• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fox and Dominion settle for $787M ...

Foxnews and Powell/Giuliani/Lindell/Eastman all treated their audiences like mushrooms - kept in the dark and fed shit.

Problem is, a lot of the same folks who were fed shit continue to spew the same Foxnews bullshit. You have to pity them, because what are their options? Admit they have been bamboozled for years and have been eating shit all along?

It’s like sunk cost fallacy. Since they have been eating shit thinking it’s truffles for so long, might as well keep shit as part of their diet instead of admitting they got bamboozled…

Last edited:
It's easy to go Sunk Cost Fallacy on something when you treat it like your identity or essential to your in-group. And that's not an American Conservative problem - it's a human problem most often found at the edges of the ideological/political spectrum.

This shit just bums me out because it shows how badly people want to believe, regardless of whether its true or not. "I want to be outraged!" "I'm aggrieved by this fake thing!" It all just amplifies division and polarization because it pits people against each other not in a Conflict of Ideas where we agree on facts and argue opinion, but in a "I'm right, you're wrong, no matter what" kind of tribal way.

And this politically reinforces the data that far too many people in America are okay with authoritarianism, as long as it's their authoritarian.

:devilish: all the way to the bank

EmEWd0OXUAQCLep.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: NoDopes and MJF
Carl Sagan explained it something like this way in "The Demon Haunted World":

Paraphrasing..."You either find the truth in comfort, or you find comfort in the truth. One is easy emotional reasoning, the other is difficult but honest acceptance"

Did their stock price plummet? What was the damage? "We had all that election work we missed out on. We were going to them all, all the big ones and the clients backed out due to Fox news. We were supposed to do the election in Iraq we missed out on that, the Fayetteville Wednesday night mens over 50 bowling league president election.... " ;)

Cynical take on it: The kids are running the show now, the old man handed them the keys. They'll have plenty of money to live a lavish lifestyle until they're dirt. The kids are commies and hate the fact that they are part of a "conservative " network. Typical Marxist behavior: consume and destroy, change is all that matters. Disrupt the conventional. It would have been too easy to fight this. Fox News' stance wasn't that Dominion was the devil. That was the opinion of some guests. The kids want to burn it down to get their Red cred.

@supercorndogs If what you say is even remotely true, damn, what are you doing wasting time here at the Hide with your brilliant legal mind? You hold the the answer that the current legal minds at Foxnews and Powell/Giuliani/Lindell/Eastman‘s lawyers all missed!!! All the millions in legal fees spent by Foxnews and they can’t even match you!!!!

You need to get in touch with them and save the day! Pretty sure Foxnews be willing you cut you a 15% check that you will be saving them from the 787 million settlement. You are sitting on a 100 million payday!!!

:) :) :)

Wow, the idiocy on some people….
I know some people can't even understand what the ruling meant. Instead we are shooting off at the mouth about how all this evidence was shown the proved the machines didn't switch votes. So post it, post the evidence that the machines didn't switch votes.

Last edited:
I'd like to think this is more about holding plenty on both sides accountable. Cause when the coin flips, you need case law to support your arguments.