• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fox News signup

DocRDS

Head Maffs Monkey
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2012
The Great Beyond
ANyone notice a lot of Fox News stories seem to be requiring you to 'create a free account'

It seems to be when you are on mobile as I went to the same story on my desktop and it was fine. What in the hell is this shit?

At first I thought it was entertainment news, but today it was the main headline at the time about the Harvard President...

I'll grab a SS on my mobile.

I truly wish all the very good "conservative" correspondants/anchors leave there ASAP and join Newsmax or OAN or something. I do miss a few of them.

Reactions: Milf Dots
1702512557120.png

Here's the SS. It was at work (which is firewalled).

Not gonna debate the whole "true conservative/scotsman" but my point will be if you aren't reading whats going on in the MSM, you aren't aware of enemy movements. Yes I read CNN. I want to know what the bastards are up to. I can even occassionaly read the NYT if my stomach is strong enough. (yes I know how to get through the paywall)

Anyway, this just struck me as damn weird.

Stopped watching them when they joined the progressive minority, became paid shills for big Pharma and turned against America.

Haven't turned them on or (intentionally) visited their web site or read or shared their content since.

Fox sucks. CNN were always useless leftist scum. Fox sold out. That's worse.

Sirhr

CNN, pfft. Of course every overseas base has that streaming in the chow halls.

I remember being in the sandbox, just got back from some shit, standing in line to get some saffron rice and a shwarma and CNN blasts a "breaking news". We were in line shouting "that's fucking bullshit! We were just there!"

i have not noticed, but maybe just lucky to not click one yet.
generally speaking, i just find the content elsewhere.

CNN, pfft. Of course every overseas base has that streaming in the chow halls.

I remember being in the sandbox, just got back from some shit, standing in line to get some saffron rice and a shwarma and CNN blasts a "breaking news". We were in line shouting "that's fucking bullshit! We were just there!"

The moment I knew that CNN was a %$#@ing joke was the night that the first Gulf War kicked off.

The fireworks start in Baghdad as the 117's are overhead and the 'golden BB' AAA fire kicks off. In a hotel in Baghdad was, I think, Bernard Shaw? Their lead anchor.

His classic moment was "I'm going to hide under this desk so that if we're hit, I can keep broadcasting." What a flaming loser! Nothing but a preening talking head.

I always wondered what the reaction of his camera crew was... Because he basically told them to keep filming off the balcony when he hid under a %$#@ing hotel room desk.

I hope that the Ghost of Edward R. Murrow kicks Bernard Shaw's whiney bitch ass every night for eternity!

Sirhr

PS. If it wasn't Bernard shaw... sorry. But it was one of their senior anchors. Pretty sure it was BS... because that's what we all called him from then on .

Be wary of 'Push Notifications' because you provider is providing them to the .gov without a warrant. (check the news lately)

The moment I knew that CNN was a %$#@ing joke was the night that the first Gulf War kicked off.

The fireworks start in Baghdad as the 117's are overhead and the 'golden BB' AAA fire kicks off. In a hotel in Baghdad was, I think, Bernard Shaw? Their lead anchor.

His classic moment was "I'm going to hide under this desk so that if we're hit, I can keep broadcasting." What a flaming loser! Nothing but a preening talking head.

I always wondered what the reaction of his camera crew was... Because he basically told them to keep filming off the balcony when he hid under a %$#@ing hotel room desk.

I hope that the Ghost of Edward R. Murrow kicks Bernard Shaw's whiney bitch ass every night for eternity!

Sirhr

PS. If it wasn't Bernard shaw... sorry. But it was one of their senior anchors. Pretty sure it was BS... because that's what we all called him from then on .
The commie Peter Arnett picked right back up with same crap he did during Vietnam.

Reactions: sirhrmechanic
Paul Ryan fucked the country as speaker of the house and then quit. Fox news hired him to their board of directors for $350K/year.
Trey Gowdy lied about what he was privy to behind closed doors during the Russian hoax to keep it going. He defended the terrorists (FBI) the whole damn time as well while knowing how evil the people in this devil gang are. Fox hired him soon after as well.

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC

Rachel Campos-Duffy, for one. Her daughter (Evita Duffy) is already a contributor to Newsmax.

I see that Ed Henry did break away to the N2 Channel (Newsmax2).

Maybe Julie Banderas and Maria Bartiromo (on Fox Business). Just to name a few.

Last edited:
Trey Gowdy lied about what he was privy to behind closed doors during the Russian hoax to keep it going. He defended the terrorists (FBI) the whole damn time as well while knowing how evil the people in this devil gang are. Fox hired him soon after as well.
There were nine Republicants in on those behind closed door hearings that knew it was a hoax.

Reactions: diverdon