• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FPFRussia gets raided by Feds.

Armaheavy, the shades of tyranny don't stop there. Just look at New York State, setting up a hotline to reward neighbor who turns in his neighbor for breaking the unconstitutional "safe act". Turning neighbor against neighbor, if that isn't a page torn from a book of the likes of Hitler nothing is. "We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall hang separately". Ben Franklin

Armaheavy, the shades of tyranny don't stop there. Just look at New York State, setting up a hotline to reward neighbor who turns in his neighbor for breaking the unconstitutional "safe act". Turning neighbor against neighbor, if that isn't a page torn from a book of the likes of Hitler nothing is. "We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall hang separately". Ben Franklin

"The important thing is to make the other poor bastard hang for his belief." George Patton, much paraphrased.

"The FPFRussia guy wasn't stupid at all, therefore he is not dead, because he probably was fairly careful with shit that goes boom."

Are you serious???? Obviously have not watched any of his videos.

Your advice sucks.

Kids now go to Ivy league schools and marry other kids from Ivy league schools and have zero kids, while here in town kids too dumb to get out of eighth grade english fuck around and get fifteen year old white trash girls pregnant, have four more kids and never contribute to society at all, and we think there's hope for this once great country?

The gene pool is a fuckin mud bath, there's not really a bunch of hope for me.
sean

Make sure to watch the movie "Idiocracy".

"The FPFRussia guy wasn't stupid at all, therefore he is not dead, because he probably was fairly careful with shit that goes boom."

Are you serious???? Obviously have not watched any of his videos.

Your advice sucks.

I can't read any advice from me to you in any of my rants/ writings/ blahblahblah ravings of a lunatic.

Were I to give advice I would say read some John Locke, Bastiat, Jefferson's State of the Union Address after he sent our boys after the Barbary pirates, Unintended Consequences, and maybe even Atlas Shrugged. Term Limits by Vince Flynn, Patriots, or hell take a walk on the wild side and try 'Send in the Waco Killers' by Suprinowitz. Hell anything Vin writes is beyond what most can take, but I try to get people to open their minds.

For that matter grab a copy of the Declaration of Independence and see if what's happening now is no better than what caused the original founders to toss it in King George's face, throw down the gauntlet and say 'fuck you, let's have a go at it....'

All I try to get people to do is think, my advice is over in the reloading forum, at that endeavor, I'll throw down advice all day, here and now, I just write.

Sorry you thought I was giving advice to anyone, I comment upon my own personal being, and my wished to not be controlled by others, which is why those folks gave us this country.

Read a little history, it will serve you well.

sean

The thread is a prime example of what I meant by "America's ADHD". We started off talking about a guy's rights being violated, then started talking about bike helmets, and now we are bitching back and forth with eachother and calling eachother names.

Now if only the Liberals that want to take our weapons would start this process we all would be much safer.

This is a symptom of two general viewpoints colliding. One that refuses to be ruled and pampered and can feel in their bone marrow when someone is trying to rule (be it by "advice" or be it by force) and is repulsive to them (whatever the issue may it be how one holds a spoon or how one teaches his young ones). The problem with this group is that its inherently unable to form cohesive unit (unless situation really grave and by then its usually to late and things get very bloody) and one line of resistance against the second group.

The other well (whatever the reason) there are people who knowingly (smart ones) and unknowingly (dumb and indoctrinated ones) try to push their way of thinking and living on everyone and everything around them in order to either feel better or profit from it. One could call them parasites (the dumb ones) but the smart ones are the ones who are dangerous as they have huge potential to make world miserable for many. Only problem here is that there are too many of them and unfortunately some of them are really smart and tend to sniff each other out faster than you can smell a skunk in your bed (prime example are workplaces all over the world where certain type of people will simply band together and protect each others incompetence).

I'm afraid that discussion about it are pretty much useless as those who get it are from 1st group and those who don't never will because they are incapable (not willing since they profit - the smart group) of thinking like that.

My question is, was a search warrant even necessary? I mean, look at the whole picture, minus the dead partner.

1. Posts videos to a public venue on the internet.
2. Makes no effort to to conceal identity.
3. Has done all this for several years.

With regards to the use of explosives, why wouldn't the ATF, and everyone else involved, simply do a knock and talk? Now, if he refuses to talk and there is clearly no PC to get a judge to sign a SW, oh well. Thats life. Either keep watching and waiting for him to screw up or move on to someone else that is doing worse.

Also, I can see a him being looked at as a possible suspect in the murder. Next to family and close friends, buisness partners are also looked at as having motive in homicide as well. But to get a SW for a murder investigation, let alone two, you need some compelling PC to have that signed off.

WARNING: Bare in mind, the info here has to pass a few hands before you are given it, and before everyone starts chanting for the sacrifice of a LEO or a judge, the police may not have released all (or any) of the information to the press and the press need ratings more than you need news, so there may be more to this than we are being told.

Also, PC is being brought up a lot, and for some not familiar with Probable Cause, here is the definition of PC that i was given, verbatim, as I was required to learn it over 6 yrs ago:
Probable Cause: Probable Cause to arrest or seize a person or item, exists when under the totality of the circumstances, a person of ordinary care and prudence, would honestly believe and strongly suspect, that the person to be arrested or the item to be seized is guilty of or associated with a crime. The 4th amendment of the Constitution governs Probable cause.

I have not been informed that this has changed.

I called ATF to report a guy trying to sell a real explosive device on arms list with pictures, description, and everything. They could have cared less and the lady that answered the phone (who obviously didn't want to be working) actually told me "we really can't do anything about stuff on the internet". Yet they raid this guys place for using tannerite that is perfectly legal. What a fucking joke.

?????????? Just like if some person uses a gun to kill someone guns will be banned because of that person? It's your own fault for letting them take your liberty away not what other people do. I disagree with slap all the way.

Ok, I went and read some of the mid-thread posts, and stubled upon this gem. Have you been asleep for the last 5 months? Have you not seen how the 2nd is under fire since a handful of psychotic hanger dodgers decided to kill dozens of people in the form of mass shootings? To defend what Slap said, and you really have to apply common sense to this, anything that has either the potential for misuse or a history of it, will most likely be regulated if its something that is needed, and banned if no one can find a useful purpose for it.

Here is an example:
Cars; a neccessity for the country to make commuting in a timely manner. This country would cease to function without them. So even the thought or suggestion of banning them is idiotic on a galactic level. BUT! In 100% of the country, you have traffic laws that limit how fast you can drive, its illegal to street race, illegal to drive under the influence....ect. Most of these laws exists because of incidents that conceived them. No one said, "Oh, more people are buying cars, we need to make street racing illegal." Improper or unsafe use is what gave birth to these laws.
Tannerite; I have no idea what kind of productive use this stuff has for society to function. To my knowledge, the only use it has is as a reative target. Improper use of it, to which there are an endless amount of videos on the web depicting this, can call for the overreaching government we have, to call for a ban of it. Its as simple as that. Its a recreational luxory item. If it never existed, no ones lives would be negatively effected, except for those who manufacture or sell it.

There you go. Now you have a simple breakdown of how it all works. You will notice I neglected to use your gun comment as part of the example. Why? Because there is nothing stating its a constitutional right to own a car or use tannerite. Guns are a different story altogether.

Also, really guys? Your bickering over seatbelt and helmet laws? If you think its a relevant topic to argue over, your life must be pretty good and if you really see no benefit to their use, your an idiot.

Last edited:
Ok, I went and read some of the mid-thread posts, and stubled upon this gem. Have you been asleep for the last 5 months? Have you not seen how the 2nd is under fire since a handful of psychotic hanger dodgers decided to kill dozens of people in the form of mass shootings? To defend what Slap said, and you really have to apply common sense to this, anything that has either the potential for misuse or a history of it, will most likely be regulated if its something that is needed, and banned if no one can find a useful purpose for it.

Here is an example:
Cars; a neccessity for the country to make commuting in a timely manner. This country would cease to function without them. So even the thought or suggestion of banning them is idiotic on a galactic level. BUT! In 100% of the country, you have traffic laws that limit how fast you can drive, its illegal to street race, illegal to drive under the influence....ect. Most of these laws exists because of incidents that conceived them. No one said, "Oh, more people are buying cars, we need to make street racing illegal." Improper or unsafe use is what gave birth to these laws.
Tannerite; I have no idea what kind of productive use this stuff has for society to function. To my knowledge, the only use it has is as a reative target. Improper use of it, to which there are an endless amount of videos on the web depicting this, can call for the overreaching government we have, to call for a ban of it. Its as simple as that. Its a recreational luxory item. If it never existed, no ones lives would be negatively effected, except for those who manufacture or sell it.

There you go. Now you have a simple breakdown of how it all works. You will notice I neglected to use your gun comment as part of the example. Why? Because there is nothing stating its a constitutional right to own a car or use tannerite. Guns are a different story altogether.

Also, really guys? Your bickering over seatbelt and helmet laws? If you think its a relevant topic to argue over, your life must be pretty good and if you really see no benefit to their use, your an idiot.

While it is not in the constitution, the constitution is there to protect out right to "Life, Liberty, and Pursuit of Happiness', as set out in the Declaration of Independence. I need a car to be productive in this LIFE, and use Tannerite to increase my HAPPINESS. By that reasoning, they are protected rights....open to regulation if abused, but never the less, rights. Honestly, Ive never seen anyone abuse Tannerite, just have fun with it.

While it is not in the constitution, the constitution is there to protect out right to "Life, Liberty, and Pursuit of Happiness', as set out in the Declaration of Independence. I need a car to be productive in this LIFE, and use Tannerite to increase my HAPPINESS. By that reasoning, they are protected rights....open to regulation if abused, but never the less, rights. Honestly, Ive never seen anyone abuse Tannerite, just have fun with it.

Haven't spent much time on Youtube, have you? Lol... People do some pretty dumb stuff when you point a camera at them. I know I have. That place is a bad hangout for us. Figure that you post a video of your last Georgia hog hunt, using an ar-15. BAM! Black gun ban passes, and it's time to turn em all in. Being the patriot that you are, you whisper, "Fuck you guys, cold dead hands, blah blah blah." Feds search youtube, find your video, BAM! Probable cause. Roll that beautiful "Gun Wacko Shoots it out with the Feds" footage. Farfetched? Maybe. But as an example, dont post shit in front of the World Wide Watchers that could come back and break its self off in your ass. Blowing up a shitter with tannerite? Cool in practice, but if it looks like C4? Johnny law will probably assume the worst. Remember, its not what it is, it's what it looks like.

Well I had no idea there were that many folks in the hide that are pro bubble wrap.
The government is paid quite a lot of money by us to work on some pretty big issues, economy, education, defense and so on. They need to stop wasting my money on trying to protect me from me. I don't want to government in my home or my car. They have no right to tell me to wear a seatbelt but don't confuse that with the responsibilities charged with you for others. They should tell me to slow down if I am doing 80 in a 60 because I am putting others in danger. They can screw off if I'm not wearing a helmet on a bike but if a minor is in my care and I am not having them wear protective gear, I get it.
There is common ground, but more laws lead to far less freedom just as the restrictions of the 2nd amendment lead to a gun free and not free at all nation. The government needs to get out of my house! I am a grown man and proven to be responsible. I got me, I'm good. They need to not EVER tell me how to live my life.
For those of you who are pro bubble wrap, think it through before you defend some of these laws. They are trying to control your life and how you live it.

Just out of curiosity, if a law was passed that made it mandatory to wear eye and ear protection while shooting, punishable by a fine, would you discontinue using them because you are now being told to do it? The bulk of those against it is less about safety and more about not liking to be told what to do. If seatbelt and helmet laws went away altogether, would you stop wearing one or making your kid use one?

Yeah, I get that no one likes the nanny-state legislation. I also agree, if you want to put your own safety at risk thats fine, too. But, with regards to your children....you shouldn't need a law telling you this stuff. It is the ever so uncommon common sense.

Minus all the BS and just addressing the why for the warrant:
1. Guy is suspected of murder
2. Find reason for search warrant
3. Guy gives you reason via youtube Dummy
4. Serve warrant
5. Continue investigation based on what you find.
6. Hopefully get enough evidence for future arrest/conviction

Basic police work 101

We catch the dummies because they can not help themselves

This is what you pay us to do. Even most dummies don't self surrender after murders

Last edited:
Minus all the BS and just addressing the why for the warrant:
1. Guy is suspected of murder
2. Find reason for search warrant
3. Guy gives you reason via youtube Dummy
4. Serve warrant
5. Continue investigation based on what you find.
6. Hopefully get enough evidence for future arrest/conviction

Basic police work 101

We catch the dummies because they can not help themselves

This is what you pay us to do. Even most dummies don't self surrender after murders

Not exactly. We pay for enforcement of laws, not however, all the tactics and shortcuts used. Also, I don't believe there's such jurisdictional tag-teaming between the feds and the local PD in regards to the basis of the warrant and the murder. Is the murder a Federal investigation? I don't believe it is (could be though...) so your first point is at risk of being invalid. If indeed they are using a Federal warrant to try and convict this guy of the murder then they are also making a statement that use of tannerite will get you unwanted, and unwarranted attention - As our resident Anti-Constitutionalist Slapchop has already pointed out.

It's just another day in the ever increasing world of Big Brother. One day, the phrase unintended consequences will not be describing the cause of the actions of an irate population overseas. Meantime buckle up.

Point in fact. I wanted a guy for murder but could not get enough evidence to charge him. I did undercover eveidence of human trafiicing. I sent to Feds and they did the rest. In my case they did not find anything for my case but he did major time for human trafficing. Also if this involves crossing state lines or numerous other statutes it could invole the Feds as well as locals. Fact from experiences of doing job not reading about it.

I just gave a simple, partial,probable explanation, to explain how sometimes things are done

I believe in the constitution. I support and defended it. I dont believe most guys doing the job are anything but good folks. No more than I think all guys who think so are idiots. Good men can disagree and still be good men.

Point in fact. I wanted a guy for murder but could not get enough evidence to charge him. I did undercover eveidence of human trafiicing. I sent to Feds and they did the rest. In my case they did not find anything for my case but he did major time for human trafficing. Also if this involves crossing state lines or numerous other statutes it could invole the Feds as well as locals. Fact from experiences of doing job not reading about it.

I just gave a simple, partial,probable explanation, to explain how sometimes things are done

I believe in the constitution. I support and defended it. I dont believe most guys doing the job are anything but good folks. No more than I think all guys who think so are idiots. Good men can disagree and still be good men.

Just to be clear, nothing I said was personal towards yourself.

I understand that most are 'good guys', most people are on an individual basis. But case in point - the sheriff/deputy who arrested the vet in NY State because he had empty magazines, the prosecutors who pushed the case, these 'good guys' are the enablers and means by which 'bad guys' and bad laws are passed and enforced. I don't believe that one can maintain the title of 'good' if they enable the bad to be successful either through in-action or otherwise.

This perspective of not judging LEO by their actions but rather through personal experience is a luxury that we as a nation cannot afford. You are what you DO, not what you wish you did or would rather not do. 'It's my job' simply states what you're willing to do for money, it's nothing to absolve anyone from anything. But then, I'm only going by what I read and where did reading ever get anyone?

Just to be clear, nothing I said was personal towards yourself.

I understand that most are 'good guys', most people are on an individual basis. But case in point - the sheriff/deputy who arrested the vet in NY State because he had empty magazines, the prosecutors who pushed the case, these 'good guys' are the enablers and means by which 'bad guys' and bad laws are passed and enforced. I don't believe that one can maintain the title of 'good' if they enable the bad to be successful either through in-action or otherwise.

This perspective of not judging LEO by their actions but rather through personal experience is a luxury that we as a nation cannot afford. You are what you DO, not what you wish you did or would rather not do. 'It's my job' simply states what you're willing to do for money, it's nothing to absolve anyone from anything. But then, I'm only going by what I read and where did reading ever get anyone?
Not to disrespect Tactical, I think you really believe that, and are probably sincere, and a good cop yourself, but I agree EH....good post

'It's my job'.....Isn't that something like..."I was just following orders". Where have I heard that before?

Not exactly. We pay for enforcement of laws, not however, all the tactics and shortcuts used. Also, I don't believe there's such jurisdictional tag-teaming between the feds and the local PD in regards to the basis of the warrant and the murder. Is the murder a Federal investigation? I don't believe it is (could be though...) so your first point is at risk of being invalid. If indeed they are using a Federal warrant to try and convict this guy of the murder then they are also making a statement that use of tannerite will get you unwanted, and unwarranted attention - As our resident Anti-Constitutionalist Slapchop has already pointed out.

It's just another day in the ever increasing world of Big Brother. One day, the phrase unintended consequences will not be describing the cause of the actions of an irate population overseas. Meantime buckle up.

Was wondering when the frothing little ballbag would show up. How was BAN camp ya douche? Call me what you will but the fact of the matter is, do stupid things and stupid things are bound to happen to you.

For all of those saying that there is nothing wrong in playing with Tannerite, you're right, there isn't. I use the shit myself. It's when cock bags mix Tannerite with fuel, put it in a jar of nails, use 100lbs of it to blow a dump truck up etc etc that it becomes illegal and attracts the attention of the feds. Plenty of these examples can be found online.

Was wondering when the frothing little ballbag would show up. How was BAN camp ya douche? Call me what you will but the fact of the matter is, do stupid things and stupid things are bound to happen to you.

For all of those saying that there is nothing wrong in playing with Tannerite, you're right, there isn't. I use the shit myself. It's when cock bags mix Tannerite with fuel, put it in a jar of nails, use 100lbs of it to blow a dump truck up etc etc that it becomes illegal and attracts the attention of the feds. Plenty of these examples can be found online.

wow - you're channeling Feinstein and your boyfriend Bloomberg beautifully. Next you'll be telling us it's for the kids. Now go back to abusing someones rights would you, I'd hate for you to miss the chance to prove to someone new just why being in a uniform doesn't mean you can't be every bit the two-faced, expedient traitorous turd a politician in a suit can be.

And I didn't get banned.

wow - you're channeling Feinstein and your boyfriend Bloomberg beautifully. Next you'll be telling us it's for the kids. Now go back to abusing someones rights would you, I'd hate for you to miss the chance to prove to someone new just why being in a uniform doesn't mean you can't be every bit the two-faced, expedient traitorous turd a politician in a suit can be.

And I didn't get banned.

As always trolling the threads pedaling your tired rhetoric. Tell you what Event, if things are so fucked up here, by don't you crawl back to whatever Eastern Bloc hole it is that you crawled out of. Surely no one is going to miss you. It's self absorbed d-bags like yourself who seem to think that you can do whatever it is you please without any consequences that fuck shit up for the rest of us.

Just what this country needs, know it all foreigners that are full of opinion but never lifted a fucking hand to do anything for it.

aaww - what's the matter SlurpCock, my post put a bad taste in your cumdump? I'm an American, I'd say same as you but I'm not in the service of Bloomberg crushing this country's heritage, culture and the rights of its citizens. Which makes me a ton better for this country than you.

Please can you explain your alarmist point about tannerite and nail bombs and its relevance to FPFRussia? That is of course if there is one... Basically, you pointed out what COULD or might have happened as reason to suspect FPFRussia of what is. That's bullshit reasoning that tracks nicely with that whole 4th Amendment contravening Stop'n'Frisk that your boyfriend is so fond of. That's the same kind of drivel we read in the media about a guy who had 'hundreds of rounds of ammo and several guns just like those used on Sandy Hook....' who's done nothing wrong other than simply have 'hundreds of rounds of ammo and several guns'. Your guilty by the loosest of association logic is that of the tyrant planting fear amidst neighbors and friends. You're no servant, you're no service to anyone or anything than yourself but you lack the backbone to do it on your own merit and risk as a private citizen.

You're part of the problem, you're the guard in the camp and you've gone to the trouble of getting your uniform fitted and your boots polished. You're a good henchman earning your pound of flesh why ruin it by pretending you give a shit?

You're not an American, you're a free loading transplant mooch from the old world here to reap free welfare and healthcare. You're a drain on the system all the while providing nothing in return for what you take. Why does everything turn to stop and frisk with you? This is about some dude that is apparently a suspect in a murder investigation yet you want to turn/spin it into something totally unrelated and something which I'm sure you know NOTHING about other than what you read on infowars or policewatch.com I bet you've never even been stopped in NY on a traffic violation much less frisked. Or have you? While controversial and subject to abuse by some, when implemented properly SQF DOES get illegal guns off the streets and out of the hands of criminals, not that you're too concerned about that. You'd just about arm every thug, gangster and rapist as you would a law abiding citizen. Extremists like you make no distinction between right and wrong and you're the cancer that is fueling the anti 2A crowd.

As far as FPSRussia and Tannerite, I could give a shit less dude but just so you know, it IS illegal whether you like it or not, to start fucking with that shit by adding gasoline to make fireballs or nails, metal, ball bearings or any other shit to make a projectile. Google it for yourself douche, I don't make the shit up. I just giggle at the clowns who think that they can do whatever the fuck they want, post it for the world to see and then cry foul because they get pinched. Always someone else's fault right?

Keep the blinders on and proceed with your rabid chest thumping.

So your personal baiting and BS aside, you've pretty much admitted through omission that there is no link between your crying wolf about the abuses of tannerite and FPFRussis.

Fearmongering to justify your ignorance of the matter. Shocking...

^^^^^^^^^^Now, now, boys. Play nice or mommy is going to give you a time out.

EventHypocrite...

Firstly he came out with the name calling.

Secondly there's some history here about freeloading. Slap's a pro-union freeloader and he likes to get his kicks by suggesting I'm on welfare - which I'm not. I pay more in income taxes than most people's gross income.

thirdly, it's sad that your whole take away is the petty personal shit and you neglect the main point - fake excuses and vague associations as basis for treatment of the citizenry by the authorities.

Nice pun though, always like to see those.

How about stopping all the name calling and lets think for a minute. While we are arguing over some dumb ass who blows shit up on You Tube the folks with power ar after our guns. How about we all write congress and say knock it off instead of attacking each other

Secondly there's some history here about freeloading. Slap's a pro-union freeloader and he likes to get his kicks by suggesting I'm on welfare - which I'm not. I pay more in income taxes than most people's gross income.

thirdly, it's sad that your whole take away is the petty personal shit and you neglect the main point - fake excuses and vague associations as basis for treatment of the citizenry by the authorities.

Not only are you a mooch, free loading transplant but one with an elitist attitude and a liar to boot. You waltzed into this thread and as is your MO your couldn't help but start slinging mud, calling names (I could care less) and shoving your totally unrelated agenda down everyone's throat. First post since your ban and you STILL just can't help yourself, its who you are. Your little quip about income taxes that you "pay" belies the true you and as usual when people catch on to your game you lash out in typical fashion. Clouding the topic with personal insults and things that have zero to do with the price of tea in China. I'll give you credit though, you are tenaciously consistent. A consistent asshole but consistent nonetheless.

And to reiterate, its reckless extremists like you that give the anti 2A crowd and the gun grabbers all the fuel they need. Go troll elsewhere, preferably back across the pond.

Last edited:
I see the abject lack of accuracy that NYPD shootings are famous for carries over to their grasp of facts. Post whatever proof you have of my being a mooch. Also, I haven't been banned any time recently.

I'll ask you once again Slap - where is there any statement in the raid on FPFRussia on his use of tannerite being aligned with the use of nail bombs and other 'abuses' you mentioned?

My suspicion is that there is none. That you mentioned those things simply to explain something in a way that's to your liking with you having no more knowledge of the matter than anyone else.

As to waltzing in on the thread I posted just like anyone else. I am impressed however at just how proficient you are becoming at using distracting language to try and take the focus off of your flaws and your total acceptance of xenophobic phrases to undermine not what was said but the person speaking. You continue to earn great henchman marks.

"He did it first!" Lol... You're like an 8 year old and the only ignorance is that you think you're somehow above it or even correct in your ASSertion. And I like to comment about your taxes trying to insinuate your some sort of baller who's rolling in the money which 99 out of 100 times when someone brags about themselves in that manner it's usually complete bullshit.

I see the abject lack of accuracy that NYPD shootings are famous for carries over to their grasp of facts. Post whatever proof you have of my being a mooch. Also, I haven't been banned any time recently.

I'll ask you once again Slap - where is there any statement in the raid on FPFRussia on his use of tannerite being aligned with the use of nail bombs and other 'abuses' you mentioned?

My suspicion is that there is none. That you mentioned those things simply to explain something in a way that's to your liking with you having no more knowledge of the matter than anyone else.

As to waltzing in on the thread I posted just like anyone else. I am impressed however at just how proficient you are becoming at using distracting language to try and take the focus off of your flaws and your total acceptance of xenophobic phrases to undermine not what was said but the person speaking. You continue to earn great henchman marks.

Interjecting your own biased fueled agenda into a place that doesn't call for it. As shitty as some NYPD shootings have been, for the most part it's combat that you've never seen nor will ever see. Because you are useless and have never contributed anything to society other than a loud mouth behind a keyboard. You migrated here from whatever shithole you crawled out of and instead of giving back to make this a better place, all you do is take, take, take and then have the balls to criticize how things are done.

I doubt that you've had ANY personal interactions (enforcement related) with the NYPD outside maybe a parking or traffic ticket. I'd bet my tax payer funded salary that you've never been stopped and frisked. Fuck you don't even live in NYC, so why the hate? I mean did your old lady get boned in the back of a RMP or something? Serious question.

You're asking the questions that you're asking because you lack common sense and the reading comprehension needed to see past a screen name. Put your hate aside dude and focus on the bigger picture.

So having failed to answer a single direct question or provide any proof of your accusations you've shown yourself to be a true coward by resorting to insulting my family.

You're all class aren't you mate and you have the nerve to call others Internet commandos. I don't think there's any other reason to respond to you. You're a liar, a troll and a coward.

So having failed to answer a single direct question or provide any proof of your accusations you've shown yourself to be a true coward by resorting to insulting my family.

You're all class aren't you mate and you have the nerve to call others Internet commandos. I don't think there's any other reason to respond to you. You're a liar, a troll and a coward.

I didn't insult your family, I merely asked a question (different from an accusation) in order to gain insight on why you have such a level of hatred for people you've never interacted with.

You've failed to answer any relevant questions asked of you so why should I extend the courtesy to you?

Don't respond, you won't be missed. But somehow I doubt it, you can't help,yourself.

Liar troll and coward? Aren't those the very adjectives I used to describe you?

As far as the YouTube guy goes,.... Hey, I am a redneck and like to see shit blow up but do agree to a limit. Media like that is what promotes BAD media for good ol' boys like us. It is simple, we live in such a fragile, bias society ( as we can well see just by this thread) that any publicity that scares the ones who believe in controlling us peasants and could possibly be a viable threat to their further control of the peasants and their own lively hood causes ridiculous legislation that both "extremists" and the recreational citizens highly disagree with and suffer the consequences of a few ignorant people acting only for profit or attention. In the end we all suffer from others ignorance in the end. Responsibility has already been mentioned throughout this thread but seems people either take it lightly or look the other way when it rears its head.
With the union comment, I am a union sparky. I was non union for some years. I didn't decide to join the union because I loved their support to the democrats of this country or how liberal the hall is. Truthfully, I joined to provide a livable wage, benefits and retirement for my family and myself and wouldn't go back for anything. Turns out that I am not the only whiskey shooting, beer drinking, gun toting redneck in my local. It's about 80% of us! I look at the Snipers hide as a band of brothers, guys that would at the drop of a hat help each other out, have fun, give advice share opinions like the American men that we are. In times like the ones we are facing differences should be set aside and ignorance should be stopped. I would fall with any of y'all! Instead, I hope and pray that fpfrussia guy did not murder his buddy and obtains a pyrotechnic license and training to further his constitutional rights without subjecting the rest of us to further idiotic legislation brought on by all the chicken shits in dc. Lets all join together as brothers and use what we have learned to keep this country the land of the free and home of the brave!

God bless our soldiers and law enforcement officers that perform their duties daily to maintain our freedom and keep us safe. Thank you to you all.

Robert