• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Found a neat stick that my buddy is trying to sell to me

plunker20

Bullet Lobber
Minuteman
Dec 4, 2012
Watertown SD
MY BUDDY IS TRYING TO SELL ME A SPRINGFIELD M1922 M1 AND I DONT KNOW WHAT ITS WORTH. ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED.
it has lyman peep sights on it and its not in great condition but its not rusty and the guys says he shot it for shits and giggles
/albums/b611/plunker20/E93D49C6-EBE0-4B95-8D1C-288898B4A554-816-000000A934DC6B7C_zpsd68db3a3.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

decent shaped ones go for a grand. they were military trainer rifles and are getting more rare.

buy it.

i had a little bug this year to buy a 1903a3, then came across the OPs rifle, springfield M2 and thought it would even be a bit neater to have one than a "real" 1903a3.

google 1903 .22lr or springfield M2, or springfield 1922, you'll come across a whole bunch of stuff on it.

they are not cheap, if you can get it for less than 600.00 (judging on the pictures), i think it'd be worth it.

here's one that is probably in better shape, sold for $2,000 Springfield M2 .22LR for sale (932060772)

hopefully your friend isn't reading this thread....

thanks for the help guys i offered him 400 see what he says if anything pretty damn cool to hang on the wall or in my office

the guy who wanted to sell me the rifle got them from a buddy by the story i heard from my budy. guess the guns were stolen and the pics on here got the guy caught. man i would have felt like shit if i had someone elses rifle. im glad the guy got caught.