapchop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't think the INTENT was to kill two old ladies. No jury would ever convict them of attempted murder because its just not there. Sorry if this isn't what you want to hear. </div></div>

Ok, fair enough.. Charge them with attempted manslaughter or Attempted Negligent Homicide. Or attempted deadly force with a deadly weapon..

You know.. The SAME charges civilians would be charged with.
Im not a lawyer, so I don't know all the proper names of charges, but that doesn't change the FACT that these officers need to be held on some higher pedestal and are immune to the same charges civilians would be charged with.

And don't get me wrong, I don't favor what this criminal is doing either, I just haven't even gotten to him yet, LOL

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EventHorizon</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slapchop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Right because they don't discipline and fire their own right? Rampart ring a bell? How about May Day. Just to name a couple. </div></div>

Only a hypocritical fool like you would think being fired was enough. You declared it unsafe for a civilian to pull his firearm when he was being assaulted but you think being fired is enough for SHOOTING innocent people when the thugs in uniform weren't even being attacked. </div></div>

Shouldn't matter if Dorner was in that truck instead of the two ladies. Their intent with that hail of gun fire was to murder (be the judge, jury, executioner) and close the chapter once and for all so no matter who the fuck was in that truck an attempt to end their lives was 100% clear. But don't worry LA will spend millions to back these assholes up and they will be out and patrolling shortly.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: madppcs</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slapchop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't think the INTENT was to kill two old ladies. No jury would ever convict them of attempted murder because its just not there. Sorry if this isn't what you want to hear. </div></div>

Ok, fair enough.. Charge them with attempted manslaughter or Attempted Negligent Homicide. Or attempted deadly force with a deadly weapon..

Im not a lawyer, so I don't know all the proper names of charges, but that doesn't change the FACT that these officers need to be held on some higher pedestal and are immune to the same charges civilians would be charged with.

And don't get me wrong, I don't favor what this criminal is doing either, I just haven't even gotten to him yet, LOL </div></div>

I can agree with that. Being nervous doesn't equal to having a license to spray and pray.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slapchop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't think the INTENT was to kill two old ladies.</div></div>
The INTENT was clearly to kill, no question not the ladies but kill nonetheless. Just look at the vehicle. The fact that they did so indiscriminately without identifying their targets makes them no better than any other lawless sniper picking out random people to shoot at with the INTENT to kill. They were in no immediate danger of death or being shot at. They are felons and need to be treated as such with their rights to firearms stripped away.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: madppcs</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slapchop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't think the INTENT was to kill two old ladies. No jury would ever convict them of attempted murder because its just not there. Sorry if this isn't what you want to hear. </div></div>

Im not a lawyer, so I don't know all the proper names of charges, but that doesn't change the FACT that these officers should not be held on some higher pedestal and are immune to the same charges civilians would be charged with.

And don't get me wrong, I don't favor what this criminal is doing either, I just haven't even gotten to him yet, LOL </div></div>

I had to edit my post cause I was typing entirely too fast! Lol

From reading into this situation it seems that he is not insane.

Yes, he is killing people, but it seems as though he went about trying to 'do the right thing' and when they fucked him off, he became upset, but still he did not snap right then and there. He thought, and he planned, wrote an 8 page essay detailing what he was going to do, released it, and then he acted. That is not how an insane person reacts. Also, I would wager that sane people kill more than 'insane' people do.

He is in a personal war with the lapd, and while personal wars are not conventional, they are not rare. They don't always wind up with dead bodies, but a lot of times they do. Forget about everything .gov has said about warfare, as "THERE ARE NO RULES IN WAR!" You seek to destroy your enemy as quickly and ferociously as possible while minimizing damage, and while I really don't think he is doing a very good job, it is his. The fact that he targeted relatives of his enemy is nothing new in war either, so either read a book or STFU.

Now, I am not saying that I agree with the direction he has taken, but I do understand his reasoning. He reached the threshold of how much shit he will eat, before he put his spoon down, and lifted his fist. Every Man in the world has this point, and some may not know where that point is, but it is still there. If you do not contain this quality then you are not a Man.

I would take 100 men like him rather than 1 'insane mass school/church/mall shooter'. He is killing systematically, not very well, but it is not random killing. I don't hear anyone crying when gang members kill each other, or when cartels kill each other, and this is the same thing if what he said is true. Systematically destroying your enemy until they are no longer a threat.

The fact that the cops are shooting at truly, innocent people without cause is completely absurd, and yet I doubt they will be reprimanded by themselves, the city, the courts, or the people. That is 100% tyranny. Settling via a financial agreement does not negate this fact.

It's sad that so many people in Amerika today do not understand these points, and that my friends is another point of how far we have slipped away from our beginning.

Tyranny defined...

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #FF0000">Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. H. L. Mencken </span></span>

Herein is some of what has happened to our cooperative, yet righteous attitude towards law enforcement. The father of the man who was at the center of Dorner's complaint against his FTO, who was said to have affirmed that his son told him that he had been kicked in the head and the chest, is thus quoted:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dorner previously served in the LAPD from 2005 to 2008 and was fired for making false statements after he accused a training officer of brutalizing a man.

During an internal review, he was represented by Randal Quan, a retired captain. His daughter Monica Quan, 28, and her fiancé, Keith Lawrence, 27, were fatally shot while parking their car at their apartment complex after a Super Bowl party.

In the 11,300-word manifesto, Dorner vented his rage at Quan and other police officials and made it clear he had no compunction about killing their loved ones.

"I never had the opportunity to have a family of my own, I’m terminating yours," he wrote in one chilling passage.

The father of the man who was allegedly roughed up by the training officer told NBCLosAngeles.com that he thought Dorner made too big a deal of the 2007 incident by filing a formal accusation.

“He stood up for what he thought was right,” he said. “You could tell by the look on his face he was just a young, idealistic kid, who was proud of the badge," Richard Gettler said. "I commended him first. Then I got close to him and said, 'What is wrong with you? Weren't you thinking? ... It's the three musketeers, all for one and one for all!'"

Gettler called the recent killings horrible and urged Dorner to turn himself in.

"Back then, when he became a police officer, he wanted to do good," Gettler said.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/02/...lease-new-image</div></div>

It seems like men have come to the point where they are willing to do little or nothing about tyranny, and would rather "go along to get along."

I don't agree with what Dorner's allegedly done in killing "non-combatants," if you'll forgive what sounds like a term that might lend him some legitimacy, but I can see how this might have come about.

Why target transformer or power lines? He clearly stated who his enemy is and whom he's going after. While one can debate why and how one would decide to go to such extremes one cannot debate mans sanity (as in "not able to think" aka autopilot on). Same thing with Norwegian shooter.
What tells another man better "i hate you" than killing his closest ones and/or his children i cannot think worse thing someone can do to me...

But it would be easier on everyone if we just dismiss everything as a crazy person doing crazy things right? Because rational men do not do this, there are no circumstances which would lead us to that, all is well right??? Burying head in the sand is no solution...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slapchop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't think the INTENT was to kill two old ladies. No jury would ever convict them of attempted murder because its just not there. Sorry if this isn't what you want to hear. </div></div>

Truth, but it's definitely negligence. And I'd love to see them try to convince a jury that the police believed the blue truck driven by two women was really a gray one driven by a big black guy. I understand the logic but they chased after and fired at the vehicle AFTER it delivered a newspaper to several houses in the neighborhood.

THAT'S the LAPD hi-speed protection detail?

And then there's the cops from the other department who also shot up the wrong car, a Honda truck-suv thing that wasn't the right color either.

Somebody said monkey fucking a football, that's about right.

Doesn't instill a lot of confidence in the public.

I live in CA believe me half the people here are laughing and the other half are mad as hell.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BALLISTIC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">From reading into this situation it seems that he is not insane.

Yes, he is killing people, but it seems as though he went about trying to 'do the right thing' and when they fucked him off, he became upset, but still he did not snap right then and there. He thought, and he planned, wrote an 8 page essay detailing what he was going to do, released it, and then he acted. That is not how an insane person reacts. Also, I would wager that sane people kill more than 'insane' people do.

He is in a personal war with the lapd, and while personal wars are not conventional, they are not rare. They don't always wind up with dead bodies, but a lot of times they do. Forget about everything .gov has said about warfare, as "THERE ARE NO RULES IN WAR!" You seek to destroy your enemy as quickly and ferociously as possible while minimizing damage, and while I really don't think he is doing a very good job, it is his. The fact that he targeted relatives of his enemy is nothing new in war either, so either read a book or STFU.

Now, I am not saying that I agree with the direction he has taken, but I do understand his reasoning. He reached the threshold of how much shit he will eat, before he put his spoon down, and lifted his fist. Every Man in the world has this point, and some may not know where that point is, but it is still there. If you do not contain this quality then you are not a Man.

I would take 100 men like him rather than 1 'insane mass school/church/mall shooter'. He is killing systematically, not very well, but it is not random killing. I don't hear anyone crying when gang members kill each other, or when cartels kill each other, and this is the same thing if what he said is true. Systematically destroying your enemy until they are no longer a threat.

The fact that the cops are shooting at truly, innocent people without cause is completely absurd, and yet I doubt they will be reprimanded by themselves, the city, the courts, or the people. That is 100% tyranny. Settling via a financial agreement does not negate this fact.

It's sad that so many people in Amerika today do not understand these points, and that my friends is another point of how far we have slipped away from our beginning.

Tyranny defined...

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #FF0000">Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. H. L. Mencken </span></span> </div></div>

You seem to have taken a reasonable approach, studied the facts and stated with clarity where you stand.

I concur, and you saved me a bunch of typing.

The Mencken quote made my entire day, I heard something on Church's show the other day, now I finally know who said it.

Thanks

sean

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sharac</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why target transformer or power lines? He clearly stated who his enemy is and whom he's going after.</div></div>

Confusion and weather, was the very first block of instruction.

You know this, I've have read more than a few of your posts