• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Forster Co-ax availability

secondstoryguy

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 26, 2008
Austin, TX
I love Black Hills but I can't afford to shoot factory ammo anymore. I'm getting back into reloading and I'm trying to locate a Forster Co-ax press. With this "Obama-inspired-buying-everything-gun-related-craze" everyone seems to be sold out. Anyone have a line on one?

Re: Forster Co-ax availability

I just got one from Cabela's last week.

I checked Cabela's, Graf, Midsouth, etc. all out of stock. Did you pick it up at the store?

check out:
www.gunstop.com
Its my local reloading store and he has a lot of stuff
but no primers
Realistic prices on all of the equipment

I just did a quick search, all the places I usually look show it as out of stock too. Midway's "expected" date is only 2 weeks away, and I find they're usually pretty good about those dates, I've only ordered 1 product from them where they significantly overran their expected date.

The press is definitely worth the wait. I love mine.

I just picked one up on here, and am selling a Dillon 450 to make room for it on my limited space bench... initial immpression is great!