• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Foul Mike

I appreciate it says he took his Checkered flag. He has been saying that for years. Long before he got sick.
A nice quick, but vivid look, into his very storied life.

He and Toft knocked the socks off my kid with their archeology stuff. Mine too, and to get a then 4th grader to write a story about her friend Foul Mike speaks volumes.
Im still torn about which one had more fun that day. Likely a tie!

Hey guys.

Just wanted to let you know this is going on.

Details being worked out and Foul Mike Memorial Shoot is gonna happen.

If anyone wants to offer a little $ to help Mrs Foul Mike, but cant swing the auction price, let me know.

Hey all, the silent auction of the Foul Mike patch ends tonight at 2100 Mtn Time.

And time for another Foul Mike story.

@Clyde-O and I have talked and texted several times the last few weeks.
Work has interfered and we have plans to sip some corn squeezins by the fire pit and finalize plans for the Foul Mike Memorial shoot.

One thing he told me, about riding with his dad anywhere, was they would always stop if they saw a woman or woman or kids broke down.

Well, today I saw some kind of chevy crossover little rig turning into our church lot as I was going out to my truck to leave.
Loud noise, like a piece of plastic was loose rubbing.
Or, as I came to learn, a flat tire.
Well, I am driving out and see a 5 ft tall pudgy grandma was at the back of the car, jack on the ground, and looked pretty bewildered and lost, looking like the tears were just starting to roll.

15 min later I was tossing her flat and tools in the back and headed home a little late for Easter dinner.

“Thank you so much!!” She exclaimed.

“Thank Foul Mike” and I winked as I hopped in my Ram and headed home.

I had long ago learned the same from my grandad and dad.
And Foul Mike was sure on my mind this Easter spinning those lug nuts.

Sentiment. Kinda-like that "metric cement", only different.

Things matter, and NOT forgetting is one of 'em. I'm sure more of y'all have FM stories. Share them here. Hit that auction.

Reactions: powdahound76